Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

solembaum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

He thinks she is a gold digger since da lucknow fashion which she ruined . Trust me in reality any bussiness tycoon wud have thought that after all they have alot of rivals . Well i am not  justifying that . I know ASR have caused her alot of troubles but indirectly Khushi is also responsible . ASR didnt make her stand in front of car in parking area(it was her carelessness) . He didnt lock Khushi's guest house door and didnt know da abt conditions there . What abt da Teej day ? That day he saved her life totally  .But if she really doesnt i want to see his face then why does she make him to do puja and put juice in his shoes. She is here to bring change in La not in ASR .  Why cant she ignore him in first place ? She actually provokes ASR to insult her.
 in that instance his suspicions abt her is fine... but he has not seen any furhter evidence of it right? and what did he do after that? just for a few words spoken that he is not god and whatever he decided to ruin her life as she knew it and very effectively shredded her and her family's reputation using his money power... and you would say that is also her fault???

coming to car parking when you are made to stand in the rain in the night much after your regular hours such things are bound to happen... same for sending a girl to a place like that which was dilapidated ... being the man who writes his own and the rest of the world's destiny how come he was unaware of all this?? so while you might be enamored enough with the man to overlook all that and write off those also as khushi's mistakes... I am not prepared to overlook those mistakes.. true he saved her from injuries on teej.. she defly wouldn't ave died  that day even if he didnt save her... but that was nice of him... but when you have been subjected to a lot of atrocities before that will one incident toally change ur perception about the person? Even if he si the most good lookign guy around if I was in her place I will still be wondering why he decided to be nice...  and the reason for the juice in shoes was already given... a small token repayment for all the insults that he has subjected her to... and for the pooja he already repayed her by leaving her on the road right? ASr is just used to every one cowering in front of his highhandedness and cannot tolerate someone daring to give a different opinion!
-Drishti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunroxx7

True ASR is always in angry mood but he wud not have given her da aukaat crap if she didnt play all those pranks on him . And now she pretended to faint so i wont be surprised if ASR  insults her again .  So are all these not provocation ?? Why cant she ignore him in da first place ??
Abt La training then i have no problem if she makes her gud bahu but why after ASR ?? She made ASR do pooja by lying for which she was insulted and also calling him character dheela😆
Are all these not provocations ?? ASR wud not have told her all those stuff if she didnt do all these silly things in da first place .

@bold- isn't that what she wanted to do? which is why she kept that condition! if he wud have nicely gone and come back from office like he used too before, they would have been nicely ignoring each other! 

oh so you believe that ASR can go ON and ON abt her aukat and her this and that..and she'll nicely sit and listen?? She IS going to retaliate...and if that provokes ASR even more, then i won't say its Khushi's fault. Theres a limit to what a person can take..Khushi didn't say anything when he let her fall from his cabin, or when he made her stand in the rain helping his clients park their cars..but the GH incident was the last straw..that was when she lashed out! Similarly, she didn't say anything when he humiliated her at her house, but she did speak up the next time he spoke abt her aukat. Then we had the car incident..and ok i'm not going to go narrating it all coz you've seen the scenes..but what i'm trying to say is that she will lash out if he is going to continue being like that. And to avoid such a confrontation..she's finding ways to avoid him for the simple reason that she doesn't want to lose her job!
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True ASR is always in angry mood but he wud not have given her da aukaat crap if she didnt play all those pranks on him .
I believe ASR gave Khushi an aukaat lecture when she accidentally bumped in to his car with her scooter in the very beginning of the show...there wasn't any provocation there at least nothing deliberate!!

And now she pretended to faint so i wont be surprised if ASR  insults her again .
..i guess, insults are his way of life *sigh*!!
  So are all these not provocation ?? Why cant she ignore him in da first place ??
Abt La training then i have no problem if she makes her gud bahu but why after ASR ??

..'Cause LA is supposed to get married to ASR!! Convincing LA for marriage would mean the same for ASR😃!! And as I said earlier Khushi takes it as a part of her job! Again well intentioned, at least on Khushi's part!!

She made ASR do pooja by lying for which she was insulted and also calling him character dheela😆
Are all these not provocations ?? ASR wud not have told her all those stuff if she didnt do all these silly things in da first place .

..Well you never know.. ASR is quite unpredictable and he doesn't need any provocation to insult Khushi,imo!!

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agreed totally...
just for sake of story development... they r making her charecter clumsy and stupid...

at times, i am nt liking her dialogues also
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's an interesting conversation going on.

It's just a matter of perception of what you consider mature and not mature.  Justified behavior and unjustified behavior.  18 years old is not old, but it is also not young in the sense of understanding consequences.

ASR has always been a jerk to her and is pretty consistent with it.  He also has moments of actual human behavior, with Anjali, with Khushi, with Mami and Mama and Akash.  This flip side has been shown slowly and gradually throughout the show.

Khushi used to be consistent in her forwardness with ASR, and her avoidance of him.  He would challenge her and she would rise to the occassion and give it back.  He initiated and in those circumstances, she was absolutely right to not give him the time of day.  But that was the old Khushi before she accepted the job at the RM.  After that, I find her behavior puzzling.  

She is shown to be very mature about certain things with all people, including ASR and the way she stopped him from continuing with his aukat rant (which I can't stand) and for apologizing.  I think though this is where people find her incongruous.  After realizing what kind of person ASR is - why do the very things you know will feed into his preconceived notion about you?  As viewers we understand very well that ASR is not going to be one to let anything go and I believe Khushi understands that too.  Lecturing him on his lack of character for live in, tricking him into aarti, and now planting the idea of marriage in La's head.  She absolutely knew what she had done would have this effect, so yes, that is why it seems she is running from the consequences of her instigation.

And the CV's have further made it seem immature by having her avoid the conversation in a very calculating manner of faking fainting (I hope that there is a very good reason for this).  Some people feel that it is quite within Khushi to avoid a fight, but the nuance in this particular instance is that she indeed had started it, whereas before ASR purposely brought the fight to her.  I think this is what has rubbed most people in the wrong direction.  At 18 years old, most people know, if you play with fire, you will get burned.
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They are making ASR's character very irritating too...what's with the constant hatred and insults...it's disappointing to say the least👎🏼!! Edited by Luvser - 12 years ago
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

umm ok, i'm going to be in the minority here..but i needed to say this somewhere:P
why is it that everyone loves Arnav so much, feels for him..like in y'days epi when Khushi just pretended to faint? is it because he doesn't show his true emotions, but Khushi does? because shes the more realistic person in this case? What Khushi did y'day..it wasnt out of character, its who she is. Did everyone forget the way Arnav treated her? dropped her from his office, told her to help his clients park his cars in the rain, and the last straw, i.e the GH incident etc? After all this, do u'll really think that she'll be courageous enough to speak up to him...when she is what only 18 or something? Do you think that she wanted to hear that 'aukad' crap AGAIN? Honestly, i think its pretty brave of her to even talk/argue with him..coz after what he put her through, humiliated her over and over again etc shows that she is mature..she has put all that behind her, however..she cant forget it! You guys just seem to remember the times Arnav saved her life etc..what abt the times that he endanged her life?
The way she behaves, that exactly who she is..impulsive and a bit silly. This is where here innocence lies. She's scared of him, call her a coward or someone who's just trying to spare herself another talk dealing with her supposed aukat, it doesn't change the fact she is scared of his anger. She's not perfect, but come on would you guys want her to be like those typical bahu's in shows..who are shown to be the most perfect people ever..however do nothing but cry? No right!

P.S- as far as that apology scene goes..i didn't much like it..but yes..it was important to make the crying OTT, because nothing else wud have actually made Arnav smile..and abt blowing her noes..it was more to show the fact that Arnav offered her tissues..which he normally wudn't have. Had Khushi accepted it, it wud have symbolised some kind of truce between them..because he offered her something and she willingly accepted.

i don't know if my any sense or no..been studying my head out these days..so have no idea what i just wrote😆

👏nicely said! even i felt sumthing like dis wen i read d post!😆khushi is a normal human being infact i like the way they showed her runninng away frm arnav all d time!: it was cute!:) this showed she really is scared of him!😳and acc. to the promo she is gonna answer him back again!😆
@bold:agree completely~!:)arnav's smile was soo cute and khushi crying did it!😆and as for her nose blowing part😳it was funny!😆

enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: momma1128

It's an interesting conversation going on.

It's just a matter of perception of what you consider mature and not mature.  Justified behavior and unjustified behavior.  18 years old is not old, but it is also not young in the sense of understanding consequences.

ASR has always been a jerk to her and is pretty consistent with it.  He also has moments of actual human behavior, with Anjali, with Khushi, with Mami and Mama and Akash.  This flip side has been shown slowly and gradually throughout the show.

Khushi used to be consistent in her forwardness with ASR, and her avoidance of him.  He would challenge her and she would rise to the occassion and give it back.  He initiated and in those circumstances, she was absolutely right to not give him the time of day.  But that was the old Khushi before she accepted the job at the RM.  After that, I find her behavior puzzling.  

She is shown to be very mature about certain things with all people, including ASR and the way she stopped him from continuing with his aukat rant (which I can't stand) and for apologizing.  I think though this is where people find her incongruous.  After realizing what kind of person ASR is - why do the very things you know will feed into his preconceived notion about you?  As viewers we understand very well that ASR is not going to be one to let anything go and I believe Khushi understands that too.  Lecturing him on his lack of character for live in, tricking him into aarti, and now planting the idea of marriage in La's head.  She absolutely knew what she had done would have this effect, so yes, that is why it seems she is running from the consequences of her instigation.

And the CV's have further made it seem immature by having her avoid the conversation in a very calculating manner of faking fainting (I hope that there is a very good reason for this).  Some people feel that it is quite within Khushi to avoid a fight, but the nuance in this particular instance is that she indeed had started it, whereas before ASR purposely brought the fight to her.  I think this is what has rubbed most people in the wrong direction.  At 18 years old, most people know, if you play with fire, you will get burned.

VERY well said! LOL..i meant exactly what you wrote..but maybe my words were a little controversial 😆 
arnav's behaviour is consistent..khushi's is confusing. that is it. i never said i hate khushi..i just said im not loving her right now. thanks for putting it so well. 😊
enchanted. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i never said i hate khushi..i just said im not loving her right now. JUST for the time being.

..i also never said i hate it when she's rude to ASR..its not about being rude..its about the story not progressing forward, because the leads keep running away from each other.

arnav's character isnt an angel..but we already know that. he is a demon..who sometimes feels emotion..which is whats beautiful about him. i am NOT encouraging his rude attitude towards khushi or la for that matter..im just saying i see a development there..which i find beautiful.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

@bold- isn't that what she wanted to do? which is why she kept that condition! if he wud have nicely gone and come back from office like he used too before, they would have been nicely ignoring each other! 

oh so you believe that ASR can go ON and ON abt her aukat and her this and that..and she'll nicely sit and listen?? She IS going to retaliate...and if that provokes ASR even more, then i won't say its Khushi's fault. Theres a limit to what a person can take..Khushi didn't say anything when he let her fall from his cabin, or when he made her stand in the rain helping his clients park their cars..but the GH incident was the last straw..that was when she lashed out! Similarly, she didn't say anything when he humiliated her at her house, but she did speak up the next time he spoke abt her aukat. Then we had the car incident..and ok i'm not going to go narrating it all coz you've seen the scenes..but what i'm trying to say is that she will lash out if he is going to continue being like that. And to avoid such a confrontation..she's finding ways to avoid him for the simple reason that she doesn't want to lose her job!

Ofcourse noone likes ASR's aukat crap and i also said previously that i would want ASR to apologise to KKG for that in da future .  I am just saying that Khushi has to listen abt her aukat sometimes because of her own faults . The first time ASR and KKG fought after she came in RM for La-training was also because of her . She made him do the Janmashtami pooja  and that is what made ASR mad and then they fought in da car . But i dont understand why she made him do da pooja when she doesnt even want to see his face . Well, i am just saying that i dont get this behaviour of hers . For me she is not PERFECT but for you she can be . That is why i am just saying these things that i dont get abt her as it seems contradictory to me . This is just my POV . I really love Khushi but nowadays i get irritated sometimes because i dont get her behaviour . I get irritated by her these behaviour like the same way i get irritated when i listen to ASR's aukat crap.