Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BUT... I always imagined REY to dance on this song Fir Mohabaat when he falls back in love with Kria.. because the song is sooo apt!

I wonder why KRIA is dancing on that number? BUT wow.. her spins.. are super cool!.. I think we will be seeing a SHakti solo after a long time it seems like
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

What do you think of the precap??

ARSHA DANCE.. WAPAS ALAG ALAG!

Shakti.. Whatever she is wearing.. ..is too tight.. but she is looking hot!

AMAR .. WHY is he wearing the same darn clothes?? WHITE GANJA ? everytime!

and somehow.. I think AMAR's dance steps are getting a bit repetitive!
He is a great dancer.. but the choreographer needs to give him new moves!! His dance seems very similar to kyon jien.. and his Signature steps are repeated in EVERY performance...

Shakti is wearing the same Swimming Pool scene top, but this time she matched it with a Trouser and yeah! it looks tight but her , *utt is freaking hot!..

Amar, Don't even ask me..he has one set of clothes for dancing ..the same old PYJAMA PANT and his ANTIC WHITE GANJI...

I am not sure if any choreographer has choreographed this sequence..I mean like ..maybe AMAR did it by himself that's the reason he comes up with his signature steps always. Since he hasn't learned Dancing, he is not tooo versatile in steps. On the Other hand, Shakti is a trained dancer, she obviously has more techniques, more versatility..

But, I am glad that we will get to see them dance..But, I want Kriyaansh Scene after that BB Dhishum Dhishum...which I am sure is not gonna happen...
Sunsethues thumbnail
hey !!!!!
who all r here ????
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
KJ!

I want to Burn his WHIT GANJIS man.. I have seen it so many times.. We saw it 

---Yesterday's dance
--BB Court fight
--Tomm Dance
---Urvashi Dance
---and not to mention.. WHITE in rose PARTY
--WHITE in footloose performance

WT Hell!.. I love white.. but AMAR just ruined WHITE for me.. because he has overdone it!!..

Hey.. I have a strong feeling that AMAR reads through all the comments because I remember a time on this forum where we were talking about how WHITE suits AMAR.. I think Robin had described it too.. I think.. he must have read it.. and now he is going bonkers with it!! ðŸ¤ª

Now I want to see him in a NEON colored GANJA so I can get over the WHITE Trauma! lolz

AND abt his dancing... well If he cannot come up with his own STEPs, then why the hell are they not asking the choreographers to teach him... AMAR's excuse of him not being trained is NO LONGER a valid excuse because he is one of the TOP 5 from DID2. He has done DKS. He was trained by Terrencem and he has performed his best with  the best dancer SHAKTI!.. 

So.. I think at this stage ... AMAR shld be doing a lot of research.. Looking up new steps/.. INFACT.. he shld hire a Trainer and Train himself!!!

I love AMAR.. but  this is the Truth!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hi Meera

For now.. Its Me  and Kj!

Sunsethues thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

KJ!

I want to Burn his WHIT GANJIS man.. I have seen it so many times.. We saw it 

---Yesterday's dance
--BB Court fight
--Tomm Dance
---Urvashi Dance
---and not to mention.. WHITE in rose PARTY
--WHITE in footloose performance

WT Hell!.. I love white.. but AMAR just ruined WHITE for me.. because he has overdone it!!..

Hey.. I have a strong feeling that AMAR reads through all the comments because I remember a time on this forum where we were talking about how WHITE suits AMAR.. I think Robin had described it too.. I think.. he must have read it.. and now he is going bonkers with it!! ðŸ¤ª

Now I want to see him in a NEON colored GANJA so I can get over the WHITE Trauma! lolz

AND abt his dancing... well If he cannot come up with his own STEPs, then why the hell are they not asking the choreographers to teach him... AMAR's excuse of him not being trained is NO LONGER a valid excuse because he is one of the TOP 5 from DID2. He has done DKS. He was trained by Terrencem and he has performed his best with  the best dancer SHAKTI!.. 

So.. I think at this stage ... AMAR shld be doing a lot of research.. Looking up new steps/.. INFACT.. he shld hire a Trainer and Train himself!!!

I love AMAR.. but  this is the Truth!

so true
this must have happ
its seems as if he is gng overboard with it!!!!

nowadays they dont mention the choreographers in the titles
so does tht mean the d3 team choreographs all the dances???
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
KJ

If you go back and watch the latest 3 dances by AMAR .. you will see 90% of the steps are repeated by AMAR

EVEN in the URVASHI dance, he does that FLIP thing.. This FLIP thing he has done in DID2 like atleast 4 times.. then in D3 promos.. and then his D3 solo performances..

The step he does with his hands.. for example tommorrow's precap.. He has done this step in DKS with face off against Jay.. He did it during his Mega Auditions in DID2. Then during Dazzler VS Weakling faceoff. He repeated it Yesterday.. and now precap!

WOW!! 
Sunsethues thumbnail
i read sm of the earliers posts
y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Meera

I dont think that D3 dancers choreograph these dances themselves.. because other wise they wld have gotten credit for it on the credit titles..

I dont know whats going on with the choreography... but most of the performances like the URVASI one looks like its professionally choreographed.. but like KJ said somehow AMAR's solo performances never look Choreographed.. because he repeats his signature steps! 
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

i read sm of the earliers posts

y wld they edit the kabaddi scene???
it seems rey is seducing kria
so they shld bloody well show how !!!!
yest i watched the scene so many times !!!!
it  also seems he is smooching her neck ????
did u notice????

DUDE... I could see MUCH more and BEYOND that!!😈