Uttaran
Uttaran

Nani QUESTION TIME (Page 11)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
naani i've 1 more quesn 2 u!!

now icchha has asked ur naatin 2've mukta. so wats ur rxn & wat do u think abt it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Q: Nani tell me one thing, why r u asking address of gynachologist, kahin budhapeWink
Nani: u r so naughtyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed u know todays medicine is so developed, anything can happen, so sd be ready ready for all situationEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
Q: Nani tell me one thing, why r ur gulabjamun repeating one dialogue again and again "Bachman se aajtak" whn she will be adultLOL
Nani: hvnt u heard Sadabahar jawani, so in my baby case its sadabahar bachpanaLOLLOL Ab isase do fayde hai, she hs licence to do any crime and thn with this excuse she is forgiven by everyoneLOLLOL After all she is real thakur ki Natin, some quality transfered thru bloodLOLLOL
Q: Why ur Gulabjamun blaming Ichchha, tht she cd not understand her from bachpan. wht Ichchha sd suppose to do for her, whn she was leaving she didnt let her go, whn she lived she is blaming her for everything, while as we know she did everything not to hurt ur gulabjamun. if she felt so deprived of love thn she can blame Jogi, but wht Ichchha did?But with Jogi she seems in good touch now but why hating Ichchha still?
Nani: Lo ji, kyun na dosh de, if she will not blame her, how she will justify herself, how she will gain sympathy after doing crimeLOLLOL Ab isase achchha bakra kaun milega, jo baar baar katne ke liye taiyar rahta hai. waise bhi naukars r made to be blame, to cover Thakurs crime. as concern to Good relation with Jogi now, thn wo to karna padega na, Rathore waise hi sanki kism ka aadmi hai, kahin uska dimag ghum gaya to kahin thaur thikana to rakhna chahiye na. security reason jiiiLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfanraju_skyMizz_Sunshin3Banjaaran.tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

naani i've 1 more quesn 2 u!!

now icchha has asked ur naatin 2've mukta. so wats ur rxn & wat do u think abt it!
Nani: my reaction is explosive, we r real thakur and we cant adopt a road chaap child without knowing her blood group, which sd match to the Thakur bloodLOL i will insist to do blood test, and chk with her blood group match with any thakur blood groupLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkie_Starjdfanraju_skyBanjaaran.tiny15Coeur2PsychoFMS

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
few questions for nani.

1)When tapu was child she never had any grudges against ichha until u spoiled her mind. Dont u feel guilty for creating misunderstanding between 2 best friends?

2)If u were so much interested in property then y didnt u found a rich girl for pushkar and get settled at pushkar's in-law place?

3)What would be ur reaction if in any incident rathod loose his property and become kangal. Would u like to participate in rathod dukh or would like to train tapu how to trap veer again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

few questions for nani.

1)When tapu was child she never had any grudges against ichha until u spoiled her mind. Dont u feel guilty for creating misunderstanding between 2 best friends?
Nani: This is absolutely nonsense and conspiracy against meAngry how can i create a fire without spark, i only give air to the existing fire. my baby was born talented in jealousy fieldLOL, i just helped to blossom her born talentLOLLOL How can be a Naukarani ki beti become friend of a thakur daughter. My Tapu was feeling bore in the haweli, so she brought her as toys to playLOLLOL where u found friendship between thm. Ichchha was just best servant for her. if u take childish adventure of a rich thakur daughter, like dancing on road type things as freindship, thn i cant help u.LOLLOL my bitiya never accepted anything which she didnt liked. i was telling accept veer did she accepte?? no, so how can u say i m guilty.?? i know u people blame me for everything, and i tolerate all only for the sake of my baby, otherwise how can anyone defend her crimesLOLLOL i m like sheild to defend my baby, bearing all blame on myselfLOL

2)If u were so much interested in property then y didnt u found a rich girl for pushkar and get settled at pushkar's in-law place?
Nani: who rich Thakur wd hv given his daughter to tht useless creatureLOL na shakal hai na akalLOLLOL so better to settle with Divya who hs money but lack akalLOLLOL

3)What would be ur reaction if in any incident rathod loose his property and become kangal. Would u like to participate in rathod dukh or would like to train tapu how to trap veer again?
Nani: we thakur only give dukh, dont participate in dukhLOLLOL I dont know abt veer, as bundelkhand haweli to budhdhha ne Ichchha ke naam kar di hai, so we will try for new asamiLOLLOL my baby know how to do SALSAWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raju_skyBanjaaran._IHeartFriendz_Coeur2PsychoFMStiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hahahhahahahahaa oh goodness lord...for a chnage m sittin home on a weekend n not regretting coz m readin this post of urs..tooo good ankit!!!!

Edited by rashi85 - 22 September 2011 at 1:45pm

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

hahahhahahahahaa oh goodness lord...for a chnage m sittin home on a weekend n not regretting coz m readin this post of urs..tooo good ankit!!!!
thanx Rashi, feel free to ask any questions to our nani, who is in great mood to reply any querryLOL

tiny15

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

Go to top