Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 3)

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Newveechafan

My question to naniji.
"you're always saying that if tapu bitia had told the truth abt the babys father u would not have let all these things happen to her. Tell me what would have been ur solution "

<font color="#ff0000">Nani: I wd hv arranged Tapu run away in midnight with Rathore and thn blamed Chuhiya for doing something with herLOLLOLTapu bitiya wd hv enjoyed with her royal rapist husband and chuhiya wd hv been also kicked away. two birds with one arrowLOLLOL</font>

hats off to you man Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Nani i have some  questions  too

.1. You call ichcha and  damini servants and beggars a lot what you and your natin were doing on BRIDE SWAP NIGHT?LOL Thakur  ho kay naukaron kay agay jholie phalaye ap aur apki ki natin kya kar rahe thi ?LOL
Nani: Pet me jab chuhe kudate hain to sab thakurgiri bhul jata haiLOLLOL its call mazboori, ab mazboori me to gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta hai, Tapu ne sirf naukarani ka hi to kaam kiyaLOL. BTW Thakurgiri khun me hoti hai, kaam se nahin, agar ham bhikh bhi mangenge fir bhi Thakuron ki tarah, like u know THAKUR BHUKHARILOLLOL

2. When Damini said to Tapu giving ichcha's bridal dress mubarak ho ap ko ichcha ki yeh uttaran ..then what were your feelings? us time to apki bolti band thi?LOL
Nani: My feeling was great. i was fearing kahin wo wapas na le le, aur kahin uska man na dol jayeLOL. but whn she finally gave the bridal dress (uttaran bol ke hi sahi), i felt very relieved, ab Uttaran me mile Dulhe ke liye Uttaran me mila Dress hi chahiye naLOL wht a deadly combinationLOL as concern to my bolti band, thn if i wd hv opened my mouth and Damini wd hv changed her mind thn wht wd hv i do. kabhi kabhi chup rahne me hi samajhdari hoti haiLOLLOL

3. When Tappu's fake pregnancy drama turned out be real i wonder why you didn't ask Tappu when and how  ? i mean to say you never knew about veer tappu famous consumation or rape night LOLand you very well knew veer never gave her a damn so how come you believed her to be  pregnant with veer 's child ?ConfusedConfusedConfused
Nani: arey we were doing Fake pregnancy drama, and we got this surprise gift from god. ab bhagwaan ka den samjh ke ham chup ho gaye. how can i question abt god gift. waise aajkal technology kafi develop ho gaya, kya pata technology ka kamal hoLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96sumalijdfanDreamer_Banjaaran.Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lol ...It is too funny ...Kya baat

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ROFLThanks nani ..but the thing is your natin broke all records of being bhikari LOLthe way she was sitting in ichcha's feet with her dupatta spread infront of ichcha humain veer day do,  LOLLOLLOLankit very well done ClapClapClapbtw can  i ask one more question from nani

• Nani jee the bahon mein chalay ao idea was given  by  you to Tappu did you ever applied that theory on late nana jee ...LOLAfter your brilliant idea tappu bitya came back home after being insulted by veer LOLwhat was nana jee's reaction to your act kehen isi wajah say to upar nahi chaley gaye ?LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanILoveDramaankit111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
naani i've one quesn 4 u!

why u always give lowly names 2 oder ladies apart from ur family??like u call icchha chuhiya, masoom as mendki & chanda as chhipkali but 4 taps gulabjamun though ur naatin isn't sweet natured!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Dreamer_

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

This is first Interview of Nani ever, which was in other thread of mine:

Cor: last question, why u tell everything is UTTARAN
Nani: Becoz i dont know meaning of UTTARAN, i just love this wordLOLLOL its sound very pleasant and it give me sakunLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Dreamer_tiny15

PavaniShiny IF-Rockerz
PavaniShiny
PavaniShiny

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

I hv started interviewing our Great Nani, who hs answer for all quetion. u can say its like HELPLINE for those who hs any confusion abt wht is happening in serial, so send ur questions and Nani will sure reply it:
Nani Question Time:
This is her secont Question time, first was in other thread, which i will past her too to make the collection of her great replies:
Q: Whts ur thinking abt Rathore?
Nani: Rathore is real Thakur, didnt u see how much money and jwellary he hd in the tizori?? how costly gift he is giving to our Tapu bitiya??LOL He really understand wht my baby wantLOL
Q: but you were calling him rapist
Nani: Money clean everything, even characterLOLLOL he is not a begger rapist na, very DIGNIFIED THAKUR RAPISTWink so sab mafLOLLOL Pyaar me rape hi kar diya to kya huaLOLLOL
Q: thn why she was running after Veer, so far and not accepting himLOL
Nani: Its Veer fualt. dont u know our Tapu is like Bike, jab tak kick nahin maro start nahin hotiLOL. If veer wd hv kicked her earlier she wd hv accepted Rathore long ago. ye veer bhi na kick marne me der kar diya, nahin to Tapu bitiya ke jiwan me bahut pahle hi khushiyan aa jatiROFLROFL
Q: now ur baby is happy, thn why r u not leaving veecha alone?
Nani: Aji kaise chhod dun, my baby cant be mother, how can Ichchha become mother, if my baby will see it, fir uski khushiyan to gayi naLOL dont u know she is happy only till she is unaware abt Ichchha happiness, so how can i let Ichchha happyLOLLOL
Q: how do u feel whn people blame u tht u poisoned Tapu bitiya. even Divya blamed u?
Nani: its hurting, but wo nadan hain, so i dont care thm. how can i poisoned my Gulabjamun, she is so sweet. i love her selflessly, i go everywhere with her like Nani free with Tapu type offerLOLLOL Only once i left her, whn Jogi kicked her out, only becoz whn Tapu herself became valueless thn wht was the sense of Nani FreeLOLLOL
Thanx Nani for answering our question.we will meet again soonLOL

Nice post AnkitClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

ROFLThanks nani ..but the thing is your natin broke all records of being bhikari LOLthe way she was sitting in ichcha's feet with her dupatta spread infront of ichcha humain veer day do,  LOLLOLLOLankit very well done ClapClapClapbtw can  i ask one more question from nani

• Nani jee the bahon mein chalay ao idea was given  by  you to Tappu did you ever applied that theory on late nana jee ...LOLAfter your brilliant idea tappu bitya came back home after being insulted by veer LOLwhat was nana jee's reaction to your act kehen isi wajah say to upar nahi chaley gaye ?LOLLOLLOL
Nani: Arey kya baat karti hain, it was well tested method with late nana jii, dont u see on result (Pushkar)LOLLOL Thats why i suggested, but lagta hai tapasya ne thik se dance practice nahin kiya hoga. ye aajkal ki ladkiyan bhi na, they r more inclined towards western dance. dont u see after doing SALSA, she got desired resultLOLLOL Ab hamare jamane me Indian dance hi chalta tha naLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanraju_skyILoveDramaDreamer_Banjaaran.tiny15

Go to top