Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Insulting unborn baby.?:Mod note PG10 (Page 4)

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Arey i read some posts, where people were saying tht if Ichchha wd not hv taken tht child thn such things wd hv happened, but never saw any post where anyone WISHEDLOL May be i missed, so i cant guaranteeLOL Any way yaar leave this cursing or not cursing, its all for instigation. so just ignore such posts and take it as comedy.LOL i never care such posts and never take thm seriouslyLOL
okie dokie!Thumbs Up..
will ignore or take it as a comedy..
it just boiled my blood to hear so much of negativity for an unbornDead...
thanx pal.!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Originally posted by nimmi_rra

Originally posted by ankit111

BTW, who wishes recently taps baby 2 eaten by dogs,die in rain,sold 2 brothelLOLLOL another imaginary interpretation of postsLOLLOL or i really mised such postLOL
so even you missed such posts..
and i thought i was the only oneOuch...
just a question from a ghost member (me) are there really such posts..

but hey i guess am sounding highly stupid here but shouldn't one of the only pure characters of tv land and life i.e. kids be left alone...

...as far as i know no veecha fan  has said that taps baby should be eaten by dogs , die in rain , sold to brothel ...when ichcha was called baby robber , shameless etc for picking up the baby ...then people said that if she wouldn't have done that this would have been possibly happened to Tappu's baby ...or in anger why ichcha picked up the baby she should have left it there then this would have happened to Tappu's baby it would be better for Tapu fans more than  her life being saved ..this is what i know ? perhaps i have missed some posts ..i am not the one who knows all but this is what i have seen as a regular visitor of this forum ..i have seen many veecha's fans criticizing both veer and ichcha for keeping mukhta with them and not trying to find her parents ..most veecha fans want mukhta back with rathore and tappu...

u r rite dear!! no1 said this but only were saying that if icchha wudn't'd picke dher up she wud've eaten by dogs or picked up by pimps. but like i said ppl've v.selective & short memory wen it cums 2 see the faults of taps & in misinterpreting oder's posts by saying that ppl wished it. but it has bcum habit 2 misinterpret & even wen ppl were saying that articles came abt taps miseries &wen it wasn't shown in the show then ppl started saying ppl making false predictions!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_Banjaaran._IHeartFriendz_

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

...as far as i know no veecha fan  has said that taps baby should be eaten by dogs , die in rain , sold to brothel ...when ichcha was called baby robber , shameless etc for picking up the baby ...then people said that if she wouldn't have done that this would have been possibly happened to Tappu's baby ...or in anger why ichcha picked up the baby she should have left it there then this would have happened to Tappu's baby it would be better for Tapu fans more than  her life being saved ..this is what i know ? perhaps i have missed some posts ..i am not the one who knows all but this is what i have seen as a regular visitor of this forum ..i have seen many veecha's fans criticizing both veer and ichcha for keeping mukhta with them and not trying to find her parents ..most veecha fans want mukhta back with rathore and tappu...

thanx for clearing the conphusion kikyoHug,,,
the rate i get confused i soon will be lost in hereOuch..

Dreamer_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lemna_02

I came this forum as a neutral person neither iccha nor tapasya fan (neither reshmi nor tina), but after seeing so many comments in the forum, I was forced to support iccha aka tina...I think this si the case of so many neutral people like me in the forum...

I don't understand why tappu needs such fan followers there comments make people to hate her...
I am not writing this to insult anyone, I know there are some good tappu lovers...pls not to insult anyone...

Honestly speaking even i came in this forum not with argument purpose and i like rashmi more than tina as an actor not as character but people r so much falling in love with tapu that they support her in her crime by calling its her right. Fine they dont like ichha but harsh towards unborn child simply pathetic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaTwinkie_StarBanjaaran.arunima_LUITtiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

gosh u should have been here when people were making fun of tapu's unborn child ... tapu fan could have used ur support ...
I was here only when people were making fun of tappu's baby but it was just fun. They were just assuming name of father,they never said tapu's child should die. Making fun and cursing r two different things. Even i made post asking who is father of child but didnt mean that child should die. Tapu was making fun of child by changing name of father so please dont blame them. Tapu herself was not sure about father of her child,she was making toss between veer and rathod so y to blame others?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muktha_cute

wow
rly
ya who wished taps baby 2 get aborted
shayad taps fans

i dnt knw where are these so called humanists when people were wishing taps 2 get aborted,taps baby 2 die

haan wohs ab galat kaise hon sakta hain
evevn calling taps pregnancy as elephant pregnancy and what not
woh sab bahot achi baat hain

but if any taps fanwishes d same 2 iccha it becomes sin
when u point 1 finger towards others dnt forget other 4 fingers are pointed towards u

atleast be honest while posting something
it is not started by me
its is started by socalled humanist who always wished for taps getting aborted and taps and her bbaby 2 die
Excuse me u dont have any right to point out my honesty. Is that clear? And i didnt mentioned ur name in my post. I said i like those who support tapasya without wishing bad for ichha better read the content and than comment.
Who the hell wished her baby to get aborted? I really dont remember any such topic for ur better information atleast not from veccha fan. Ya people were making fun of her child because she was confused about who is father of child? So dont blame people for that.
Yes i agree she was bashed in her pregnancy time its because instead of living with father of her child she was dancing in bundela house. Entire care was taken by bundelas inspite of not having their heir in her womb. If she was so much sati savitri then y she didnt left the home when she was pregnant. She was dependent on ichha's husband and eating food free of cost thats y people were hating her. Here ichha is not dependent on rathod and she is very much with her husband so so whats point of abusing her.
And please dont teach me concept of finger. Because to teach other u should learn it first.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaarunima_LUITDreamer_tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Every single thing was a mockery then n on name of fun Confused now it feels bad same happens to ich?! If asked then they talk like tapu doesnt deserve to human also type n where did the humanity go then, khud ka faults nahi dikhte?! Clap not saying ich deserves this, infact no one deserves that pain not even taps!

First of all do u really know the difference between ichha and tapasya? 

Tapasya herself is responsible for her pain. She is getting punishment of her of her misdeed. I know u would not like to agree with me as all those misdeed were her adhikaar. Right? So lets not discuss.

mahmansmatiny15

rakun 4eva IF-Dazzler
rakun 4eva
rakun 4eva

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
as you sow so shall you reap  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

iccha fans siad bad things about tappus child now tapuu fans have full right to do da same to icchas child

go guyz go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

Go to top