Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club (Page 26)

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by frenz4u

My very first reaction...NOOO Way...Ouch

Although its just been approached...not confirmed anything...but still I cant see Hiten as Manav...Disapprove.
First of all i hate replacements of lead actors...and i used towatch PREARLIER so i used to love Sushant as Manav...Embarrassed...
But honestly PR is going very bad rite now...Sleepy...even though its Zee ka current top serial...Ouch*sorry no offensefor any PR fans here*
Andya obviously i want Hiten back with a full fledged role in new show if possible...that too if possible opposite Gauri only for sure!!!! Embarrassed

frankly i m not maav archana fan...dam again replacement nahiii...Shocked
bt i feel sushant n ankita look good together and i badly want HT with GT...agar vo possible nahi to i want him in a fresh role not replacing anyone plzzz...
i hope he is offered a fresh role in PR instead of manav..uski to vdos b ul nahi kar sakte bcz its a zee showCry

oh well i was watching SBS today..and the news of this actor leaving the show was on it but i just disregarded it an fast forwarded it as it was squeezed b/w the two other segments that i was after..i didn't think i'd need to pay attention to it.bt may be i better go back n check t as i hav the video i guess..hmm..well i don't usually like replacement of lead actors in any show...but the thing is i have never ever even seen a single video of PV..so i don't know how it is or how it is doing..Confused
so ireallydon't know whether to dislike it as much as u guys or not..i want him back in a new show as a lead role..preferablyopposite gauri if all goes well..

n btw wt is up with the Zee TV and the video uploading problem?Confused there r enough PV videos around the net right?cz i have seen links...

i also dont know much abt this show...n regarding PR vdos on youtube then they wont be available as if someone uploads zee tv shows vdos then their account is suspended so u wont find any pavitra rishta episodes on youtube...
it used to be no 1 show sometime back..it is produced by balaji offcourse..i also want HT in a new fresh role rather then replacing some lead..and the worst part is this show is taking leap so the former actor is leaving the show and i dont want HT in an elder role againShocked

damn!! the more news i seem to get of the show the more it seem to suck if HT takes it up! no wonder the previous actor left!cz ekta's leaps suck royally n all of us have enough 1st hand experience to know it wellOuchworst of all is the leap news!! ughh..i so dnt want to see HT playing an older role againDeadenough is enough!

as 4 youtube...um well i guess i dn't care abt youtube as there r 100 other places one can get the videos such as dailymotion n zshare n so on if they want..

btw this is not abt the show but i think if Zee is doing that on Youtube they r pretty stupid cz Sony n Star plus r actively encouraging the video uploads as long as the crediting is done..stupid channel!Sleepy
Well talking abt PR, i wud say the show hv lived its life in 2 yrs. . . there is nothing left in the show rite nw. . .Sleepy. . .All the possible tracks r covered. . . .Confused. . and the tracks r just getting repeated. . . .the show needs a desperate end according to me. . . . .Sleepy

I just wonder hw PR stil manages to be on top of all Zee shows currently in terms of TRPs. . .Ermm . . Its working bcoz of SushIta !

I ws a regular watcher of the show bt stopped watching it since 4-5 months when it took the leap. . . . Sleepy.

I m toh upset with both the fact that SUSHANT leaving PR. . . .Cry and also with HITEN mite taking his place. . . . .Cry(Obviously I dnt want Hiten to do older character)
Nahiii . . . . . .I dont want either of it to happen. . . . .I cant see either of them. . .Ouch .

This is all bcoz of the leap that is going to take place in the show. . .. . . .Dead. . .already 2 leaps r done of 1 yr and then 4 yrs. . . .and nw another one. . . . .

And ya as for YT is concerned, I just hate Zee for blocking its videos on YT. . . . .Angry. . Zee is just mad to do that. . . .

Edited by frenz4u - 25 October 2011 at 5:39am

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
wishing a very happy diwali 2 all of u, hiten, gauri, neevan n katya. may this diwali bring happiness and prosperity for all of us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehruhgtbrinda_ghtfrenz4uadeela

Mehruhgt IF-Rockerz
Mehruhgt
Mehruhgt

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvhgt

wishing a very happy diwali 2 all of u, hiten, gauri, neevan n katya. may this diwali bring happiness and prosperity for all of us.

Happy Diwali to u nandani and all of you...HITEN and GAURI ...Nevaan n Katya ...wishing them a yr full of happiness and success ...may it brings light and colors in their professional and personal life both..:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtfrenz4uadeela

minisaaa Goldie
minisaaa
minisaaa

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
         happy diwali to hiten gauri ,neevan katya n all friends

Edited by minisaaa - 25 October 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtadeela

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
A very happy and safe diwali to all of uSmile
frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Wishing u all and GAURI , HITEN, NEVAAN - KATYA a very very very HAPPY DIWALI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by frenz4u - 26 October 2011 at 12:01am

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtadeela

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Happy diwali to all of you and hiten-gauri and nevaan & katya.

iluvhgtbrinda_ghtfrenz4u

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to all GHTians,Hiten Gauri Neevan and Katya

Fortunate is the one who has learned to Admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Diwali and a Happy New Year with plenty of Peace and Prosperity

Edited by brindamarfatia - 26 October 2011 at 12:38am

iluvhgtfrenz4uadeela

Go to top