Insulting unborn baby.?:Mod note PG10

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I may sound foolish but still i wants to ask this question. why so much tapasya jaap in forum?There r many topics in forum in abusing languages for ichha. Saying that she is aurat ke naam pe kalank and what not? There r some topic assuming worst future of child. So much harsh towards unborn baby? There r many people making big issue in lengha to insult ichha. But lengha is bought by cvs which was already used in another serial not in uttran and dont u think this whole issue is comparing between real and reel life. 

I really dont mean that one should not support tapasya as there r members who r supporting tapu without bashing ichha and accept that she was wrong in certain situation. But seriously again and again calling her nakarani and claiming she dont deserve to be like tapu really sounds weird and unrealistic. Bashing is another thing. If u want to bash than show some points which where she was wrong but assuming worst future of child, reminding her aukad, want baby to die etc just show worst creativity of mind? Dont u guys think its worst impact of serial as just to see tapasya happy people r ready to kill unborn baby forgeting that if tapu cannot become pregnant than its not ichha's fault. 

It sounds that people really wants to close their eyes when tapasya commit crime and insult ichha if she save someone by calling her what not. If u r unbiase than u really have right to call ichha as dumb coz she didnt registered complaint in police but dont u guys think tapu was more dumb to leave child near orphanage.?

Sounds like uttran is making worst impact on others mind specially those who even dont think before speaking about unborn baby. Even people were disgust with tapasya's  prenancey but they never used any such word for mukta as for them tapu deserves punishment not her child. Here i m not asking u to love ichha but let be a human being and not to be so much in love of tapu to forget that we r falling down so much and not remembering what we r talking  about? 
Edited by -ASTHA- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@astha i appreciate ur boldness abt questioning taps & asking fans not 2 think harshly 4 unborn icchha's kid!!👏👏but here its an unsaid rule that if u insult icchha or damini or jogi or any1 or household help's community & even talks abt their aukat using derogatory terms u r high standarded prsn & u won't even get warning 4 this let alone getting banned. but one word abt taps or even her punishment  u r called not understanding human nature etc. etc. & if sum1'd or said sumthing 2 her unborn kid then toh pata nahi kya ho jayega!!😆😆
and this trend is the worst impact of UT on youngsters who r vulnerable. though i've the opinion that after sumtime ppl get their own brain cells active & start thinking wats rite & wtas wrong. but its not the case 4 all. may b due 2 their own selfish reasons( taps fans plz don't think its 4 u ppl. i m talking in general as Astha'd pointed out abt the impact!)!!
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
  Personally I think, all views must be expressed in a civilized,courteous and unbiased manner.No point in getting worked up and hurling abuses at one another.After all we're here discussing fictional characters.Let's not lose our sanity while siding with them and talking about them.😊 We certainly have the liberty to indulge in humourous remarks but not at the cost of hurting anyone's sentiments.Vulgar comments are distasteful to every civil person,especially,if these pertain to babies whether born or unborn. 😲😳
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I came this forum as a neutral person neither iccha nor tapasya fan (neither reshmi nor tina), but after seeing so many comments in the forum, I was forced to support iccha aka tina...I think this si the case of so many neutral people like me in the forum...

I don't understand why tappu needs such fan followers there comments make people to hate her...
I am not writing this to insult anyone, I know there are some good tappu lovers...pls not to insult anyone...
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lemna_02

I came this forum as a neutral person neither iccha nor tapasya fan (neither reshmi nor tina), but after seeing so many comments in the forum, I was forced to support iccha aka tina...I think this si the case of so many neutral people like me in the forum...

I don't understand why tappu needs such fan followers there comments make people to hate her...
I am not writing this to insult anyone, I know there are some good tappu lovers...pls not to insult anyone...

🤗..
my words and my thoughts exactly..
i entered here for i thought this forum was fun...
somehow it is just taking turn to being ugly...
i still dont hate tapasya nor started loving icchaa..
i am neutral..
what i am hating is the thoughts of the people..
there has been some demeaning comments against tapasya and her fans which i never supported but the posts against damini's status and icchaa's baby are appalling to say the least which makes me wonder: are these people for real?

and i will quote you:
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gosh u should have been here when people were making fun of tapu's unborn child ... tapu fan could have used ur support ...
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From my point I will clear it...even a  single time I didn't wish to see anything bad to happen to mukku...
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: trupat

gosh u should have been here when people were making fun of tapu's unborn child ... tapu fan could have used ur support ...

i am talking about myself and i never ever supported any posts which made fun of tapasya's unborn child. i didnot speak for i thought such posts dont merit a reply.
i am speaking up now because wishing for an unborn child to die to punish its parents is something i just couldnt understand.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arre Astha, its waste yaar ... 
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi_rra

i am talking about myself and i never ever supported any posts which made fun of tapasya's unborn child. i didnot speak for i thought such posts dont merit a reply.
i am speaking up now because wishing for an unborn child to die to punish its parents is something i just couldnt understand.

i know what you are saying and i agree with you but all i m saying is that worst things were said about tapu's child but no one said anything actully many memebers were too busy pressing the like button at that time ... i m not pointing at you