Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

hope so achu,, want rishta to end soon...

really bowya want rishta to end soon its just a big headache.
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

</div>
<div>
No yaaar...i dont know anyone with such name...y?? did she send u some request??

yes roopa, she have sent me request in FB,, I checked her profile she is from iraq and have only 15 friends in her list, seems like new to FB... But i wonder how did she found me without any mutual friend in the list,,
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes roopa, she have sent me request in FB,, I checked her profile she is from iraq and have only 15 friends in her list, seems like new to FB... But i wonder how did she found me without any mutual friend in the list,,

May be she randomly found your name..ignore if you dont want to be friends...๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: achuniviren

really bowya want rishta to end soon its just a big headache.

agree yaar,, and the acting of aunty and uncle,, the same story for 3 years... Irritating one..
Originally posted by: Kinha_Luvyou

</div>
<div>
May be she randomly found your name..ignore if you dont want to be friends...๐Ÿ˜‰

right roopa... I will ignore now...
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree yaar,, and the acting of aunty and uncle,, the same story for 3 years... Irritating one..

ya.if one day uncle is naraz๐Ÿ˜ญ then next day aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ.then next day both unite.again fight begins.then they wil make food,paint the house etccc.ye uncle aur aunty hamara dimag kharab kar raha hei.
Roopa ur scenes in FF game is superb yaar,, viren bumped into the wall... ๐Ÿ˜†,,, and now the dresses... Good going yaar...
roops82 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ณ...you continue it Bowya..

I really dont want to talk abt that uncle and aunty yaar..they are so irritating...

ya.if one day uncle is naraz๐Ÿ˜ญ then next day aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ.then next day both unite.again fight begins.then they wil make food,paint the house etccc.ye uncle aur aunty hamara dimag kharab kar raha hei.

achu, that s why many of us not watching it,,,, we uses its forum to know the track for bashing...
roops82 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..The CV's know only this, and uncle and aunty can act only so much