Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club (Page 23)

husasi Senior Member
husasi
husasi

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Love Hiten's tellychakkar article wish to see the happy family snap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurilover_4eveiluvhgtjyotika20brinda_ghtadeela

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Celebrate festival of lights with GHT

Ok friends I am back with a new VM.The festival of lights has started.Celebrating this season with a small token.A VM on GHT on Ya Ya.Ok friends I dont know the yrics of this song as it is in Goan language.I searched for it so much on net but didnt get anything.I loved this music so made a VM.The only thing I know about this is its a Farewell song I guess.I hope u guys like it.Do Enjoy :)

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlGjb-DnQA

Fantastic as usual Brinda  Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Ok friends I am back with a new VM.The festival of lights has started.Celebrating this season with a small token.A VM on GHT on Ya Ya.Ok friends I dont know the yrics of this song as it is in Goan language.I searched for it so much on net but didnt get anything.I loved this music so made a VM.The only thing I know about this is its a Farewell song I guess.I hope u guys like it.Do Enjoy :)

Fantastic as usual Brinda  Thumbs Up

thnku FizEmbarrassed
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Hiten_Tejwani_and_Gauri_are_having_fun_time_these_days_with_their_twins-gid-7475-gc-16.html

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri are having fun time these days with their twins!

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan who were seen in shows like KutumbEmbarrassedKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thiand others, are loved a lot for their on-screen chemistry.

Soon this reel life chemistry turned into an eternal bond of marriage in real life too and once again the couple was blessed by many of their fans. The cute couple became proud parents of twins, Nevaan and Katya in 2009. Despite of busy work schedules, the couple makes it a point to spend ample time with their kids.

Gauri, who has decided to take a break from the television, is now busy with her upcoming art exhibition and wants to be with kids. Whereas Hiten who is enjoying the moments with his toddlers says, "I am having the best time of my life. Nevaan and Katya are the two most beautiful things that have ever happened to me after Gauri. I take them to beaches, to the malls, restaurants, ice cream parlors and all other places. You won't believe that they also like horse riding".

Hiten when asked from him about his life partner Gauri says, "By God's grace I am blessed with a wonderful partner. She is my strength and I am happy to be with her. We have a history of unstable relationships in this industry and I am glad that I am not part of it".

That's really sweet of you both and we hope you stay this way forever!

Note :Its the same article as of TC..but its posted on other site

Edited by brindamarfatia - 23 October 2011 at 1:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

husasiiluvhgtjyotika20VrindzMehruhgtadeelaFIZK6princessunara

minisaaa Goldie
minisaaa
minisaaa

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Hiten_Tejwani_and_Gauri_are_having_fun_time_these_days_with_their_twins-gid-7475-gc-16.html

Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan who were seen in shows like KutumbEmbarrassedKyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thiand others, are loved a lot for their on-screen chemistry.

Soon this reel life chemistry turned into an eternal bond of marriage in real life too and once again the couple was blessed by many of their fans. The cute couple became proud parents of twins, Nevaan and Katya in 2009. Despite of busy work schedules, the couple makes it a point to spend ample time with their kids.

Gauri, who has decided to take a break from the television, is now busy with her upcoming art exhibition and wants to be with kids. Whereas Hiten who is enjoying the moments with his toddlers says, "I am having the best time of my life. Nevaan and Katya are the two most beautiful things that have ever happened to me after Gauri. I take them to beaches, to the malls, restaurants, ice cream parlors and all other places. You won't believe that they also like horse riding".

Hiten when asked from him about his life partner Gauri says, "By God's grace I am blessed with a wonderful partner. She is my strength and I am happy to be with her. We have a history of unstable relationships in this industry and I am glad that I am not part of it".

thanks lovely article n vdo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Hey nice short sweet VM...I liked the song...Cool...though dint understood..LOL... but its going good with the NB scenes...Big smile...
Brinda...u r a rockstar in making VM's...Hug...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minisaaa

thanks lovely article n vdo

ur welcome
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

Hey nice short sweet VM...I liked the song...Cool...though dint understood..LOL... but its going good with the NB scenes...Big smile...
Brinda...u r a rockstar in making VM's...Hug...

awww thnku so much farhinEmbarrassed..i also dint understand the song as its in Goan languageShocked..bt i loved the music it awesomeEmbarrassed...yeah it went on the flow LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtfrenz4u

Go to top