Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I know, totally wishful thinking!LOL 

Arnav, in a very cave-man / M&B Hero style, pushes Khushi to the wall and forcibily kisses her!Shocked

She is accusing him of having a dubious character and he is all set to prove what it means by having a bad character!

Or maybe, he will just come very close to her, scare the life out of her and then back off, after insulting her with his words! That would actually be a typical ASR kind of reaction!

Khushi will be completely rattled and shaken up by his behaviour and he might regret it later on and apologize to her...

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

meena2011Virgopk81kashevkausar1219AromaHussainvishrutashaz01luvtwilight19ArnavKhushi1996sameera_oriparul-fanPrasRasPristineSoul-sia-TheBlueAngelzobshehDEE2803sun2011_SK_piyualka-Sneha25-deeps.EvashFebruaryFlowerlittlemoimary78613-MariaMars-.infinite.Kamalika..ShiningStar18sugar_babexxXSejalXxxslmupinky_blueskiesPrinsesse.SuvimazkachazkaFreshDaisyHappyMelody-Dark_Fantasy-rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Arnav forcibily kiss Khushi?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poppy2009

I know, totally wishful thinking!LOL 

Arnav, in a very cave-man / M&B Hero style, pushes Khushi to the wall and forcibily kisses her!Shocked

She is accusing him of having a dubious character and he is all set to prove what it means by having a bad character!

Or maybe, he will just come very close to her, scare the life out of her and then back off, after insulting her with his words! That would actually be a typical ASR kind of reaction!

Khushi will be completely rattled and shaken up by his behaviour and he might regret it later on and apologize to her...

I'm sure the bold happens... That's typical ASR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjani-pagli

Lotsav_phun

Lotsav_phun

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
i dont think he will kiss her...itna bhi character dheela nahi hai yaar...but i am hoping something amazing happens today...that will make us dheela dheela

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollysun2011

poppy2009

IF-Rockerz

poppy2009

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
We will once again get a lecture on Khushi's aukaat from Arnav!Confused

Wish something different happens between them...something that either shows the underlying passion and attraction between them or something which brings out ASR's tenderness.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pkaps-sia-sun2011-Sneha25-monsi08DiyaSaa123.80mazkachazka

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

no no no no no no...infinte

deeps.

IF-Dazzler

deeps.

even i thought the same. he may not actually kiss her, he will come very close to her n scare the hell out of her and leaves..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-floragrace-sun2011smithasrkKamalika..mazkachazka

-Sneha25-

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I am all for a passionate Kiss scene poppy2009 !!Big smileEmbarrassed Bu that wont happen..Ouch

The typical ASR-ish reaction is what we are gonna get at the end..Unhappy then her tearful eyes, ASR going all softy softy..and rabba veWink Fed up of this actually..had too much of it alreadyD'ohWhy cant they move one step forward  and do something unpredictable..like you said a kiss or a hug may be..Wishful thinking !! Sigh.!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DefLeppardmisslaugheasilyshakethebiscuitsun2011pollypollysmithasrkxxXSejalXxxKamalika..

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
The kiss will only happen in dreams ROFL..he may pretend to kss her though.. gud enuf right??LOL..and then will be like Oh you are not my type.LOL..with sprinkles of aukaat and haisiyat here and there.Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-monsi08Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.