love arnav :) ..khushi? not so much (note on pg7) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
" People need to separate the actor from the character "

True!! Thanks DiyaS!!
Edited by Luvser - 12 years ago
Originally posted by reima

Add to that- as unperceptive- the girl who can be alert to play pranks and tricks cannot engage in aconversation with Anajli and find out about  Shyam- this is unbelievable. Khushi is shown as having selective intelligence

so what about the all knowing ASR??? He is credited with more intelligence and perception and cynicism and all of that and if such a wordly wise person and his sister who deals with an ever absent husband has not figured out that there is something fishy about the man, how can you classify khushi alone as being unperceptive or dumb for not realising shyam's true face?? She is not too bothered about shyam to find out anything... but shouldn't the family and the saale sahib be bothered abt the absentee jijaji? Aren't they the real dumb ones for trusting him blindly? why add that to khushi's list of mistakes?
"but shouldn't the family and the saale sahib be bothered abt the absentee jijaji? Aren't they the real dumb ones for trusting him blindly? why add that to khushi's list of mistakes?"

Exactly!!...Well said👏👏!!
Edited by Luvser - 12 years ago
firstly, i NEVER mixed the actor and the character. i am a barun sobti fan..but im no barun sobti fanatic. also honey, i never once said anything which mixes the actor and the character so stop making assumptions!

secondly, as i said before and i'll say it again, im NOT against khushi being RUDE to arnav..i love it when she's rude. i just find her acting so immature and cowardly kinda annoying..i.e. running away instead of being the strong woman she was first portrayed to be..

thirdly, we EXPECTED arnav to be rude..because that is his character. khushi's character isnt a clown. i used to love to old khushi..but this new one? not so much.

LOL.

..oh and it was just my point of view..so peace out.
Originally posted by enchanted.

firstly, i NEVER mixed the actor and the character. i am a barun sobti fan..but im no barun sobti fanatic. also honey, i never once said anything which mixes the actor and the character so stop making assumptions!

--Good for you👏!!

secondly, as i said before and i'll say it again, im NOT against khushi being RUDE to arnav..i love it when she's rude. i just find her acting so immature and cowardly kinda annoying..i.e. running away instead of being the strong woman she was first portrayed to be..

..By running away,Khushi tries to save herself from Arnav's unnecessary insults!! 

thirdly, we EXPECTED arnav to be rude..because that is his character. khushi's character isnt a clown. i used to love to old khushi..but this new one? not so much.

..to each her own!!

LOL.

LOL..LOL..

LOL.

My only point is that she is still very much a woman of strength ... just because she doesn't want to speak to him or comes up with childish ways of getting out of some unpleasant face off with him doesn't make her a coward... she still takes responsiility for her actions and she faces everyone of the consequences head on... without letting it all pull her down completely... again my POV :-) and I am sure all of us will peacefully coexist here :-) after all variety is defly the spice of  the forum :-)

..oh and it was just my point of view..so peace out.

Same here😃!!
Originally posted by Luvser

ASR needs to learn manners,period!! If Khushi has called him names then he was no less,in fact he was worse with all those insults🤢!! Khushi runs away from him because  of ASR's disgusting  insulting habits!!
I have no problem  if Khushi ran away from ASR or just ignores him . My question is if she doesnt want to see his face while working in RM then why does she do stuff like putting sugar in his car engine?What is her    problem if he doesnt marry La ? She is here to bring change in La not in ASR .
Abt ASR 's manners then when did i say that he is well-behaved ?  I really liked Khushi and had lot of expectations from her . That is why i saying all this out of frustration . Abt ASR i always knew that he is rude and mean . But Khushi also does alot of things based on assumptions , For example throwing hot tea at someone's face without seeing whether that person is actually holding dupatta ( he gave her a chance to speak despite of thinking that she may throw sumthin else at him again😆) . But our Khushi wud not have done that . She actually provokes ASR to insult her .
Originally posted by solembaum

My only point is that she is still very much a woman of strength ... just because she doesn't want to speak to him or comes up with childish ways of getting out of some unpleasant face off with him doesn't make her a coward... she still takes responsiility for her actions and she faces everyone of the consequences head on... without letting it all pull her down completely... again my POV :-) and I am sure all of us will peacefully coexist here :-) after all variety is defly the spice of  the forum :-)

true 😊 lets agree to disagree.