SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hey Neha...Hug
Gosh! Did I really saw the 2nd Thread of ur VM Gallery?!Shocked
I seriously nver knew u make VM's...Shocked
& 2nd Thread?! That's Truly Spectacular...!!Clap Embarrassed
Ur Really Multi-Talented...!! A Gr8 Sigg Maker, A Superb Writer & now An Awesum VM Maker...!! That's Marvellous..!!Clap Day Dreaming
Wen I Opened the PM & Saw the Tilte as "SAIYAAN NAINO KI BHASHA SAMJHE NAA" I jumped wit Delite...!! This tune has really Crawled my Head & Its a FAV now...!! Hav an addiction of this tune coz of KTLK...!! The Show Looks Promising...Embarrassed
OMG! Wat A VM Yaar...!! Its Mind-Blowingly Superb...!! I Dnt have Words to Xplain its Serenity...!! A Complete Delite to watch...!!Clap Star
I specially Loved the scene wen Samrat snatch her specs & thier Cute Antics over It...!! Also wen Gunjan sighly Dreams over It...!!Heart
The Way U've Chosen Scenes, Its Stupendous...!! Its feels like m watchng a scene Itself...!!Day Dreaming So Well-Potrayed, a complete Delite to watch...!!Embarrassed
U've made me ADDICTED to ur Work yaar...!! We'll catch up wit ur other VM's too on ur 1st Gallery & hopefully u have an other VM Gallery soon on sum other Forum...Maybe Mohit's New Show...!! So dat I can catch up wit ur work der too... Fingers Crossed...!!Embarrassed
& Yeah CONGRATULATIONS On ur 2nd VM Gallery...!!Party

May U Have Many More Threads...!!Embarrassed

P.S- I Clicked on the Link of the VM on YT & Wen it was Buffering, I saw many of ur VMs der & so I saw the Preview of MoNaya VM- Ur Love Is My Drug & Saw it & Mahn, It was sooo Good...!! M still going GaGa Over It...!!Silly If Preview is Such then wat will be the actual Thng... Spectacular..!!Day Dreaming M w8ing for it wit baited breath... Do Make It Soon...Embarrassed

Luv,
Ekta...Hug

Edited by ekta_monaya - 22 September 2011 at 4:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
hi
congrats on your new thread
sajan vm is really very beautiful

QueSeraSera

cool_tuli IF-Rockerz
cool_tuli
cool_tuli

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Love this song girl... N ur creation is just soo good Hug
SaJan is lukin sooo awesome in this... Superbbly made honey...!!!!
Didn even imaging SG here but they r soo amazing...!!!
Keep makin more... Wink

QueSeraSera

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
AANII Hug congratz for the new thread PartyParty am so happy for you..may you complete more and more number of threads and make more and more wonderful VM's like this Hug

I LOVE the VM so much and the song is amazing..SO perfect! aahh never heard the song before :| but OMG wow its just AWESOME and it suits on our SaJan very much Day Dreaming loved every scenes which you added and I always love your colouring..especially, the climax of the song was so magical!! loved Gunjan in that maron dress Embarrassed and AWW love those post SaJan KJ moments which you added here and also that chasma wala..he takes her specs in his hand and teases herBlushing am so touched with the VM..Gunjan's feelings and all awwiiee Heart

btw in the reruns of MJHT, now we gonna have Gunjan's feelings for Sam and her realisation phase soon..waiting for it yayy but I dont wanna see that SHEE--NAHH eeks I hate her..even though the show wrapped up but I just cant stop hating her ROFL I feel terrible when I see Gunjan in pain..and my dhakkan[D'ohbaby pucho mat HEHEHE thank god He realised his love for Gunjan later..like after almost a year Stern Smile but better late than never Embarrassed
sorry for going off the topicLOL but your VM made me feel nostalgic about Gunjan's feelings in the show at that time and seeing your VM..EPICCC I love her here and ofcourse baby Blushing! love the concept too! Keep shining mwahh!

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 23 September 2011 at 11:14am

QueSeraSera

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
aani HugHugcongo for ur  new thread of vms HugHug coming to this vm this song is so soothing and wonderful and on it our sajan's vm just awesome Clapseriously lyrics and scene it was wonderful treat to watch this amazing comboClapClapnow can't wait for ur next vm and thanks for pm u rock Hug

QueSeraSera

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
tht was really cool VM on sajan

QueSeraSera

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
hey aani congooo for ur new threadParty awesome vm loved it a lotClap the scene and song selected was so beautiful perfectly matched with the lyricsDay Dreaming  gr88 work keep making more Thumbs Up n thanks for the pm

QueSeraSera

..-Ayesshhaa-.. IF-Sizzlerz
..-Ayesshhaa-..
..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
First of all congratulations on your new VM gallery
Loved your VM
When I heard this song of KTLK , I always want to see SaJan VM on this song it suits SaJan :) And I'm really happy that you made this song VM on SaJan , this song is really touching
Do make more VMS
love
Ayesha

QueSeraSera

Go to top