Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Will Arnav forcibily kiss Khushi? (Page 3)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Sejal.. this reminded me of a scene in the movie "Dil" starring Aamir Khan and Madhuri... (well.. i dont know ... if you are too young then u may not know about this movie Tongue) But there too he tries to kiss her and at the end says.. "main aisi vaisi cheezon ko muh nahin lagata" LOL  

Here Arnav may say that "main aisi AUKAAT wali ladki ko muh nahin lagata" ...
and then Khushi decides then and there that I will make you beg for my kiss one day ROFL

Btw... back to the original topic... NO.. he wont kiss her ... Evil Smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

The kiss will only happen in dreams ROFL..he may pretend to kss her though.. gud enuf right??LOL..and then will be like Oh you are not my type.LOL..with sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat here and there.Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk-Sneha25-

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Sejal.. this reminded me of a scene in the movie "Dil" starring Aamir Khan and Madhuri... (well.. i dont know ... if you are too young then u may not know about this movie Tongue) But there too he tries to kiss her and at the end says.. "main aisi vaisi cheezon ko muh nahin lagata" LOL  

and then Khushi decides then and there that I will make you beg for my kiss one day ROFL

Cheers,
Monsi

The kiss will only happen in dreams ROFL..he may pretend to kss her though.. gud enuf right??LOL..and then will be like Oh you are not my type.LOL..with sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat here and there.Sleepy

I swear, I was going to write the same thing!LOLLOL And then I thought that most members wouldn't have seen the film!

Totally reminded me of Dil...and how Aamir comes so close to Madhuri and then brushes her off! His exact words were, 'Meri maa nain mujhe sikhaya hain ki kisi bhi airi gairi cheez ko muh nahin lagaate!' (I have seen Dil atleast a dozen times!)

Sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat?LOL

Arnav is rather unwittingly funny! Now that you have written this, I will really laugh out loud if Arnav indeed talks about Khushi's aukaat and haisiyat!LOL

Edited by poppy2009 - 21 September 2011 at 12:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Yes... you are right ... when i was writing I couldn't quite remember the actual dialog... Tongue
The way these TV guys copy scenes from Movies... this is highly likely to happen LOL I remember .. in DMG ... there were many scenes copied from SRK's and other movies.. Big smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by poppy2009

Cheers,
Monsi

I swear, I was going to write the same thing!LOLLOL And then I thought that most members wouldn't have seen the film!

Totally reminded me of Dil...and how Aamir comes so close to Madhuri and then brushes her off! His exact words were, 'Meri maa nain mujhe sikhaya hain ki kisi bhi airi gairi cheez ko muh nahin lagaate!' (I have seen Dil atleast a dozen times!)

Arnav is rather unwittingly funny! Now that you have written this, I will really laugh out loud if Arnav indeed talks about Khushi's aukaat and haisiyat!LOL

Edited by monsi08 - 21 September 2011 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
For a change what if Khushi slaps him hard for coming too close for comfort?Confused She can get pretty violent at times.. remember the Guest House scene..Tongue
Lotsav_phun Senior Member
Lotsav_phun
Lotsav_phun

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
But i hope they do something different..ohh cummon ASR is different he needs to do something  unusual...and dont get me started with DMG copying other ideas..it not only copied SRk movie scenes but also some scenes were exactly  same as scenes from FRIENDS tv show..that used to annoy me alot

Yes... you are right ... when i was writing I c**t quite remember the actual dialog... Tongue
The way these TV guys copy scenes from Movies... this is highly likely to happen LOL I remember .. in DMG ... there were many scenes copied from SRK's and other movies.. Big smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Cheers,
Monsi

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

I know, totally wishful thinking!LOL 

Arnav, in a very cave-man / M&B Hero style, pushes Khushi to the wall and forcibily kisses her!Shocked

She is accusing him of having a dubious character and he is all set to prove what it means by having a bad character!

Or maybe, he will just come very close to her, scare the life out of her and then back off, after insulting her with his words! That would actually be a typical ASR kind of reaction!

Khushi will be completely rattled and shaken up by his behaviour and he might regret it later on and apologize to her...

I'm sure the bold happens... That's typical ASR.

I second that.

@TM.. You're title gave me a shock! My eyes opened wide when I saw the title..LOL
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

For a change what if Khushi slaps him hard for coming too close for comfort?Confused She can get pretty violent at times.. remember the Guest House scene..Tongue

oh yeah sneha! im sure she will slap him hard if she dares to misbehave with her PLUS it might add more fuel and arnie will get super duper mad

but i dont want too much hatred... would love to see some love!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

superdil19 IF-Dazzler
superdil19
superdil19

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
this scene is same like
"kahi ti hoga"
sujal and kashish
not new

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index