Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

love arnav :) ..khushi? not so much (note on pg7) (Page 4)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
..oh and it was just my point of view..so peace out.

Luvser Senior Member
Luvser
Luvser

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

firstly, i NEVER mixed the actor and the character. i am a barun sobti fan..but im no barun sobti fanatic. also honey, i never once said anything which mixes the actor and the character so stop making assumptions!

--Good for youClap!!

secondly, as i said before and i'll say it again, im NOT against khushi being RUDE to arnav..i love it when she's rude. i just find her acting so immature and cowardly kinda annoying..i.e. running away instead of being the strong woman she was first portrayed to be..

..By running away,Khushi tries to save herself from Arnav's unnecessary insults!! 

thirdly, we EXPECTED arnav to be rude..because that is his character. khushi's character isnt a clown. i used to love to old khushi..but this new one? not so much.

..to each her own!!

LOL.

LOL..LOL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sad.But.True.

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

firstly, i NEVER mixed the actor and the character. i am a barun sobti fan..but im no barun sobti fanatic. also honey, i never once said anything which mixes the actor and the character so stop making assumptions!

secondly, as i said before and i'll say it again, im NOT against khushi being RUDE to arnav..i love it when she's rude. i just find her acting so immature and cowardly kinda annoying..i.e. running away instead of being the strong woman she was first portrayed to be..

thirdly, we EXPECTED arnav to be rude..because that is his character. khushi's character isnt a clown. i used to love to old khushi..but this new one? not so much.

LOL.

My only point is that she is still very much a woman of strength ... just because she doesn't want to speak to him or comes up with childish ways of getting out of some unpleasant face off with him doesn't make her a coward... she still takes responsiility for her actions and she faces everyone of the consequences head on... without letting it all pull her down completely... again my POV :-) and I am sure all of us will peacefully coexist here :-) after all variety is defly the spice of  the forum :-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvserChinu5lakshmi_SGsharneil92JaiJaiIraniMata

Luvser Senior Member
Luvser
Luvser

..oh and it was just my point of view..so peace out.

Same hereBig smile!!
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luvser

Originally posted by barunroxx7

everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav

..really? how?... by showing him talking about aukat, calling Khushi naukar,middle class,tum jaise log paise ke liye kuch bhi..etc?

..but what about khushi? .
..I still like herBig smile!! 

Yes but ASR does not fake stuff like Khushi . I like Khushi too .  I agree the words were too harsh but he also saved her from dying . Khushi threw hot tea at his face but he still gave her a chance to speak but Khushiji will always keep running away . She has da guts to do things that will increase ASR's blood pressure , call him names and etc but doesnt have the courage to face consequences . And abt that tum jaise ladki then i think he thinks she like that becoz she accepted the money that ASR offered her . He doesnt know abt her majboori like us . ASR may not sound sugar sweet at all unlike Anji and KKG but still he is not pretentious .

ASR needs to learn manners,period!! If Khushi has called him names then he was no less,in fact he was worse with all those insultsDead!! Khushi runs away from him because  of ASR's disgusting  insulting habits!!
I have no problem  if Khushi ran away from ASR or just ignores him . My question is if she doesnt want to see his face while working in RM then why does she do stuff like putting sugar in his car engine?What is her    problem if he doesnt marry La ? She is here to bring change in La not in ASR .
Abt ASR 's manners then when did i say that he is well-behaved ?  I really liked Khushi and had lot of expectations from her . That is why i saying all this out of frustration . Abt ASR i always knew that he is rude and mean . But Khushi also does alot of things based on assumptions , For example throwing hot tea at someone's face without seeing whether that person is actually holding dupatta ( he gave her a chance to speak despite of thinking that she may throw sumthin else at him againLOL) . But our Khushi wud not have done that . She actually provokes ASR to insult her .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

LOL.

My only point is that she is still very much a woman of strength ... just because she doesn't want to speak to him or comes up with childish ways of getting out of some unpleasant face off with him doesn't make her a coward... she still takes responsiility for her actions and she faces everyone of the consequences head on... without letting it all pull her down completely... again my POV :-) and I am sure all of us will peacefully coexist here :-) after all variety is defly the spice of  the forum :-)

true Smile lets agree to disagree.
Luvser Senior Member
Luvser
Luvser

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I have no problem  if Khushi ran away from ASR or just ignores him . My question is if she doesnt want to see his face while working in RM then why does she do stuff like putting sugar in his car engine?What is her    problem if he doesnt marry La ?
To make a good bahu material out of LA,Khushi feels it's part of her job to convince La for marriage! She may be a bit confused here. But she doesn't have any bad intentions for either LA or ASR!!

She is here to bring change in La not in ASR .
..answer given above!

Abt ASR 's manners then when did i say that he is well-behaved ?  I really liked Khushi and had lot of expectations from her . That is why i saying all this out of frustration . Abt ASR i always knew that he is rude and mean . But Khushi also does alot of things based on assumptions , For example throwing hot tea at someone's face without seeing whether that person is actually holding dupatta ( he gave her a chance to speak despite of thinking that she may throw sumthin else at him againLOL) . But our Khushi wud not have done that .

She actually provokes ASR to insult her .

..ASR doesn't need any provocation..he is always in an angry mood, except when he is with his Di.
.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

Originally posted by barunroxx7

everyday they show us a beautiful side to arnav

..really? how?... by showing him talking about aukat, calling Khushi naukar,middle class,tum jaise log paise ke liye kuch bhi..etc?

..but what about khushi? .
..I still like herBig smile!! 

Yes but ASR does not fake stuff like Khushi . I like Khushi too .  I agree the words were too harsh but he also saved her from dying . Khushi threw hot tea at his face but he still gave her a chance to speak but Khushiji will always keep running away . She has da guts to do things that will increase ASR's blood pressure , call him names and etc but doesnt have the courage to face consequences . And abt that tum jaise ladki then i think he thinks she like that becoz she accepted the money that ASR offered her . He doesnt know abt her majboori like us . ASR may not sound sugar sweet at all unlike Anji and KKG but still he is not pretentious .

Khushi doesn't fake stuff where it is really important... But she is an 18 year old girl who has taken up more responsibility than she is equipped for or was really prepared for... Just because she runs away from a man she is scared about doesn't really make her a total clown or irresponsible person or a coward as well... True certain things can be improved... but unless pushed she doesn't want to answer back or talk to ASr>... And tell me what consequence has she not faced with a smile on her face? Just running away from talking does not make her a coward... when she was hit with things she always rose up to the situation right... Even if she tries to avoid him, every time he has put her in a difficult situation she has faced it with a smile without blaming any one else for her plight... she might call him names , but anyone else in her place would have done more than that if possible... he saved her from dying when it was he who put her in that predicament in the first place... so no brownie points for the saving... And even before she accepted the money ASR always thought the same way about khushi... and does he believe in people doing stuff for free for him??? he was asking her to do a job and he was offering her money... true it was very insulting the way he said it... but that still doesn't make her a gold digger... she is doing honest work wherever she can find it because she needs money... everyone needs money... you cannot survive on fresh air and self respect alone... so this is just a means for her to make some much required money for her family... Has he seen her do anything that makes her a gold digger? has she tried doing anything less than respectable to earn money? so based on what is he calling her a gold digger?
He thinks she is a gold digger since da lucknow fashion which she ruined . Trust me in reality any bussiness tycoon wud have thought that after all they have alot of rivals . Well i am not  justifying that . I know ASR have caused her alot of troubles but indirectly Khushi is also responsible . ASR didnt make her stand in front of car in parking area(it was her carelessness) . He didnt lock Khushi's guest house door and didnt know da abt conditions there . What abt da Teej day ? That day he saved her life totally  .But if she really doesnt i want to see his face then why does she make him to do puja and put juice in his shoes. She is here to bring change in La not in ASR .  Why cant she ignore him in first place ? She actually provokes ASR to insult her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index