Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 23)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 5196

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Meera

I dont think that D3 dancers choreograph these dances themselves.. because other wise they wld have gotten credit for it on the credit titles..

I dont know whats going on with the choreography... but most of the performances like the URVASI one looks like its professionally choreographed.. but like KJ said somehow AMAR's solo performances never look Choreographed.. because he repeats his signature steps! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 5196

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Joined: 04 September 2011
Posts: 6206

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Meera

I dont think that D3 dancers choreograph these dances themselves.. because other wise they wld have gotten credit for it on the credit titles..

I dont know whats going on with the choreography... but most of the performances like the URVASI one looks like its professionally choreographed.. but like KJ said somehow AMAR's solo performances never look Choreographed.. because he repeats his signature steps! 
 
 
then y dont they mention the choreographer??
isnt that strange!!!!
 
Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Joined: 04 September 2011
Posts: 6206

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile


 
 
 
tell me
tell me
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 5196

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Man

With I wonder how it will appear on screen with the whole close shots and the Ohhh hooo hoo BG music...

I am pretty sure they have to take these takes in many angles to show  both their expressions and stuff like they typically do..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunsethuessweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Joined: 21 July 2011
Posts: 8707

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
MF

I agree with you in every bits of your post...But! there is also another truth that if he is choreographed he gives his best. I mean he is a good student, he executes choreography to the T. With Shakti what he does is WONDERS. But, SOLO ..dance ..he is comfortable with his own signature moves and thats what we get to see from him. Jiyien Kyun, and the recent with Swayam, and tomorrows dance...He has done it all same...Yeah! I do agree that he needs to train himself, groove a little bit in his skills.

But, I don't know if you have noticed or not..When all D3 boys are dancing together...All the other boys give 100% in dance, but I have seen AMAR gives 101%. He gives that X-Factor in dance. I don't know if it is his expressions or his Graceful dancing..but I feel like he gives that extra thrust from his side as well.

I have noticed that in every performance of D3 boys. URVASHI performance..if you watch carefully, AMAR an his moves are to the T. Shantanu is a great dancer..but, Amar kills it with his expressions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cnature-beautySunsethues

Sunsethues IF-Rockerz
Sunsethues
Sunsethues

Joined: 04 September 2011
Posts: 6206

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Man

With I wonder how it will appear on screen with the whole close shots and the Ohhh hooo hoo BG music...

I am pretty sure they have to take these takes in many angles to show  both their expressions and stuff like they typically do..Tongue
 
 
we all will be declared officially dead for sure after watching that!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Joined: 03 July 2009
Posts: 5196

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyanshfan

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!Evil Smile


 
 
 
tell me
tell me

Let Robin come.. We can ask her to write a FF on the KABBADI match!


BTW.. Did you gals read her FF on the BB fight? She writes so well

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index