Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Ria's thank you (final words)..plz see pg 10 (Page 10)

ria.arjun IF-Dazzler
ria.arjun
ria.arjun

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Arjun hhere. i appreciate u all for ur concern.
this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

for those who did not know:

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

Thank u for all the well wishes and condolences. Take care.

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07mohit_rockstarvalliyaha little faithanju011sreelu.januableaysha1989gunurloveneha_mjhtShimmerr-Gunners-You-Know-Whokirti123rads14crazymayuriansupreet..WooHooHaha21PN_luvs_Arjunluv_DDSanugr8fanlove.mayurarti.SilentPrincesstehzeeb25Mysterygirl_me_ArTi4ever_-Samira---Signorina----jiya--MagicLantern-Annu-MyInspirationzAngels_SweetzMalika..Nihaa..fend..Enchanteur..--Sanchu--drfizaahmedcharmee_sammyaashizinFaria.Sunshine GirlLimitLessFanVEENAGOPALNikki_Titli

luv_DD IF-Rockerz
luv_DD
luv_DD

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
this is 1st tym i m readin . . . I never knew her . . . .but i m in tears. . .may her soul rest in peace . . .

I m really sori 2 her dis . . Can any of u tel me was she unwel ? ? Wot happen 2 her ? ?

Edited by luv_DD - 21 September 2011 at 6:03am
VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria.arjun

this is just to let you all know that her funeral would be held tomorrow at 3pm. n yes, she might have gone, but she is still around us. her presence may be missed, but her absence will never be felt, nor will it be filled by anyone else.

i was called by the doctor to his cabin and the nurse had to attend another emergency case. ria went to use the bathroom (she still had concussions) her head reeled and her head banged against the wash basin and her nose began to bleed

ria was being discharged because SHE wanted to go home. we had even arraned for a nurse to look after her at home. unfortunately this happened.

im sure all of us will miss her, but i know that she will always be with us. she has promised to be with me and i knw that she would keep up to it.

really feel sorry for you sir. i never knew her but i am in tears. may she live with you forever in your mind. May god give you strength to bear her loss
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I m just TOOO TOO shocked right now..seing my name here made me cry almost...i m too too tooo shockedd
Sanugr8fan IF-Rockerz
Sanugr8fan
Sanugr8fan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria.arjun

my all wishes and prayers are with u jiju...she will alwayzz stay with u..thnkyou for informing..have no dare to say nyhtng else...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
this is really shocking news Crymay her soul rest in peace
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Cry Cry Cry