Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What If Anjali becomes the Deewar (Page 3)

Kiely IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
possible but dont want it to happen

tanthya IF-Addictz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moon_mine

no yaar she wont hate khushi!!!!
fr a matter of fact i thnk nani will chng!!!

Yes, Nani Might !! Smile...Moon_Ur's..I do not want her to hate Khushi permanently but would definitely like to see some anger, resentment ..some such like human emotions from the Pious Anjali ..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-IronyDied-.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
i kinda agree with you that anjali will be the obstacle but dont think that she will hate khushi! yes because of her arnav will hate khushi but that actually doent go with the fact that she may also hate khushi cause if shyam was cheating on anjlai then same thing he was doing with whole gupta's so yes she may create difference between arnav and khushi a big difference i would sya but that is purely unknowingly cause if it would have been ekta serial i would belive that anjali will become negative or start hating khuhsi!LOL
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hope cvs dont create any tracks like this...i love anjali a lot and dont want her to hate khushi at any cost...but there r chances as she blindly believes shyam
zoya-shah Goldie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hope not.anjali is not the kind though she may be overprotective of her brother at times causing inconvenience to others but shyam fiasco will break her.she will be so drowned in her pain that it is understandable that she may lose interest in her surroundings,ppl related to her as hinted.she may start thinking about her diasbility that made her incomplete and forced her husband to fall for some other this whole  scenario ,she will only blame her deficiencies.anjali's plight will increase arnav's hatred for khushi which is the worst part.

Edited by zoya-shah - 21 September 2011 at 4:16am
applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
I dnt wnt anjali 2 turn negative..she cares so much abt arnav.
rechup IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
She is not that type who blame others. She even advices ASR to forget his past and move on in his life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Dear Nadz,
I am trying to see some ray of hope from this Shyam marriage track... in some other prediction post i said that if Arnav comes to know about Shyam's truth before and exposes him.. then there is higher chances of Khushi and Arnav falling in love.. looking at the very less time we have for LOVE before the ME...

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i dont think anajli will become negative but as per da spoiler article she will be reason for arnav turning negative. so basically arnav will be da new villain of da show while being da protagonist. i like this idea & hope CVs will justify his anger & hatred

but my only worry is 'love'. where is love in this show?? it's full of never ending hatred which drives me insane 

there were few typosLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index