Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: frenz4u

Hey Brinda. . .finally saw ur VM. . . .Its freaking cute and awesome. . . .👏😃
The song is beautiful. . .and the scenes looks very cute ! ! ! 😳
And there are no words to define PG's mindblowing chemistry . . . THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST ! ! ! 😍

awww thnku farhin😃
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

thanks for the pics, articles & links brinda, vrinda & jyoti di 😃

ur welcome shumaila
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Pratham Gauri VM
 on 
Baatein kuch ankahi si

Hello friends my new VM is specially for those who think that PG dint had good chemistry in Kutumb starting episodes🤣.Anyways Happy New Year to GHTians🥳.MY new VM captures some really good moments of PG😍.How some little things help PG in falling for each other☺️.I just love that phase😳.I hope you all also love it.Do leave your comments.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoIz2QJlmE[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGoIz2QJlmE 

OMG Bri what to say about your VM.👏👏👏
Pratham Gauri itself is the definition of the Best!!!⭐️⭐️
I loved the phase you have taken and the song suits perfectly.Embarrassed
The first scene when PM takes GT to wash basin suits the lyrocs perfectly and what to say about their chemistry.Day Dreaming
Its Awesome!!!!!⭐️⭐️
Love you yaar...❤️
xoxox!!!🤗

Edited by Vrindz - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

OMG Bri what to say about your VM.👏👏👏
Pratham Gauri itself is the definition of the Best!!!⭐️⭐️
I loved the phase you have taken and the song suits perfectly.😳
The first scene when PM takes GT to wash basin suits the lyrocs perfectly and what to say about their chemistry.😍
Its Awesome!!!!!⭐️⭐️
Love you yaar...❤️
xoxox!!!🤗

awww thnku so much Vri..umahhh🤗
I know u loved the starting lolzzz he he he😳
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurilover_4eve

thanks for the pics, articles & links brinda, vrinda & jyoti di 😃

u r welcome shumaila😊
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrindz

One old article of AS:-)

Love light in flight

Busy showbiz couples share their love sutra with Hyderabad Times

SARAH SALVADORE Times News Network

They seemed like a perfect BTown match. She ' the doeeyed beauty and he ' the handsome hunk. Pictures of Kangna Ranaut and boyfriend Adhyayan Suman told the story of a young romance, with little hint of torment in the future. But now, B-Town is abuzz with news of their split. The young couple claim that's it's their busy work schedule that led to them parting ways. While Bollywood and the TV industry are notorious for their hectic work hours, a lot of B-Towners and telly couples have managed to keep their romance alive. Heading the list is Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan. Tattoos apart, the couple has made sure to keep their romance alive by regularly visiting one another on the sets and taking vacations together. Youngsters Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor too have managed to keep the spark alive in their romance in spite of their hectic work schedules.
Ditto for Ash and Abhi Bachchan. As far as tellyland is concerned, most couples seem to have found a way to make their romances work. "It's true that working hours in showbiz is very erratic. But when you are in love you absolutely need to make time for each other," says actor Sara Khan, from Sapna Babul Ka' Bidaai, who is in a relationship with actor Ali Merchant.
But with a work schedule spanning 12 to 14 hours, where does one have the time for romance? "In an age of communication when will a mobile phone come in use?" asks Sara. "If we can't meet one another, Ali and I make sure to update each other on the phone." Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh too have managed to keep the flames of their romance alive.
"Work will always consume your time. But one needs to find time for love too," say Ali.
Psychiatrists attribute splits between busy showbiz couples to not just communication breakdown, but to change in value system. "People in showbiz tend to adopt the materialistic lifestyle, where they do not have the patience to work on their relationships. They call it 'no time' and this sounds the death knell for any relationship," says psychiatrist Prabhakar Korada.
While some might argue that work invariably comes in between showbiz couples, many have taken the high road by keeping work out of their homes. "Manasi is busy with her production house and me with films. When we are together, work is left out of the confines of our home," says actor-director Rohit Roy.
Similarly, Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan make time for one another by taking regular vacations. "At least once a year, Gauri and me keep work aside and go on a vacation. It helps us to make up for all the lost time," says Tejwani.
Love can be a twisted game. And for people in showbiz, the intense media scrutiny and non-communication could be the pitfalls. But one can take a leaf off the Abhi-Ash, Saif-Kareena and the tellyland romances to make it work.

thnx a lot for the complete article vri😊
jyotika20 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

awww thnx for this pic bri😊,...it was such a cute scene😳,if i remember correctly  it was never shown it in kutumb  n was shown only in the pre-cap along with the cast names??
brinda_ght thumbnail
The most awaited and the cutest scene of KUTUMB II😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEaJ3r8ZGOU[/YOUTUBE]