Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club (Page 27)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
New Manav: Hiten Tejwani or Sharad Kelkar 

Sushant Singh Rajput will be off the hit Zee TV show Pavitra Rishta post Diwali and the search for the new Manav has intensified. Ekta Kapoor has got two popular actors in the race for the lead role of her show. 

An Indya source reveals, "Manav will leave for a trip in the show post celebrating Diwali with his family. Sushant, spent his last day of shoot with the cast and crew and enjoying himself shooting for the Diwali episode. The show will now take 18-year-old leap and sources claim Manav will be killed in the show which is how perhaps Balaji will be able to accommodate a new face instead of Sushant as Manav. Ekta is considering two names – her loyal star Hiten Tejwani and the talented Sharad Kelkar."

Ask Hiten Tejwani about being approached and he says, "Yes, I have being offered to play Manav but as of now, nothing has been finalized. I really like Manav's character and the projection of the show."

Sharad Kelkar too confirms the offer. "Yes, they approached not only me but many well known actors. At this moment, I can't say much because everything depends on the story line and Ekta's decision which will be final post- Diwali. Pavitra Rishta is a hit show and Manav is a hit character."

Don't forget to watch Pavitra Rishta every Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on Zee TV.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adeelafrenz4uprincessunara

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing brinda
damn...18 yr leap and Manav will be killed...ShockedShockedShocked

Edited by frenz4u - 26 October 2011 at 1:13am
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Wish all my friends here and Hiten Gauri & Nevaan n Katya a very happy and auspicious DiwaliHug

Edited by princessunara - 26 October 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana_ght

Hiten tejwani entering pavitra rishta...confirmed...Cry

The hunt has finally and officially ended. The replacement of Sushant Singh Rajput, who so very successfully played the part of Manav in the long running Zee TV drama Pavitra Rishta, is going to be a long term Balaji Telefilms loyalist: Hiten Tejwani.

The decision was not easy a-coming. Many actors were approached to play the part of an older Manav as the storyline of Pavitra scurries forward a few years. Among these: Mrunal Jain, Sharad Kelkar, Aamir Dalvi, Yash Tonk and Hiten Tejwani.

Mrunal, who was a very strong contender to play Manav, opted out because he was waiting to hear news about his playing the lead in a Star Plus show. This apart, he did not want to be seen playing a much older character when he is pretty young himself. Even the creative of Balaji and the channel seemed to be in agreement.

Sushant Singh Rajput stopped filming for the show on 23 October. Hiten is expected to start shooting in the coming week.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
dnt knw y hiten has accepted such a dragged and stale shw and that too of an older charac. instead of gng 2 next level, he has taken a u-turn doing wat he did wen he accepted kzk.
ekta only has leftovers 2 offer him everytime but y does he agree 2 take evry rubbish from her.

brinda u r absolutely right that he wl b criticised by sushant ankita fans... i dnt knw much abt this stupid serial, only watched a scene or two and it gets on my nerves.

im really very very disappointed. after so much of hard work and love this is the return v hav got! but sum people wud b very happy and insert all wrong notions in his head. 

brinda_ght

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
hey guys...
@suhana_ght - firstly i m just pointing out not to post TC articles on IF...dont take me wrong i know people post around TC articles many places...sum places mods do take action and sumwher they dont...
but i just say that if i know that article is from there...and its not allowed...I m just saying this since I am part of IF DT ...and following its rules...thats it...

Anyways thanks for sharing...I am disappointed with Hiten entering PR...but still I m ready to welcum him...

Edited by frenz4u - 28 October 2011 at 4:52am
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Btw Hiten was mentioned in SBB today...

reporter just said that after the much awaited suspense of who will be the new Manav...they will finally show the new MANAV...and its none other than HITEN who has been part of Balaji since years (they just showed pics of HITEN )...
After the hunt and race for Manav...(they showed pics of Sharad Kelkar and Yash Tonk ) its HITEN who have finally bagged the role of MANAV...
and also mentioned about the show taking the leap...and hence Hiten is choosed so that he  will be fit for playing 40 yr old...Ouch
thats it...

Well nothing new...but thought of sharing it...

Edited by frenz4u - 28 October 2011 at 5:00am
ght_gr8est Groupbie
ght_gr8est
ght_gr8est

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Aagain that super b***h is using hiten to boost up the trps of her so called hit ( going down ) show and she never considers hiten for a new lead role only some over dragged replacement roles , i mean when she started other shows running on sony and colors and other channels she never considers hiten nowshe wants him to play an old character ?????????/DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngryAngry we have been requesting her to cast ght in kutumb 3 but she wont do that ever

iluvhgt

Go to top