India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Prediction for tomrw (promo+precap)

shaz01 Senior Member
shaz01
shaz01

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Ok guys...the precap and promo, both have got me completely stunned so without any further nonsense here goes my prediction for wht we might be likely to see tomrw

WAIT!!! before u guys throw rotten tomatoes and eggs at me...id like to plead my case LOL

ASR, the rough and tough dude who gives a damn about anyone but his Di would not be so easily moved to tears by anyone and that too a person he "supposedly" hates to the max!

Think about it...khushi has to do something really hurtful for him to break down like that...(again, im assuming he's upset because of khushi...mind you the precap scene could have absolutely nothing to do with her)----->it could just be related to his past/his parents.

BUT: assuming precap and promo are inter-related her goes:

ASR will be furious that:
1. KKG hung up on him twice last night
2. Avoided him twice the next day (current day in the show)----dining table + kitchen
3. faked fainting to escape the confrontation and he got fooled by her AGAIN!

therefore, maybe when khushi returns with the new lightbulb, ASR confronts her and we have a dhamakedaar scene where they both give it as good as they get

-ASR tells her she has no business butting into his private r/ship with La and changing her opinion about marriage as she is only getting paid to teach her household things, not to brainwash her

-KKG gives him an earful about how she has at least managed to convince La for maariage yet he has such dheela character that he wants to live with her without marriage and he doesnt have any respect for women...etc etc etc

ASR becomes "aag babula" and tells her tht his private life is none ofher business and if she thinks he has a lose character then he will show what that really means!! hence...the promo!

next i think what might happen is tht he comes really close to her and scares the hell outta her befre he abruptly comes in his senses...(YES...i dnt think there will be any kisses or hugs just yet...Arhi lovestory ke liye hum itna bheek maang rahe hai aur bina lovestory ke CVs hum pe itna mehrbaan ho jaye aisa toh hi nahi sakta!! damn them! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL)

KKG realises what he was/might have been about to do...and forcefully pushes him away or gives him a tight one in her rageOuch then gives him an earful about she knew that he was a rakshas who didnt believe in God or humanity and thought money was everything and could buy every one...yet she still had some respect for him...and she had no idea he could stoop sooo low as to do this kind of "ghinaoni harkat" (dnt knw spelling)

Then she might brng his parents into it somwhow...saying that he keeps saying how she is frm a middle-class family and a "do-koari" ki ladki but in fact he has no respect for women and this is the kind of sanskaar his parents have given him or something equally hurtful CryCry

This is what might lead to the precap scene where Arnav breaks down and cries...

OK...im gna go do some ducking now just in case anyone feel like throwing something at me LOL

Tell me what do ya'll think will happen...LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS FOR ME TO READ EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P.S. no bashing please...ur objective opinions on the EPISODE or my prediction are more than welcome but bcz its not about the characters here...so i would appreciate it if you left the Poor ASR and Poor KKG camps out of it...WinkWink...

Cheers and if you made it this far...thanks soo much for reading my nonsenseEmbarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Lucy1HudaakvishrutaSuman786sihupollypolly-floragrace-TheBlueAngel-Devanshi-memories_imHawa-HawaiiFebruaryFlower--Divzfan--.infinite.Kamalika...Sad.But.True.pinky_blueskies.Saraa.Imzirechus

Kamalika.. IF-Rockerz
Kamalika..
Kamalika..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
nice prediction . lets wait for 8 pm

Edited by Kamalika.. - 21 September 2011 at 2:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz01

shaz01 Senior Member
shaz01
shaz01

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

LOL  intezaar hi toh nahi ho raha...isiliye itna saara bakwaas likh daala!!!

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Of course there wont be any kiss since its a hindi serial and i dont think they are supposed to show any kisses Ouch
As you said they might come back to their sense and then lamba chauda lecture from Khushi Wacko
Some more misunderstanding about their "AuKat's" and their behavior's. 
Ab toh wait hi nahi ho raha Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz01pollypolly

memories_im IF-Dazzler
memories_im
memories_im

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I can imagine this happening! Nice prediction! Waiting for the actual scene.. Big smile

shaz01

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Awesome prediction.. I had a slight thought too from some parts of your post esp. the ending when they bring up the parents and that must have been the reason to why Arnav will cry.

shaz01

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
anything is possible in this show. cvs always surprise usSmile

shaz01

zunsara Senior Member
zunsara
zunsara

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hmmm morning after seen that spoiler thread abut coming up i was all down...thx hun for making my day by your prediction...lets hope things will go smooth and i really want to see some soft argument btween Arshi..arent we deserve good blushing moments??Wacko

shaz01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index