Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What If Anjali becomes the Deewar - Page 3

zoya-shah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hope not.anjali is not the kind though she may be overprotective of her brother at times causing inconvenience to others but shyam fiasco will break her.she will be so drowned in her pain that it is understandable that she may lose interest in her surroundings,ppl related to her as hinted.she may start thinking about her diasbility that made her incomplete and forced her husband to fall for some other girl.in this whole  scenario ,she will only blame her deficiencies.anjali's plight will increase arnav's hatred for khushi which is the worst part. Edited by zoya-shah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dnt wnt anjali 2 turn negative..she cares so much abt arnav.
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She is not that type who blame others. She even advices ASR to forget his past and move on in his life
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear Nadz,
I am trying to see some ray of hope from this Shyam marriage track... in some other prediction post i said that if Arnav comes to know about Shyam's truth before and exposes him.. then there is higher chances of Khushi and Arnav falling in love.. looking at the very less time we have for LOVE before the ME...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1795748&PID=46965050&#46965050

😊

Cheers,
Monsi

This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i dont think anajli will become negative but as per da spoiler article she will be reason for arnav turning negative. so basically arnav will be da new villain of da show while being da protagonist. i like this idea & hope CVs will justify his anger & hatred

but my only worry is 'love'. where is love in this show?? it's full of never ending hatred which drives me insane 

-edit
there were few typosπŸ˜†

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Quite possible !

*edited*
She might turn negative .. i remember that she used the contract trick to bring Khushi... she also can go to any lengths to fulfill her purpose... so she def has some negative shades in her... contract thing she did thinking of keeping her bro happy... never know later she wud become evil against Khushi holding her responsible for her broken marriage !!!

Cheers,
Monsi

She did go to 'ANY ' Lengths to get her own way .. she literally set the house topsy turvy by going off to Temple and scaring everyone to death  bec she could not get her way ..

I do not wish to see her evil but a Human , a human who feels humiliated , angry and cheated whenever she sees or thinks of Khushi and her subsequent action's arising due to the mix of this emotions..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pbtghosh

Maybe Anjali will be the main cause of hatred. But she will be not personaly involve to create diwar between them as well as she is not going to help them also after Shyam's truth.

That is a given, PBT..everytime we see Khushi cast in the middle of Arnav-Anjali's bond.. This trio always form a triangle... meaning there will be flow of energy between these 3 sometimes positive and sometimes negative .. so far it has been Arnav who had been  giving out the negative  vibes n Anjali protecting Khushi..I wonder what will happen when Anjali deliberately steps back or simply does not care ...or she may even say something  [without meaning to ] which might feed Arnav's  hate
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
might possible
shows me kuch b ho jataa hai
lets hope for the best
.Jazz. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

But  it is also clearly shown that she is completely crazy about that Shyam and swallows all the stories he pulls out ... I do not think she is the type to feel for others unless it is connected to her family members ..

Yes, thats a vey reasonable point too!! I am ready to see the nagative side too, though it has to be done nicely and shud be well directed!! Hmm, wud be interesting to see her in a new shade!! watching arnav then wud be fun too πŸ˜›

Having said that, Lets just hope that this thing doesnt happenπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Jazz_mayur - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
I have this crazy feeling too, I feel like Anjali will turn negative and somehow ruin Arnav's life indirectly, I also feel like Arnav has more siblings who are his pillars, you never know the CV's may create another sibling or maybe mami's second son is really close to Arnav... oh well!
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohh.. Anjali should not become negative... Even if she does, I will support Anjali πŸ˜‰
Somehow I loving Anjali more than the leads πŸ˜†