Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 20)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Aarti is now a Dazzler!!

HAHAHA>... CONGO!!!

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
MF,

I have watched that part like 100 times...dude!! Its so heart wrenching...Initially I could not see all that happening to Kria, and feeling sorry for her..and then this Scene was just so saddening, maddening ...

Rey is so helpless after what happened in the Canteen and he knows all that happened because of him.. Oh! man!!

And I saw that part @1.52...Was he about to say Shakti?? I don't know dude..he is about to say something ..Can't figure out what..but, his lip sync does not match to what he is saying in this scene..
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I want to know

Yeh AMAR Kya khaaa raha hai.. since DID 2 ??? 

HOLY MOLLY... He has become a different person 

He has gone from Indore KA chokra to A MUMBAI KA DUDE!!!!

I AM SHOCKED KJ!!!

I dont know what to say...Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
That look on REY's face when he sees Kria cry.. The change in his expressions was like .. Freaking awesome!!!!

r07csweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
That FALL scene in KABADDI says a whole different story dude!! That Scene is something else

You know when I was watching that video for the first time and when that scene came where Amar pulls Shakti and falls down, I was SHOCKEDShocked...I had to pause it right there because I didn't believe what I saw on the screen. Then after sometime I played back and saw Amar Rolling on top of Shakti and pinning her to the ground..DAMN!!! I was STUNNED...

Pasiney chut gaye mere toh..ha ha ha !!

Now, I belive they are at-least friends..coz Amar is still chipkofying with her..and did you see Shakti caressing Amar's fingers?? MAN!! Am I getting excited?? Shit!! that was completely a stunner..

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
KJ!!!!!

THAT KABBADI VIDEO!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!!!!!! The first thing I saw when I logged in the afternoon during break.. was PIYU's AVI.. of AMAR rolling over SHAKTI

I was.. Shocked SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED!!! I am like YEH KYAAA HO RAHA HAI!! LOLZ

ITNA COMFORTABLE?? WOAAA!! 

I watched the video.. and I like.. DOUBLE sHOCKED.. He has his LEGS on her.. like he is ALL over her!!!!!!

WOW!!!!
 I have never seen anything like it on TV before.. You think they will show it in the actual episode or edit it?

r07csweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

KJ!!!!!

THAT KABBADI VIDEO!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT!!!!!! The first thing I saw when I logged in the afternoon during break.. was PIYU's AVI.. of AMAR rolling over SHAKTI

I was.. Shocked SHOCKED!!! SHOCKED!!! I am like YEH KYAAA HO RAHA HAI!! LOLZ

ITNA COMFORTABLE?? WOAAA!! 

I watched the video.. and I like.. DOUBLE sHOCKED.. He has his LEGS on her.. like he is ALL over her!!!!!!

WOW!!!!
 I have never seen anything like it on TV before.. You think they will show it in the actual episode or edit it?

I don't think they will show this part..They are definitely gonna edit it I am pretty much sure. 

Coz I don't know if you noticed or not, but in today's epi precap we saw that guy saying to Kria " I have a tattoo on Private Part, Dekhna Chahogi" ..but, in the epi they edited "Private Part" 

So, I am not sure if they gonna give us that scene...Just as you said...Amar is all over Shakti..and if that was not enough ..he literally climbed on her and took her hands to pin it to the ground then he lowers down towards her neck or something...

Man ! I have dissected that Part..

r07c100littledevils

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
KJ!!!

I am going to go watch that Kabbadi scene again!!!.. SO I can dissect it too~

hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index