India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 14)

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Thanks nimmi Smile glad you like it LOLLOLLOLi think  i should paste it on new thread so that all members  could see it as many don't come here LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Evil Nani to Destruction Wink

Photo Effect Result

Look it's a Bird , no it's a fly , no it's a plane , no it's Evil Nani to Tappu's help and  making   Ichcha's life a  hell  LOL
Nani : with great evilness and granddaughter  like TappuWinkcomes great responsibilityLOL ..this is my gift and   curse for others   LOLwho i am? i am Evil Nani ROFLROFL

sorry Batman fans but i found this constume better on Nani than any other ..Nani in action ...ROFLROFLand dialogues from Superman and Spiderman ROFLrun Ichcha run with your family  ROFLEvil Nani is coming ROFL
excellent JDClapClapSuperbClap Nani Now Tapu is in safe hand, tabhi to madam ke itne nakhre hain aaj kalLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanrasyafantiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Thanks Ankit ..i was thinking something for Tappu too then i said to myself leave it  why spoil my mood with attackers Deadand mods coming with warning meter raising my BP meter Ouch so Evil Nani LOLi have pasted it on new theard LOLthere i will paste some more creations of Evil Nani Wink...but the thing is there are not too many pics of Nani and i don't want to see uttaran Deadto get pics of nani ..better I  should contact Xavi LOL

sumaliankit111tiny15

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Thanks Ankit ..i was thinking something for Tappu too then i said to myself leave it  why spoil my mood with attackers Deadand mods coming with warning meter raising my BP meter Ouch so Evil Nani LOLi have pasted it on new theard LOLthere i will paste some more creations of Evil Nani Wink...but the thing is there are not too many pics of Nani and i don't want to see uttaran Deadto get pics of nani ..better I  should contact Xavi LOL

faria i have seen some closet Icchha lovers here who pretends to love tapasya..
who knows may be someone out there is in love with Nani..
u watch your back!

jdfanankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Poor Nani, who ever want bash her not one to defend herLOLLOLLOL u can find defender of a cold booded murderer but Nani just do something for time passWinkbut every body is after herLOLLOL even mods hv left her. bahut nainsafi hai Nani ke sathLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfantiny15

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Poor Nani, who ever want bash her not one to defend herLOLLOLLOL u can find defender of a cold booded murderer but Nani just do something for time passWinkbut every body is after herLOLLOL even mods hv left her. bahut nainsafi hai Nani ke sathLOLLOL
Ankit! buddy!
we are talking about THE NANI here..
one woman army or terroristWink..
woh khud hi kaafi hai..
the defender, the avenger, the attacker the one in all.
majaal koi unke aage tike..

jdfanankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Q: Nani, why u stopped Tapu to adopt Mukta, may be it wd hv heel her wound of not being a mother?
Nani: first of all why u people always blame me to stop or force to do to TapuAngry do u think Tapu hear me whn she dosnt like it. who m i to stop or forceLOLLOL i just give my free ka suggestion, as i follow the freedom of speech. so mujhe bhi bolne ka haq hai ki nahin. accepting or rejecting its depend on Tapu bitiya , thn why blame me?LOL
Q: But nani why r u so dead against Mukta, and humuliating her by saying girl picked from road, ur ladli hs left ur parpoti also on the road and dont u think she also come in same category?
Nani: arey aise kaise meri parpoti sadak se uthai hui hogi, she is thakur ki beti she wd hv find good shelter for herself, after all she is daughter of Tapu, must hv born talentLOLLOL didnt hear u  Baapji told tht she ishappy living. i knew itLOLLOL
Q: why u still tell Ichchha Naukarani, she is Bahu of Bundela House. for getting this status u both Nani and Natin did so many drama but eventually failedLOLLOL
Nani: Arey naukar remain always naukar, its in blood. we did all drama becoz tht time we didnt hv better option? Samay samay ki baat haiLOL there was also time whn there were no better option thn SID so my natini was after him, but whn she realised tht Veer was better option she upgraded her love, now whn She got Rathore she once again updated it till another optionLOLwe believe in theory LOVE COME AND GO, LIFE CONTINUE. updating love is necessary, otherwise it will be out dated. my baby follow this principlesLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijisumalijdfanBanjaaran._IHeartFriendz_tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

raju_sky IF-Dazzler
raju_sky
raju_sky

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
I have a question to nani, nani why u always ram ka jap karthe hai and ur dailogue is bhakhi tho ram hi rakhe wt is the meaning of this?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top