Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Insulting unborn baby.?:Mod note PG10 (Page 5)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

Originally posted by veechafan123

wow
rly
ya who wished taps baby 2 get aborted
shayad taps fans

i dnt knw where are these so called humanists when people were wishing taps 2 get aborted,taps baby 2 die

haan wohs ab galat kaise hon sakta hain
evevn calling taps pregnancy as elephant pregnancy and what not
woh sab bahot achi baat hain

but if any taps fanwishes d same 2 iccha it becomes sin
when u point 1 finger towards others dnt forget other 4 fingers are pointed towards u

atleast be honest while posting something
it is not started by me
its is started by socalled humanist who always wished for taps getting aborted and taps and her bbaby 2 die

Go into the archives and prove which posts have wished Taps unborn baby to die? and attach it here. When Tapasya herself can do drama that she had a dream that her baby has died inside her womb just to get close to Veer...then who are we to say anything? After all hum to insaan hai, woh tho bhagwaan hai na kuch logon ke liye? Some might have commented that her pregnancy track has been stretched for long ( hence the term elephantine, samjhe ) but wishing bad for her unborn child, I dont think so. If I am wrong, then go into the archives and attach those posts here and prove it.

ya y not
im ready 2 post all of them
and what abt the recent post where the so called humanists called taps baby nazaish wished taps baby 2 eaten by dogs,die in rain,sold 2 brothel what abt them
im ready 2 post all those links here if they are still present in archive coz they are of 1yr back when taps became pregnant
but what will i get by posting all them here wasting my time and energy
after posting that some stupid excuse will be given 2 escape 4m those
and 1 more thing if i will get banned i will not go alone i will take along all those people with who abused the taps child dont forget that

Better first go and post link then we will talk about it. 
@red: Literally u r sounding like villain of hindi films. Agar me marungi to akeli nahi marungi sabko marke marungi yaad rakhna.Clap
Itna pyaar to tapu bhi khudse nahi karti hogi.
Yes dont forget the link.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaTwinkie_Stararunima_LUITtiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

BTW, who wishes recently taps baby 2 eaten by dogs,die in rain,sold 2 brothelLOLLOL another imaginary interpretation of postsLOLLOL or i really mised such postLOL
Its day dreaming of true tapu fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

wow
rly
ya who wished taps baby 2 get aborted
shayad taps fans

i dnt knw where are these so called humanists when people were wishing taps 2 get aborted,taps baby 2 die

haan wohs ab galat kaise hon sakta hain
evevn calling taps pregnancy as elephant pregnancy and what not
woh sab bahot achi baat hain

but if any taps fanwishes d same 2 iccha it becomes sin
when u point 1 finger towards others dnt forget other 4 fingers are pointed towards u

atleast be honest while posting something
it is not started by me
its is started by socalled humanist who always wished for taps getting aborted and taps and her bbaby 2 die

Go into the archives and prove which posts have wished Taps unborn baby to die? and attach it here. When Tapasya herself can do drama that she had a dream that her baby has died inside her womb just to get close to Veer...then who are we to say anything? After all hum to insaan hai, woh tho bhagwaan hai na kuch logon ke liye? Some might have commented that her pregnancy track has been stretched for long ( hence the term elephantine, samjhe ) but wishing bad for her unborn child, I dont think so. If I am wrong, then go into the archives and attach those posts here and prove it.

ya y not
im ready 2 post all of them
and what abt the recent post where the so called humanists called taps baby nazaish wished taps baby 2 eaten by dogs,die in rain,sold 2 brothel what abt them
im ready 2 post all those links here if they are still present in archive coz they are of 1yr back when taps became pregnant
but what will i get by posting all them here wasting my time and energy
after posting that some stupid excuse will be given 2 escape 4m those
and 1 more thing if i will get banned i will not go alone i will take along all those people with who abused the taps child dont forget that

Better first go and post link then we will talk about it. 
@red: Literally u r sounding like villain of hindi films. Agar me marungi to akeli nahi marungi sabko marke marungi yaad rakhna.Clap
Itna pyaar to tapu bhi khudse nahi karti hogi.
Yes dont forget the link.
Very true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

i don't rem any veecha fan ever said that taps child shud get aborted. at that time she was simply faking her pregnancy.

so ppl were assuming that after 4 or 5 months how taps show her baby bulges & even if she carried on like this then wen theres delivery how"ll naani & taps bring the baby??
and then sum1 tell that may b taps pretend 2 slipped on the stairs & faked her abortion. actually no1 wished or said that taps child shud get aborted!!

i don't know why ppl've short & selective memory wen it cums 2 taps??ConfusedConfused

and if sum1 rem then it was veecha fans only who cursed her wen she faked abt death of her child in the dream just 2 get close 2 veer & except them no1 even point out this cheapness of taps thinking!!! and it were only veecha fans who cursed taps wen she threatened rathore 2 cut her wrist if he didn't go away from there wen rathore came wid the "baarat" 2 B house!!and i rem v.well that sum ppl didn't find it disgusting & rather said that she didn't mean harm 2 kid!! how is it possible that any1 like taps who'd earlier cut her wrist 2 blackmail icchha cudn't harm her unborn kid!!ConfusedConfusedConfused

@ bold: These are acts done by Tapasya and some people still curse Ichcha!!!Confused Jis Rathod ke gun gaan karte thakte nahin hain kuch log, how come Tapasya did not want to go with him when he brought the baarat? Instead she does nautanki of cutting wrist ( which could have harmed her baby too ) Where were al the rasya advocates then? She wasnt happy with the pregnancy bec it will harm her figure but Nani said she could "use" the baby to get close to Veer. Thats high standard thinking? Confused
Rules r different for tapasya.
Rthod was there to accept her in her pregnancy days but at that time he was rapist for tapu and her fan but now suddenly he is devta. 

tiny15

rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
as you sow so shall you reap  LOL

iccha fans siad bad things about tappus child now tapuu fans have full right to do da same to icchas child

go guyz go

varun.tap

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nimmi_rra

BTW, who wishes recently taps baby 2 eaten by dogs,die in rain,sold 2 brothelLOLLOL another imaginary interpretation of postsLOLLOL or i really mised such postLOL
so even you missed such posts..
and i thought i was the only oneOuch...
just a question from a ghost member (me) are there really such posts..

but hey i guess am sounding highly stupid here but shouldn't one of the only pure characters of tv land and life i.e. kids be left alone...
Arey i read some posts, where people were saying tht if Ichchha wd not hv taken tht child thn such things wd hv happened, but never saw any post where anyone WISHEDLOL May be i missed, so i cant guaranteeLOL Any way yaar leave this cursing or not cursing, its all for instigation. so just ignore such posts and take it as comedy.LOL i never care such posts and never take thm seriouslyLOL
And such fun post were hear attack for true tapu lover. The thing is that they dont know difference between fun and seriousness. 

tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=rakun 4eva]as you sow so shall you reap  LOL

iccha fans siad bad things about tappus child now tapuu fans have full right to do da same to icchas child

go guyz go
[/QUOTE

No one is blind here so please decrease the font size.(just advice)
And i cannot expect anything from tapu lover. Show me one link where ichaa's fan said any such thing for tapu.
Get a life.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krk05saiba007rakun 4evatiny15

saiba007 Goldie
saiba007
saiba007

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1727279 

rakun 4eva check this first...

Edited by seiba - 21 September 2011 at 12:43pm

rakun 4eva