Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 106)

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I am so confused!!

I am not sure as to what to expect!

HEHEH.. i was reading PIYU's comments earlier.. ki WOH CANDLE WAALE scene mein bhi.. we might be expecting too much!!

PATA chala.. woh scene was like 10 seconds.. long..  and ligh aa jaati hai.. and the focus will change to Swaron!!..

I WILL NOT BE surprised..! so I dont think we shld be excited! We shld learn from our lessons!!

I am sure that Candle Sequence is for like 20 seconds ..the promo itself is so short...Actual scene will be few seconds more than the Promo...

There will be a brief Ohhohohohoh tune with a brief ONLY Look Look NO hawa hawa , coz there is a burning candleLOL...and the look look will be interrupted by ...AA A A A A A A  HUM SE HAI LIFE YAARON...Followed by ...CHANNEL V ka BAI wala add...LOL

Edited by kumjoo - 22 September 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

I am so confused!!

HEHEH.. i was reading PIYU's comments earlier.. ki WOH CANDLE WAALE scene mein bhi.. we might be expecting too much!!

PATA chala.. woh scene was like 10 seconds.. long..  and ligh aa jaati hai.. and the focus will change to Swaron!!..

I WILL NOT BE surprised..! so I dont think we shld be excited! We shld learn from our lessons!!

I am sure that Candle Sequence is for like 20 seconds ..the promo itself is so short...Actual scene will be few seconds more than the Promo...

There will be a brief Ohhohohohoh tune with a brief ONLY Look Look NO hawa hawa , coz there is a burning candleLOL...and the look look will be interrupted by ...AA A A A A A A  HUM SE HAI LIFE YAARON...Followed by ...CHANNEL V ka BAI wala add...LOL
ROFL or 10 minute Swaron sceneDead
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Don't be too frustrated guys...hopefully more Kriyansh over Swaron next week...I'm writing my FF on the kabaddi...I'll keep visiting here today to read ur reviews.

ROBIN dude!!We have been saying NEXT WEEK KRIYAANSH..for the past 3 months now...Cry
I know but at least we are seeing them together in one shot...I think before that Shakti was in Norway thats why all this Swaron overload and no scenes of Kriyansh together. I think there will be more Kriyansh scenes and they will come back with a bang...I'm thinking positive because why would Palki not have ArSha scenes when ppl only watch cuz of them...it has to do with prior commitments and Shakti went out of town(since these scenes were shot so long ago)

SHAKTI was Off to NORWAY for a week or show ..uske liye ITNA Torture?? Oh God!! 

By that formula, until the time they shoot these fight scenes and all, she was already back...then we should be having Kriyaansh Overdose...which evidently does not happen...
I think then the story changed to the whole GS crap when she got back and they had to show them competing so no kriyansh scenes there...the tapad was the main reason why the kriyansh scenes disappeared. I think now Rey back to his old self and Kriya back to her normal self will see more kriyansh scenes and we all know Rey will make more scenes happen even if he has to drag her to the fire exitDancing

I so desperately want a Fire Exit scene yaara!!! OK I am going to screm here in this thread ..All of you Please Apne Apne Kaan band karoLOL

Edited by kumjoo - 22 September 2011 at 10:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

U know all this has made me hate swayam

TOTALLY SAME HERE AARTI!

Initially.. I was like. ok Swayum.. accha baccha types.. AND I even liked Sharon..

BUT since the time. that CVs have started to shove SWARON down my throat.. I have built up this negativity about them..

Infact.. I fwded all the swaron scenes today.. so I had NO idea that Sharon accused KRIA of being Swayum's GF!! (OH GOD it was the same Dialogue said to REY by KRIA)

KJ mentioned to me.. and I was like yeh Kab Hua.. She  guessed it 100% right that I must have fwded the scene..

I had to go back watch the LONGEST BORING 8 min scene to hear that dialogue..D'oh.. Abhi tak Sir Dard ho raha hai!

I didnt even enjoy SWARON dance because of all this!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
SCREAMING...

I WANT KRIYAANSH SCENES

I WANT KRIYAANSH DANCE

I WANT FIRE EXIT SCENE 

I WANT LOCKER ROOM SCENE

I WANT CANTEEN SCENE  (Oh!! NO HNNONONO ..NOT canteen scene) 

I WANT REY-KRIA BASKET BALL SCENE...

AND I WANT KABADDI SCENE LIKE RIGHT NOW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07ckriyanshfansweetshine

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
HHAHAHA I totally forgot to mention...when Amar was fighting with that guy lol I noticed a rakhi tied on his wrist lol LOLLOL I wonder if Chameli tied it hahha I would so love her to death if she did LOL

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

I am so confused!!

ROFL or 10 minute Swaron sceneDead

Absolutely...Followed by 10 Minutes SWARON SCENE...Dead
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

HHAHAHA I totally forgot to mention...when Amar was fighting with that guy lol I noticed a rakhi tied on his wrist lol LOLLOL I wonder if Chameli tied it hahha I would so love her to death if she did LOL

HAHAHAH.. ROBIN.. Hum sab kitna notice karte hai.. SO TRUE!! That does look like a RAKHI!! OH GOD!!

OR it cld be Bhagwaan ka Holy Thread.. but good observation!

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index