Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Usha...one intersting thing is...no Kinrul / Ragvir fans have commented about this interview...only Angini fans..😆
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Roopa ... after kinshuk told abt his relationship with parul offscreen... (i.e. sister) ...i don't think their pair will be romantic or people would love to watch them...  hope RS bring neha-kinshuk pair again in bidaai 2...that would be nice... 

Yes Usha...after he told his relationship with parul..it wouldnt be good to c them as a pair..there wouldnt be that chemistry which they had in Bidaai 1...now anyways, he seems to be so lost after CCBM and looks like he is not enjoying much..
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi Roopz n Usha di..seing RS interiew..i m sad but will not losse hope until they come back
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

Usha...one intersting thing is...no Kinrul / Ragvir fans have commented about this interview...only Angini fans..😆

oh thats good... i didn't see that... hope ur wish comes true... let him pair apurva-parul... kinshuk-neha... hope this time kinshuk take son role of parul... ðŸ˜†
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Yes Usha...after he told his relationship with parul..it wouldnt be good to c them as a pair..there wouldnt be that chemistry which they had in Bidaai 1...now anyways, he seems to be so lost after CCBM and looks like he is not enjoying much..

agree roopa..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaindeepti9

hi Roopz n Usha di..seing RS interiew..i m sad but will not losse hope until they come back

welcome back deepti...

S... we should not loose hope... he has to do something for neha too.. as her show ended ever the story was good... hope he take neha also in bidaai 2... lets wait and watch ...
roops82 thumbnail
Yes Usha and Deepti..we should keep our hopes and RS dint tell that it will be coming soon...so hope by then Kinha get to act together in some very good show and in some good channel and production house who respect their talent..
deepti_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

welcome back deepti...

S... we should not loose hope... he has to do something for neha too.. as her show ended ever the story was good... hope he take neha also in bidaai 2... lets wait and watch ...

yes lets wait n i agree he should bring back neha too in bidaai2
deepti_9 thumbnail

Yes Usha and Deepti..we should keep our hopes and RS dint tell that it will be coming soon...so hope by then Kinha get to act together in some very good show and in some good channel and production house who respect their talent..

but till he is planning bidaai 2 the actors can be busy in new shows till then n we can see kinha till then..right roopzEdited by jaindeepti9 - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail

yes... but i have one doubt roopa... because for kinshuk.. RS is very close... so whatever show he will be in... he will walk out if RS calls him... whether its bidaai 2 or some else... ðŸ˜­