Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

Nani i have a question ichcha after saving your great grandaughter became robber , baby snatcher and more over she is ayaa because mother is a mother ๐Ÿ˜‰then now as per the news your grandaughter will be getting ichcha's son after your robbing   then what your Gulabjamun will be called ?also an ayaa๐Ÿ˜‰?

Nani: U people bhi na, dont know difference between Thakur blood and Naukar blood. these all blood groups A-B positive, negatives r rubbish things, only two blood group exist, Thakur blood and Naukar bloods.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Whn my Thakur Gulabjamun robbed her house and God, did anyone dare to call her robber๐Ÿ˜†, Whn she raped Veer, did anyone dare to call Rapist๐Ÿ˜† when she beg to Ichchha to give veer, did anyone dare to call her begger, whn she murder Vansh and gave supari for Ichchha, did anyone dare to call her Murderer๐Ÿ˜† Whn she was working as Naukarani in Basti, did anyone dare to call her Naukarani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† whn she was wearing Uttaran sadi of Ichchha, did anyone dare to say tht she wear Uttaran๐Ÿ˜† Nahin na, thn how can anyone dare to call her baby snatcher, even if she will snatch Ichchha baby or Ayaa, even if she will serve and take care of Ichchha's robbed child like a ayaa, becoz she cant be a mother but Ayaaa. ALL THE GAME OF BLOOD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Nani: U people bhi na, dont know difference between Thakur blood and Naukar blood. these all blood groups A-B positive, negatives r rubbish things, only two blood group exist, Thakur blood and Naukar bloods.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Whn my Thakur Gulabjamun robbed her house and God, did anyone dare to call her robber๐Ÿ˜†, Whn she raped Veer, did anyone dare to call Rapist๐Ÿ˜† when she beg to Ichchha to give veer, did anyone dare to call her begger, whn she murder Vansh and gave supari for Ichchha, did anyone dare to call her Murderer๐Ÿ˜† Whn she was working as Naukarani in Basti, did anyone dare to call her Naukarani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† whn she was wearing Uttaran sadi of Ichchha, did anyone dare to say tht she wear Uttaran๐Ÿ˜† Nahin na, thn how can anyone dare to call her baby snatcher, even if she will snatch Ichchha baby or Ayaa, even if she will serve and take care of Ichchha's robbed child like a ayaa, becoz she cant be a mother but Ayaaa. ALL THE GAME OF BLOOD๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ankit,  your answers are getting better and better. You could publish a book soon.  A real  reference manual for thakurs.
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† O WOW nani ...i believe this Thakur blood  has the hemoglobin of money ๐Ÿ˜‰because every person who has money and showers love on Tappu bitya becomes Real Thakur as for example  Rathore ...๐Ÿ˜‰ you were not giving him a damn but after  seeing his wealth he became  real Thakur for you ๐Ÿ˜†...so all game is of money and hot chemistry with Tappu bitya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nani...she wouldnt leave Tappu until Tappu leaves this world or will she follow her gulab jamun to hell as well ?????????///
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† O WOW nani ...i believe this Thakur blood  has the hemoglobin of money ๐Ÿ˜‰because every person who has money and showers love on Tappu bitya becomes Real Thakur as for example  Rathore ...๐Ÿ˜‰ he does not belong to a Thakur family but seeing his wealth he became  real Thakur for you ๐Ÿ˜†...so all game is of money and hot chemistry with Tappu bitya ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Nani: Good girl, at last u understood, wht is being a thakur๐Ÿ˜‰ we believe Money is not God but not less thn God๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smittu

nani...she wouldnt leave Tappu until Tappu leaves this world or will she follow her gulab jamun to hell as well ?????????///

Nani: arey how can leave her jiii. we both r bhagoda from Hell๐Ÿ˜† we hd made hell citizen's life worse thn hell, so they kicked us out and sent to earth to open branch of hell here๐Ÿ˜† so we r doing only our duty here. Tapu was there incharge of Rapists, murderers, robbers and seducer and i was head of PLANNING COMMISSION๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so we hv a lot of experience. her execusion of plans is always wrong, without passed by planning commission. didnt u see, whnever she planned without me, its went wrong๐Ÿ˜† so how can i leave alone her even in hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† we r very firm with our principles, Burai ka sath kabhi na chhodo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Ankit..you are a Devil...I just can't stop laughing..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yakkudimag

๐Ÿ˜†Ankit..you are a Devil...I just can't stop laughing..๐Ÿคฃ

@Bue, If its compliment thn i think i m the person who compliment Tapu most๐Ÿ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

oye bhai aisi posts banaaye toh pm karaa kar, main miss kar detaa

too good yaar ๐Ÿ‘
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

oye bhai aisi posts banaaye toh pm karaa kar, main miss kar detaa

too good yaar ๐Ÿ‘

Nani ka interview chal raha hai, all reporters r invited. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Nani help line is open for everyone, so shuru ho jao. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†