Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Yes Raj..thats true..but i love that person Kinny 11 yaar...she/he is head over heals to irritate the other person...πŸ˜†..this is the second or third they are fighting..πŸ˜†

i too enjoyed seeing it πŸ˜†
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Raj...i think you should start making next thread...
maher-luv-nivi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok dears ...have to go must take care of the car ..will be long drive ...Hope to see u all soon btw if lojain came  tell her that if she want to talk with asjed she must call her in my phone as asjed will not take her phone with her ...Love u Friends ..God bless u all
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Bye Maher and enjoy yourself... see u soon
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Maher Dear have a nice time and hope u enjoy ur trip,  God bless u both dear, May U both have a very Happy Married life, take care
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Rs said he may come with the serial in 20__... we dont the the last two digits... it can be anything from 2012 - 2099 πŸ˜†... itna door nahi kyuki yeh generation tab tak nahi rahegi πŸ˜†

well what i want to say it is it can be anything as it is difficult to get the cast together
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maher-luv-nivi

Ok dears ...have to go must take care of the car ..will be long drive ...Hope to see u all soon btw if lojain came  tell her that if she want to talk with asjed she must call her in my phone as asjed will not take her phone with her ...Love u Friends ..God bless u all

Bye Maher..enjoy n see u soon..will tell Lj about it😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Rs said he may come with the serial in 20__... we dont the the last two digits... it can be anything from 2012 - 2099 πŸ˜†... itna door nahi kyuki yeh generation tab tak nahi rahegi πŸ˜†

well what i want to say it is it can be anything as it is difficult to get the cast together

Another thing am wondering, How can Kinshuk act in a Romantic role with his sister, I think he will be uncomfortable, doing romantic role with his Sister, πŸ˜‰
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Raj i cant love u but like u😳
i saw the fighting..had a good laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..kinny11 says sapna aaya kya..n beliving that fake news..n someone says anu n rati r sis n parul better half..aare she too is her sis..so only left is neha..he can come with her again😳
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Even i wanted to know the logic behind their saying that bidaai 2 is in 2012...RS told only 20 and not 2012 and they came to the conclusion on 2012...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†