VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Problem_Child

Originally posted by vishalinie

In Malaysia, we are months back dated. Currently in Malaysia is the starting of Yasodra track where its even before Priyanka enters.
whoa u guys are really behind but i guess u can always watch over those gr8 abharan scenes

Yeah, we get to watch twice. One advanced online and the backdated one on TV, Its nice looking back at that episodes after being in advanced LOL
yes sometimes i just love to look back at the old episodes where life was a bit peaceful ,not as bad as now and watch some really amazing abharan scenes.

Totally agreed Tongue
But as from now onwards, its problems as Vasundra enters, Priyanka enters, The factory burns, Swarn Bhavan for auction, Koyal and Raj enters and now Lata. Really missing the old tracks with Sanskar and their marriage. Big smile

-Pine- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pine-
-Pine-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

In Malaysia, we are months back dated. Currently in Malaysia is the starting of Yasodra track where its even before Priyanka enters.
whoa u guys are really behind but i guess u can always watch over those gr8 abharan scenes

Yeah, we get to watch twice. One advanced online and the backdated one on TV, Its nice looking back at that episodes after being in advanced LOL
yes sometimes i just love to look back at the old episodes where life was a bit peaceful ,not as bad as now and watch some really amazing abharan scenes.

Totally agreed Tongue
But as from now onwards, its problems as Vasundra enters, Priyanka enters, The factory burns, Swarn Bhavan for auction, Koyal and Raj enters and now Lata. Really missing the old tracks with Sanskar and their marriage. Big smile
yes the earlier tracks were gr8 with just a couple problems and alot of abharan moments.the beginning tracks will always be something special.now its problem after problem
its just way too much problems
and i should know i am the problem child after all riteLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishaD.

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
i don't know about canada but in usa we are on same episode as in india.
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Totally agreed Tongue
yes the earlier tracks were gr8 with just a couple problems and alot of abharan moments.the beginning tracks will always be something special.now its problem after problem
its just way too much problems
and i should know i am the problem child after all riteLOL

Haha, yeah.. All the Abhaaran moments and your last line really made me laugh LOL
-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
We are same as India in US!
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
US episodes are the same as India episodes.
ljcruz Senior Member
ljcruz
ljcruz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Here in the Philippines, we are one episode behind from India so mostly if I cannot catch up the TV episode due to work, I watch it online.  The sad part is that YMGGK does not have repeat episodes anymore nor the omnibus episodes on weekends unlike other Zee shows.  I wonder why??  Only two shows are having the whole week replays on weekends, PR and CB.  YMGGK has good ratings as well, but Zee choose to repeat telecast it.  Cry 

Go to top