Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Prediction for tomrw (promo+precap) (Page 3)

shaz01 Senior Member
shaz01
shaz01

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileyStar

Awesome Prediction!! Hahaha! I don't think anyone will want to throw anything at you after such a nice prediction.
Hope something like this happens!
Fingers crossed!

Thanks dear Embarrassed  if this happens...it will be a maha dhamakedaar episode...super confrontations btw ArHi...at least they will finally TALK!!!

Edited by shaz01 - 21 September 2011 at 3:33am

icu_24 Newbie
icu_24
icu_24

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wat iff...arnav ends up hurting khushi unintentionally...on the same day wich happens to be his moms shrad or something of that sort...blames in on the manoos day n breakz down CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz01

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Shaz, since morning i have read so many predictions and made my own.. i now decided to sit back and wait for 8 pm... Tongue

Arhi lovestory ke liye hum itna bheek maang rahe hai aur bina lovestory ke CVs hum pe itna mehrbaan ho jaye aisa toh hi nahi sakta!! damn them! LOL)

ROFL
I literally saw myself begging LOL

Cheers,
Monsi

shaz01

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
hey  i luvd ur prediction!!!Star

shaz01

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz01

Originally posted by DiyaS

[QUOTE=shaz01]

LOL mujhe disclaimer lagana pada boss...whenever anyone brings an objective opinion...ppl say no ASR was ryt or KKG was ryt,...we need to look beyond that sometimes...its not all about the characters ALL the time...its about their characterizations..LOLLOL

anyway...i think u may be ryt...i think he's going to hurt her with words sayinghow she's got decit and lying in her blood again thats why she fooled him and faked fainting so she could run away

but in the precap...i think his tears are due to hurt or something that opened his old wounds rather than guilt...wen the GH incident happened we saw a guilty Arnav but all he did was try and talk it out with khushi...he wasnt driven to tears for what he did...remorse yes...tears no

its got to be something SUPER MAJOR...which kinda spells impending doom...i hope ArHi don't take 3steps back for every 1 step of progress they have made after the tea scene...Bas yaar bahot ho gaya hatred...we want some sweet luvinnn yea EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Lolzzz ... very true ... actually both the characters have more faults than good points LOL ... they're both completely hot-headed and tempestuous, and they both lose their cool with each other on a regular basis ... so kaun achha kaun bura, mujhe samajh nahin aata LOL

And you have a point about the tears .. it has to be something to do with his parents ...but then it may not be something all that major, cos she sheds tears with Anjali about his parents all the time ... hum samajh gaye, CV's  ... he misses his momma ... but can we please know what happened with said momma ???? LOL And from the new TB article, I don't think we will get to know yet, because now it's about Sneaky Shyam ... chalo, something is better than nothing LOL

shaz01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index