India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 16)

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
What  a wonderful post Ankit.You had me in splits.!!!!My net hasnt been working so couldn't see this post this morning.Now every one has asked all the questions I wanted to ask.

Hmmm.Let me think.  Don't you   and your son ever get tired of scheming against Iccha and her mother.?  

Why dont you ask your son to get out of the house and get a life?

Arent you  both ashamed of being free loaders  without doing a scrap of work? Even a dog guards the house. But you?????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viram

What  a wonderful post Ankit.You had me in splits.!!!!My net hasnt been working so couldn't see this post this morning.Now every one has asked all the questions I wanted to ask.

Hmmm.Let me think.  Don't you   and your son ever get tired of scheming against Iccha and her mother.?  

Why dont you ask your son to get out of the house and get a life?

Arent you  both ashamed of being free loaders  without doing a scrap of work? Even a dog guards the house. But you?????????

Nani:Raam hi rakhe ab mera buddha to parlok sidhar gaya .gaav mein the to bartan,kapde aur jhaaru se chutti hi nayi milti thi,isliye to hum yaha chale aaye.damini aur us chuhiya ko dekh kar hume wo sab yaad aa jaata hain...are unki kya aukat thi jo 50 lakh ki laaatri ke sapne dekh rahe the?humne phir bhi taras kha kar us chuhiya ko Rs 500 diye us ticket ke liye...lekin bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi hain...aisi nazar lagayi ki ticket ke saath pushkar ki 8 lakh ki gaari ka sapna bhi jal gaya...iski saza to hum un dono maa beti ko de kar hi rahenge

pushkar ne kitni mushkil se jogi ke paiso ki...matlab canteen ki zimmedari uthayi hain...aise hi koi ghar aayi laxmi lautata hain kya?jaa beta pushkar khoob chori kar...hum thakur hain...apne damaad ka jokk ki tarah khoon choosna hamare khoon mein hain

Hum thakur hain.Tappu bitiya ke liye darwaza band karke jholi faila sakte hain par khulleaam naukro ka kaam karke apna ateet yaad nahi kar sakte.

Edited by payalgarg - 25 September 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viramankit111Banjaaran.Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Nani i have a question ichcha after saving your great grandaughter became robber , baby snatcher and more over she is ayaa because mother is a mother Winkthen now as per the news your grandaughter will be getting ichcha's son after your robbing   then what your Gulabjamun will be called ?also an ayaaWink?
Nani: U people bhi na, dont know difference between Thakur blood and Naukar blood. these all blood groups A-B positive, negatives r rubbish things, only two blood group exist, Thakur blood and Naukar bloods.LOLLOL Whn my Thakur Gulabjamun robbed her house and God, did anyone dare to call her robberLOL, Whn she raped Veer, did anyone dare to call RapistLOL when she beg to Ichchha to give veer, did anyone dare to call her begger, whn she murder Vansh and gave supari for Ichchha, did anyone dare to call her MurdererLOL Whn she was working as Naukarani in Basti, did anyone dare to call her NaukaraniLOLLOL whn she was wearing Uttaran sadi of Ichchha, did anyone dare to say tht she wear UttaranLOL Nahin na, thn how can anyone dare to call her baby snatcher, even if she will snatch Ichchha baby or Ayaa, even if she will serve and take care of Ichchha's robbed child like a ayaa, becoz she cant be a mother but Ayaaa. ALL THE GAME OF BLOODLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viramjdfanILoveDramaBanjaaran._IHeartFriendz_Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

viram Senior Member
viram
viram

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Nani i have a question ichcha after saving your great grandaughter became robber , baby snatcher and more over she is ayaa because mother is a mother Winkthen now as per the news your grandaughter will be getting ichcha's son after your robbing   then what your Gulabjamun will be called ?also an ayaaWink?
Nani: U people bhi na, dont know difference between Thakur blood and Naukar blood. these all blood groups A-B positive, negatives r rubbish things, only two blood group exist, Thakur blood and Naukar bloods.LOLLOL Whn my Thakur Gulabjamun robbed her house and God, did anyone dare to call her robberLOL, Whn she raped Veer, did anyone dare to call RapistLOL when she beg to Ichchha to give veer, did anyone dare to call her begger, whn she murder Vansh and gave supari for Ichchha, did anyone dare to call her MurdererLOL Whn she was working as Naukarani in Basti, did anyone dare to call her NaukaraniLOLLOL whn she was wearing Uttaran sadi of Ichchha, did anyone dare to say tht she wear UttaranLOL Nahin na, thn how can anyone dare to call her baby snatcher, even if she will snatch Ichchha baby or Ayaa, even if she will serve and take care of Ichchha's robbed child like a ayaa, becoz she cant be a mother but Ayaaa. ALL THE GAME OF BLOODLOLLOLLOL

Ankit,  your answers are getting better and better. You could publish a book soon.  A real  reference manual for thakurs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111Banjaaran.tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

LOLLOL O WOW nani ...i believe this Thakur blood  has the hemoglobin of money Winkbecause every person who has money and showers love on Tappu bitya becomes Real Thakur as for example  Rathore ...Wink you were not giving him a damn but after  seeing his wealth he became  real Thakur for you LOL...so all game is of money and hot chemistry with Tappu bitya LOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 26 September 2011 at 7:55am

ankit111tiny15

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
nani...she wouldnt leave Tappu until Tappu leaves this world or will she follow her gulab jamun to hell as well ?????????///

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

LOLLOL O WOW nani ...i believe this Thakur blood  has the hemoglobin of money Winkbecause every person who has money and showers love on Tappu bitya becomes Real Thakur as for example  Rathore ...Wink he does not belong to a Thakur family but seeing his wealth he became  real Thakur for you LOL...so all game is of money and hot chemistry with Tappu bitya LOLLOLLOL
Nani: Good girl, at last u understood, wht is being a thakurWink we believe Money is not God but not less thn GodLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanBanjaaran.tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

nani...she wouldnt leave Tappu until Tappu leaves this world or will she follow her gulab jamun to hell as well ?????????///
Nani: arey how can leave her jiii. we both r bhagoda from HellLOL we hd made hell citizen's life worse thn hell, so they kicked us out and sent to earth to open branch of hell hereLOL so we r doing only our duty here. Tapu was there incharge of Rapists, murderers, robbers and seducer and i was head of PLANNING COMMISSIONLOLLOL so we hv a lot of experience. her execusion of plans is always wrong, without passed by planning commission. didnt u see, whnever she planned without me, its went wrongLOL so how can i leave alone her even in hellLOLLOL we r very firm with our principles, Burai ka sath kabhi na chhodoLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargjdfanBanjaaran.Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

Go to top