Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 22)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by brkh96

I wish that Nani would answer to this on behalf of Tapu -

If by some miraculous in-your-dreams chance Pushkar tells you that Nani had ordered him to dispose of this baby and that it is Iccha's, would you take it back to Iccha? I am not talking about Rathore, I know he will do the fair thing, but if choice left to you, would you take it back? Or would you rather help him dispose it? Or would you adopt it? What would you do? And why?
Nani: ok i asked ur question to my Gulabjamun and she replied tht "BACHPAN SE LEKAR AAJTAKROFL Ichchha hs snatched everything from me, from my papa to my loveLOLLOL (if my rapist husband wd not hv accepted me, i wd hv been still running after VeerLOL), so i wd not hv missed this chance to snatch her son. i hd made her widow, i hd seperated her from her love for long time, i hd made her life hell, but the pleasure which i will get by snatching her son will be uncomparableLOLLOL i will keep her son with myself. as u all know i m expert in using thingsWink, so how can i miss this golden chance to use this child. we both nani and Natini will poison his mind against Ichchha and whn he will grow up leave him to make Ichchha old life hell"LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sufifan

Hello ankit 111, I am new to the forum and I love your post. However I am not new to Uttaran and I have a question for nani.

Naniji you claim that you loved your Tappu bitiya so much. Then why did not you go with Tappu when Jogi  thakur threw her out of the house? Why did you leave her alone?
Hi sufifan, welcome to the forum. i asked ur question to Nani and here is reply:
Nani: See i m always with my bitiya like free offer with TAPPU, buy Tapu get Nani freeLOLLOL i always acompanied her where were Tapu was on demand, but whn Jogi kicked her out, she became VALUELESS, USELESS, who wd buy herLOLLOL so wht the use of this free offerROFLab Tapu ka hi demand nahin to free me Nani ke offer ka kya matlab banta haiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Q: yesterday, ur gulabjamun (she was really looking like GulabjamunWink) told tht she is like Rajkumari of her father, but we hv been hearing her telling always tht she never got love BACHPAN SE LEKAR AAJTAKLOL. dont these two statement contradict??
Nani: arey tum sab bhi na, chhoti moti baton ko lekar itna bada issue bana dete ho. dose my baby remember wht she told few minutes ago??LOL jahan jaisa mauka milta hai waisa bol deti hai. few days ago she told she was faild in all relation including friendship, ab tht time she needed to win her father sympathy, so she told tht, but didnt u saw her reaction whn she met ichchha after some time??LOL do u think she really meant tht realizationLOL so forget her these small dialogues and REMEMBER ONLY THINGS, MY BABY IS ALWAYS RITLOLLOL whn she was saying tht she neer got love, she was rit and now whn she is saying she is like princess for her parents, again she is rit. DONT ASK HOWLOLLOL

tiny15

sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96Radhajeetiny15

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
nani jee itni boode hogahe hain...any plans of dying any soon...

tiny15

sayali_babes Goldie

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_babes

Question from me to nani:

Ram hi Raakhe Naniji, why are you so jobless? ROFL
We thakur dont work, we only toding muft ki rotiLOLLOL we only do bossgiriLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brkh96sayali_babesarunima_LUITtiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

nani jee itni boode hogahe hain...any plans of dying any soon...
Nani: Yamraj is scared to bring me to hell, becoz he fear tht i will make hell citizen's life worse thtn hellLOLLOL thts why he hd made me incharge of hell branch in the earthLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sayali_babesarunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top