Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

KriYaansh/ArSha SI # 6:Phir Mohabat Karne Chala Hai Tu (Page 105)

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by robinc07

Originally posted by kriyanshfan

ROBIN

what happ to the petition????

when r u planning to send it
and how to confirm whether they get it or not ??
I dunno I was thinking of not doing it because there are not enough ppl to have a petition for...I mean we have to have more ppl involved...

Can we not sign multiple times?? 
No unfortunately...unless all u make double IF accounts and go crazy with the LIKE button LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Don't be too frustrated guys...hopefully more Kriyansh over Swaron next week...I'm writing my FF on the kabaddi...I'll keep visiting here today to read ur reviews.

ROBIN dude!!We have been saying NEXT WEEK KRIYAANSH..for the past 3 months now...Cry
I know but at least we are seeing them together in one shot...I think before that Shakti was in Norway thats why all this Swaron overload and no scenes of Kriyansh together. I think there will be more Kriyansh scenes and they will come back with a bang...I'm thinking positive because why would Palki not have ArSha scenes when ppl only watch cuz of them...it has to do with prior commitments and Shakti went out of town(since these scenes were shot so long ago)

SHAKTI was Off to NORWAY for a week or show ..uske liye ITNA Torture?? Oh God!! 

By that formula, until the time they shoot these fight scenes and all, she was already back...then we should be having Kriyaansh Overdose...which evidently does not happen...
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajen

Swayam ka personality change doen't go down my throat

why is he the baba of evryone
If h guys remembf swayam was so dumb
remembr he believed that sharon is giving chance to weaklings
n also whe. He thought sharon wud give lift to him

Kitne badam khaye the swayam ne jo itna intelligent ho gya

He has become the real hero of the show now...Swayam ke bina kisika khana Digest nahi hota ...If you have noticed ..he gets involved in every freaking matter...He is everywhere...

I KNOW..Shocked Wats up with Swayum showing up everywhere, and butting his nose in everyones business!!!..

HE is always around REY like a CHIPKOO!.. I mean. What the hell happened to VICKY!!

Are they showing us that REY has forgotten his childhood friend and is NOW confiding in Swayum for all his matters!!???

Initially VICKY knew abt KRIA.. NOW its always Swayum butting in!

WHAT IS ALL THAT ABOUT!!!
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by kajen

U know these cv's. Are always insulted like this
but still they never learn
u know i hate the fact that ksg keeps playing the saviour all the time
hadd yar
guys lets post a msg on fb
that we will boycot the show
sab same.msg dalte hai

Why are they so un-professional?? Are they not concerned about how well their show is doing, what are the audience's reaction, Reviews and all that stuffs?? 

Sala Actors ke liye Kapde Kharidne ke liye paise nahi hain..Aur chale hain Show banane..

SHIT!! YAAR!! This is so frustrating...

KAPDE!!!!ROFL

KJ.. be prepared to seee AMAR wearing the white PJs over and over and over and over again!!!
because thats HOW chepad INDIAN television really is.. Unless  the actors are  SUPER stars for a very popular ZEE TV show where EKTA KApoor is the producer.. then you might be in luck.. because her actresses always look beautiful! but other channels.. Tai Tai Phusss!!

Even in MJHT.. RATII was given like 5 pieces of Chudidaar.. she wore it in 5 different colors back to back to back in the same week!!!!

The fans were so frustrated, that they wanted to contribute to  BUY her an outfit! everyone was close to doing it!..  

AND she also wore clothes worn by other actresses... and NOW that MJHT is offair.her outfits are repeated in other SHOWS!! Its ridiuclous!!

SO we will always see REY in his white PJs!!! and Kria will always wear the RANB be RANGI tank tops in different colors!!

Rang Birangi Tank Tops ..he he heROFLROFLROFL

KJ don't want to see that "PJ" anymore...

URVASHI Dance, everybody is wearing those PJs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

I am so confused!!

I am not sure as to what to expect!

HEHEH.. i was reading PIYU's comments earlier.. ki WOH CANDLE WAALE scene mein bhi.. we might be expecting too much!!

PATA chala.. woh scene was like 10 seconds.. long..  and ligh aa jaati hai.. and the focus will change to Swaron!!..

I WILL NOT BE surprised..! so I dont think we shld be excited! We shld learn from our lessons!!
kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

ROBIN

I dunno I was thinking of not doing it because there are not enough ppl to have a petition for...I mean we have to have more ppl involved...

No unfortunately...unless all u make double IF accounts and go crazy with the LIKE button LOL

LOLS..We have 66 so far right?? Hmm...Thats not enough..Why don't we send e-mails to them?? 
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

ROBIN

LOLS..We have 66 so far right?? Hmm...Thats not enough..Why don't we send e-mails to them?? 
Then there is no point of the petition then because that one letter with the names was going to do it
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Don't be too frustrated guys...hopefully more Kriyansh over Swaron next week...I'm writing my FF on the kabaddi...I'll keep visiting here today to read ur reviews.

ROBIN dude!!We have been saying NEXT WEEK KRIYAANSH..for the past 3 months now...Cry
I know but at least we are seeing them together in one shot...I think before that Shakti was in Norway thats why all this Swaron overload and no scenes of Kriyansh together. I think there will be more Kriyansh scenes and they will come back with a bang...I'm thinking positive because why would Palki not have ArSha scenes when ppl only watch cuz of them...it has to do with prior commitments and Shakti went out of town(since these scenes were shot so long ago)

SHAKTI was Off to NORWAY for a week or show ..uske liye ITNA Torture?? Oh God!! 

By that formula, until the time they shoot these fight scenes and all, she was already back...then we should be having Kriyaansh Overdose...which evidently does not happen...
I think then the story changed to the whole GS crap when she got back and they had to show them competing so no kriyansh scenes there...the tapad was the main reason why the kriyansh scenes disappeared. I think now Rey back to his old self and Kriya back to her normal self will see more kriyansh scenes and we all know Rey will make more scenes happen even if he has to drag her to the fire exitDancing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index