Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 21)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Aarti is now a Dazzler!!

HAHAHA>... CONGO!!!

WE ARE STILL WEAKLINGS?? I don't know what reaction to give...Should I be HappyBig smile Should I be SadUnhappy Should I be crying? Cry  LOLzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
It did not look like a kabbadi scene to me at all!!!

It looked like they were freaking making out!!! EVen the ppl around them looked stunned and so am I!!!

BUT DANG... They are soo freaking Awesome! I DONT THE SCENE TO BE EDITED!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I know dude!! that particularly is a stunner...OH WOW!! ARE THEY SO COMFORTABLE?? 

Forget about Hook-Up, I so want them to get Married now ..LOLz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c100littledevilssweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
KJ!!

YAAAR.. IF AMAR and SHAKTI visit this forum.. They better get all our msgs.. like ASAP!!!!

I WANT to send them out on a DATE just like TERRENCE did.. and they came back performed Khuda Jaane and D3 became a super HIT..

SO if WE send them on a DATE.. they will get married for sure!!!!

but I have a fear!!!.. You know that AMAR rolling over SHAKTI .. I hate myself for thinking this.. but I cant imagine AMAR rolling like this with CHAMAR IN GOAAngry NAHIII!

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
MF,
 A while back, I was talking about that to Aarti, 

I was like..OK ..CHAMAR is Gone for Studies..But..the thing that keeps haunting is their last visit together to GOA. 

I have been to GOA, and you must also have, its not a place for SAINTS...and We have already seen what kind of fun they were having over there..like HOOKAH thing and all...

And And, everybody, be it friends, be it lovers..want to make their lonely and final moments memorable. I can't think of what they must have done to make that GOA TRIP Memorable...

Imagining how they must have spent their days and their nights still makes be not believe in ArSha to some extent. 
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
i read mf's post abt the editing thing

i think they'll show coz i don't c ny scope for editing
n coming to the part him being all over her
Yes it luks like he is forcing or maybe trying to molest her but the other way round its ok
n if they cud show that tent scene
this is 2 small issue

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Hey guys
i read mf's post abt the editing thing

i think they'll show coz i don't c ny scope for editing
n coming to the part him being all over her
Yes it luks like he is forcing or maybe trying to molest her but the other way round its ok
n if they cud show that tent scene
this is 2 small issue

I hope they gonna show , well the Cameraman has taken some close shots of that moment..lets see what we will get to see in the Epi...
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
KJ!

I have been to GOA.. and It is my FAV places to go to for a vacation.. Like you said.. It is a Surreal place.. and there are so many westerners that literally you can do whatever you want, and no one will give a S****

I was okay with the other PICS that came our way.. I tried to IGNORE them.. BUT when I saw that FLIGHT picture with AMAR and CHARLIE.. and then realized they flew to GOA, spend some ALONE times in some resort where she is wearing the shortest of shorts I can imagine.. and whatever the heck she was wearing... After that.. Something just Screamed in my HEAD.. "PREETI.. WAKE UP"..Shocked

AND since then I never contributed in the ARSHA thread.. .. because seriously.. I CAN imagine MANY things that they possibly did with their time there!!!! If I mention them.. i might be bannedOuch..

AND AND I hope it was not like a COMMITMENT type of Vacations.. Like .. Lets go to GOA.. Make it super memorable.. so that when she leaves.. he never forgets her.. you know FILMY types.. .Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index