The Evergreen Romantics...Gauri-Hiten's Fan Club - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
Wish all my friends here and Hiten Gauri & Nevaan n Katya a very happy and auspicious DiwaliπŸ€—

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suhana_ght

Hiten tejwani entering pavitra rishta...confirmed...😭

The hunt has finally and officially ended. The replacement of Sushant Singh Rajput, who so very successfully played the part of Manav in the long running Zee TV drama Pavitra Rishta, is going to be a long term Balaji Telefilms loyalist: Hiten Tejwani.

The decision was not easy a-coming. Many actors were approached to play the part of an older Manav as the storyline of Pavitra scurries forward a few years. Among these: Mrunal Jain, Sharad Kelkar, Aamir Dalvi, Yash Tonk and Hiten Tejwani.

Mrunal, who was a very strong contender to play Manav, opted out because he was waiting to hear news about his playing the lead in a Star Plus show. This apart, he did not want to be seen playing a much older character when he is pretty young himself. Even the creative of Balaji and the channel seemed to be in agreement.

Sushant Singh Rajput stopped filming for the show on 23 October. Hiten is expected to start shooting in the coming week.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
dnt knw y hiten has accepted such a dragged and stale shw and that too of an older charac. instead of gng 2 next level, he has taken a u-turn doing wat he did wen he accepted kzk.
ekta only has leftovers 2 offer him everytime but y does he agree 2 take evry rubbish from her.

brinda u r absolutely right that he wl b criticised by sushant ankita fans... i dnt knw much abt this stupid serial, only watched a scene or two and it gets on my nerves.

im really very very disappointed. after so much of hard work and love this is the return v hav got! but sum people wud b very happy and insert all wrong notions in his head. 
hey guys...
@suhana_ght - firstly i m just pointing out not to post TC articles on IF...dont take me wrong i know people post around TC articles many places...sum places mods do take action and sumwher they dont...
but i just say that if i know that article is from there...and its not allowed...I m just saying this since I am part of IF DT ...and following its rules...thats it...

Anyways thanks for sharing...I am disappointed with Hiten entering PR...but still I m ready to welcum him...

Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Btw Hiten was mentioned in SBB today...

reporter just said that after the much awaited suspense of who will be the new Manav...they will finally show the new MANAV...and its none other than HITEN who has been part of Balaji since years (they just showed pics of HITEN )...
After the hunt and race for Manav...(they showed pics of Sharad Kelkar and Yash Tonk ) its HITEN who have finally bagged the role of MANAV...
and also mentioned about the show taking the leap...and hence Hiten is choosed so that he  will be fit for playing 40 yr old...
thats it...

Well nothing new...but thought of sharing it...
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Aagain that super b***h is using hiten to boost up the trps of her so called hit ( going down ) show and she never considers hiten for a new lead role only some over dragged replacement roles , i mean when she started other shows running on sony and colors and other channels she never considers hiten nowshe wants him to play an old character ?????????/🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑😑 we have been requesting her to cast ght in kutumb 3 but she wont do that ever
πŸ˜• Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
Originally posted by frenz4u

Btw Hiten was mentioned in SBB today...

reporter just said that after the much awaited suspense of who will be the new Manav...they will finally show the new MANAV...and its none other than HITEN who has been part of Balaji since years (they just showed pics of HITEN )...
After the hunt and race for Manav...(they showed pics of Sharad Kelkar and Yash Tonk ) its HITEN who have finally bagged the role of MANAV...
and also mentioned about the show taking the leap...and hence Hiten is choosed so that he  will be fit for playing 40 yr old...
thats it...

Well nothing new...but thought of sharing it...

thnx for sharing Farhin
I dont like hiten to play old character.I hate ekta why cant she cast hiten in young character.

Celebrating KUTUMB's 10th Birthday
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
😍😍😍😍😍
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Its the 10th Birthday of KUTUMB.Cant beleive it completed 10 years.I have no words to describe what a fantastic show it was.I dont think ever we can get such show back not even from Ekta now.The thing which I love about KUTUMB was 1)Obviously our PG's fights,love,glances,songs and 2)The whole family was fabulous.I dont think it could have been such a wonderful show without everyone.My new VM on this ocassion consists the while KUTUMB family.I hope u all like it.Do leave your comments regarding my work :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGMG6SL0Ejc[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGMG6SL0Ejc 
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago