Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMG OMG i'll worry about what's not happened! (Page 11)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
ur post made me fall in luv with this show even more! Kya kiya yaar, I was searching for bahanas  to keep my interest at check., at its affecting me a lot. But ur post has dragged me into it even more~~~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

ur post made me fall in luv with this show even more! Kya kiya yaar, I was searching for bahanas  to keep my interest at check., at its affecting me a lot. But ur post has dragged me into it even more~~~

aww hahaha thanks!!
LOLLOLHug
subtlesapphire Senior Member
subtlesapphire
subtlesapphire

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Coulfnt of said it better myself! Clap

geet.a

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Awesome post, Geetuu!
Completely agreed with all the points :D

\

thanks love!!

pinky_blueskies

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subtlesapphire

Coulfnt of said it better myself! Clap

Smile
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fj08

brilliant post geet... your topic heading made me skip the topic initially didnt realise what it was about but i m glad i found it again... there is way too much negativity on the forum after every episode, some ppl love the episode and some ppl hate it... which is gr8 but wish there was only one place for everyone to post their feelings instead of having multiple posts of a couple of lines...

just because we have access to the forum and can express our opinion does not give us the right to dictate how the story is going to progress, the right that viewers have is to choose what to watch, if you dont like it... skip it, but no instead they decide to watch it complain abt what is being shown spoiling the experience for those who actually like the show... reading some of the posts is like watching the show with whiny kids... not a good idea

i read abt the concept of the show very early on and i thought it would be interesting, the name 'is pyar ko kya naam doon' makes it even more intriguing and the promos just add to the excitement, it is a love story abt ppl who do not want to be in love, their hearts are attached but nothing else works for them, they are poles apart with no wishes to come together

i think we r in the phase where they are realising that there is something abt the other person which could be worth admiring... but before anything happens to bring them closer, i think shyam's going to get exposed and there will be more misunderstandings between the two... and i am not basing this on any spoilers but looking at arnavs character, when he finds out that shyam is interested in another girl who will he blame, that girl of course and sadly arnav and anjali have gone through this with their mother so everything will be more intense...

looking from khushi's pov, she knows that lavanya is being groomed as the bahu, she 'lives' with arnav... she can know whats going on in her own heart but wouldnt she be curious as to whats going on in arnavs mind, if u r committed to la why are you making eyes at me... somewhat similar to what shyams doing with, ofcourse he is married wheras arnav is not but according to khushi's info they can do everything a married couple can... so its the same... i wonder how arnav will answer khushi if she asks him this

wow- soo cool!!HugClap
geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
thank you guys!!

this really matters a lot!!
keep it positive :DHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index