Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club (Page 120)

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Pratham Gauri VM
 on 
Baatein kuch ankahi si

Hello friends my new VM is specially for those who think that PG dint had good chemistry in Kutumb starting episodesROFL.Anyways Happy New Year to GHTiansParty.MY new VM captures some really good moments of PGDay Dreaming.How some little things help PG in falling for each otherBlushing.I just love that phaseEmbarrassed.I hope you all also love it.Do leave your comments.

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoIz2QJlmE 

OMG Bri what to say about your VM.ClapClapClap
Pratham Gauri itself is the definition of the Best!!!StarStar
I loved the phase you have taken and the song suits perfectly.Embarrassed
The first scene when PM takes GT to wash basin suits the lyrocs perfectly and what to say about their chemistry.Day Dreaming
Its Awesome!!!!!StarStar
Love you yaar...Heart
xoxox!!!Hug

awww thnku so much Vri..umahhhHug
I know u loved the starting lolzzz he he heEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vrindz

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurilover_4eve

thanks for the pics, articles & links brinda, vrinda & jyoti di Big smile

u r welcome shumailaSmile
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

One old article of AS:-)

Love light in flight

Busy showbiz couples share their love sutra with Hyderabad Times

SARAH SALVADORE Times News Network

They seemed like a perfect BTown match. She ' the doeeyed beauty and he ' the handsome hunk. Pictures of Kangna Ranaut and boyfriend Adhyayan Suman told the story of a young romance, with little hint of torment in the future. But now, B-Town is abuzz with news of their split. The young couple claim that's it's their busy work schedule that led to them parting ways. While Bollywood and the TV industry are notorious for their hectic work hours, a lot of B-Towners and telly couples have managed to keep their romance alive. Heading the list is Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. Tattoos apart, the couple has made sure to keep their romance alive by regularly visiting one another on the sets and taking vacations together. Youngsters Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor too have managed to keep the spark alive in their romance in spite of their hectic work schedules.
Ditto for Ash and Abhi Bachchan. As far as tellyland is concerned, most couples seem to have found a way to make their romances work. "It's true that working hours in showbiz is very erratic. But when you are in love you absolutely need to make time for each other," says actor Sara Khan, from Sapna Babul Ka' Bidaai, who is in a relationship with actor Ali Merchant.
But with a work schedule spanning 12 to 14 hours, where does one have the time for romance? "In an age of communication when will a mobile phone come in use?" asks Sara. "If we can't meet one another, Ali and I make sure to update each other on the phone." Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh too have managed to keep the flames of their romance alive.
"Work will always consume your time. But one needs to find time for love too," say Ali.
Psychiatrists attribute splits between busy showbiz couples to not just communication breakdown, but to change in value system. "People in showbiz tend to adopt the materialistic lifestyle, where they do not have the patience to work on their relationships. They call it 'no time' and this sounds the death knell for any relationship," says psychiatrist Prabhakar Korada.
While some might argue that work invariably comes in between showbiz couples, many have taken the high road by keeping work out of their homes. "Manasi is busy with her production house and me with films. When we are together, work is left out of the confines of our home," says actor-director Rohit Roy.
Similarly, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan make time for one another by taking regular vacations. "At least once a year, Gauri and me keep work aside and go on a vacation. It helps us to make up for all the lost time," says Tejwani.
Love can be a twisted game. And for people in showbiz, the intense media scrutiny and non-communication could be the pitfalls. But one can take a leaf off the Abhi-Ash, Saif-Kareena and the tellyland romances to make it work.

thnx a lot for the complete article vriSmile
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

awww thnx for this pic briSmile,...it was such a cute sceneEmbarrassed,if i remember correctly  it was never shown it in kutumb  n was shown only in the pre-cap along with the cast names??
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
The most awaited and the cutest scene of KUTUMB IIDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtjyotika20

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotika20

awww thnx for this pic briSmile,...it was such a cute sceneEmbarrassed,if i remember correctly  it was never shown it in kutumb  n was shown only in the pre-cap along with the cast names??

yes J and i even remember this was shown in a song too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTjyotika20

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

The most awaited and the cutest scene of KUTUMB IIDay Dreaming

Thank u sooo much brinda di...for posting such a cuteee scene...kash mein youtuve se vedeios dwonload ker patiii.kutumb...k vedios...Cry

Go to top