Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club (Page 47)

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Joined: 08 December 2005
Posts: 1398

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey today HT was shown in SBS and SBB regarding New Manav...
HT was looking very cute in purple t-shirt..
Thanks for sharing . . .Smile
Havent seen the segment but I guess its the same TShirt he was wearing in Mondays epi . . Embarrassed
He was looking damn cute in that purple Tshirt. . .Day Dreaming

btw there was one more small SBS segment today na, regarding Aai leaving home, Hiten was also in it. . . . . .saw it on YT just nw. . . .

total 3 segments were there..tv9,sbs.sbb
on tv9 archana said that she is a big fan of hiten she watched kyunki and KUTUMB and called HT karan only
and the she loved GHT's jodi too..i found that best and HT was also shown talking to GT on phoneDay Dreaming bichara bahut miss kar raha hoga GT n Twins ko...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKyZW582rs
thanx for the update brinda. but there's no sound in this vdo. plzz post it again...

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey today HT was shown in SBS and SBB regarding New Manav...
HT was looking very cute in purple t-shirt..
Thanks for sharing . . .Smile
Havent seen the segment but I guess its the same TShirt he was wearing in Mondays epi . . Embarrassed
He was looking damn cute in that purple Tshirt. . .Day Dreaming

btw there was one more small SBS segment today na, regarding Aai leaving home, Hiten was also in it. . . . . .saw it on YT just nw. . . .

total 3 segments were there..tv9,sbs.sbb
on tv9 archana said that she is a big fan of hiten she watched kyunki and KUTUMB and called HT karan only
and the she loved GHT's jodi too..i found that best and HT was also shown talking to GT on phoneDay Dreaming bichara bahut miss kar raha hoga GT n Twins ko...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKyZW582rs
thanx for the update brinda. but there's no sound in this vdo. plzz post it again...

nai re it works properly...
frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Joined: 14 November 2006
Posts: 9254

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey today HT was shown in SBS and SBB regarding New Manav...
HT was looking very cute in purple t-shirt..
Thanks for sharing . . .Smile
Havent seen the segment but I guess its the same TShirt he was wearing in Mondays epi . . Embarrassed
He was looking damn cute in that purple Tshirt. . .Day Dreaming

btw there was one more small SBS segment today na, regarding Aai leaving home, Hiten was also in it. . . . . .saw it on YT just nw. . . .

total 3 segments were there..tv9,sbs.sbb
on tv9 archana said that she is a big fan of hiten she watched kyunki and KUTUMB and called HT karan only
and the she loved GHT's jodi too..i found that best and HT was also shown talking to GT on phoneDay Dreamingbichara bahut miss kar raha hoga GT n Twins ko...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKyZW582rs
thanx for the update brinda. but there's no sound in this vdo. plzz post it again...
The video is working properly. . .I saw it. . . .Thanks Brinda ! Smile
Now wil get to see many SBS/SBB segments wid Hiten regarding PR. . . .
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Joined: 10 August 2007
Posts: 4170

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Just saw SBS whole montage today after 2 years and i noticed that Karan-Nandini we there in animated form..the scene they took was when Nandini wore gorgeous red saree and that song aanewala pal came...


yeah i saw it too...it's good that SBS included GHT in the montage finallySmile, a bit late in the day though,they cld have done that much earlier when kyunki was airing...better late than neverWink


will try to click a pic and post it


yup that will be gr8 briThumbs Up...looking forward to seeing it alreadyDay Dreaming
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by iluvhgt

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by frenz4u

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Hey today HT was shown in SBS and SBB regarding New Manav...
HT was looking very cute in purple t-shirt..
Thanks for sharing . . .Smile
Havent seen the segment but I guess its the same TShirt he was wearing in Mondays epi . . Embarrassed
He was looking damn cute in that purple Tshirt. . .Day Dreaming

btw there was one more small SBS segment today na, regarding Aai leaving home, Hiten was also in it. . . . . .saw it on YT just nw. . . .

total 3 segments were there..tv9,sbs.sbb
on tv9 archana said that she is a big fan of hiten she watched kyunki and KUTUMB and called HT karan only
and the she loved GHT's jodi too..i found that best and HT was also shown talking to GT on phoneDay Dreamingbichara bahut miss kar raha hoga GT n Twins ko...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZKyZW582rs
thanx for the update brinda. but there's no sound in this vdo. plzz post it again...
The video is working properly. . .I saw it. . . .Thanks Brinda ! Smile
Now wil get to see many SBS/SBB segments wid Hiten regarding PR. . . .


HT was showed today also in SBS...it was regarding some court case in PR
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by jyotika20

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Just saw SBS whole montage today after 2 years and i noticed that Karan-Nandini we there in animated form..the scene they took was when Nandini wore gorgeous red saree and that song aanewala pal came...


yeah i saw it too...it's good that SBS included GHT in the montage finallySmile, a bit late in the day though,they cld have done that much earlier when kyunki was airing...better late than neverWink


will try to click a pic and post it


yup that will be gr8 briThumbs Up...looking forward to seeing it alreadyDay Dreaming

ha will post it pakka i 1 or 2 days

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Joined: 14 November 2006
Posts: 9254

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Today's SBS link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmjVy5eoI9g

Note : Since its related to PR, if nt allowed to post here, then do let me know.

Edited by frenz4u - 16 November 2011 at 10:05am
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Joined: 27 March 2009
Posts: 8019

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Today's SBS link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmjVy5eoI9g

Note : Since its related to PR, if nt allowed to post here, then do let me know.

actually we post stuff related to GHT only..i posted those vdos as GT n KUTUMB was mentioned in it...as u have posted now to chalega

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107

Author: Anitaisdabest   Replies: 853   Views: 85939

Anitaisdabest 853 85939 14 May 2018 at 1:35pm by Shaina_b
Mahesh Babu Fan Club~~*Dookudu gala*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113

Author: Bazinga   Replies: 902   Views: 105184

Bazinga 902 105184 15 January 2016 at 2:09pm by -Priya-
Imran 'Unforgettable' Khan [Singer] Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Siddhi_   Replies: 142   Views: 41008

Siddhi_ 142 41008 19 May 2012 at 5:38am by Siddhi_
Rajeev Prachi Fan Club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130

Author: sunaina02   Replies: 1032   Views: 109755

sunaina02 1032 109755 25 July 2011 at 6:58pm by ibelieveinpink
Shahid amrita fan club

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57

Author: naadanmasakalli   Replies: 448   Views: 30579

naadanmasakalli 448 30579 02 June 2011 at 4:51pm by dia27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index