Why did damini have to converse with divya?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont understand why damini needs to engage in initiating any conversation with divya.

Can she not keep her distance and maintain her self-respect? Why give divya opportunities at every point to insult her?

Until divya comes and apologizes there is no need to do all these things.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crisps21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts!
She was not just insulted but humiliated by Divya... and she clearly told Jogi on the street (when she got angry and burst out) that she can take everything but NOT 'laanchan on her charitra'... now she goes and asks her how are you doing?
The CVs really show the positive characters as too good and unrealistically polite... it's like saying "Aa bail mujhe maar!!"
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

I dont understand why damini needs to engage in initiating any conversation with divya.

Can she not keep her distance and maintain her self-respect? Why give divya opportunities at every point to insult her?

kuch logo ko chala ka joote khane ki aadat hoti hain.aa bail mujhe maarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by payalgarg - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣 are you trying to say damini have more aukaat who capable to ignoring divya... a servant ignoring her malik...thats not suits to any nammak halaal...πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

🀣 are you trying to say damini have more aukaat who capable to ignoring divya... a servant ignoring her malik...thats not suits to any nammak halaal...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but as we know u always thought Damini is NAMAK HARAMπŸ˜†πŸ˜† whn this change of viewπŸ˜‰
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
payalgarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

aukat...jiski  beti doosre ke bache ko pet mein rakhkar use bundelas ka vaaris banane ke iraade se ghusi hui thi aur jahan se use dhakke maar kar nikaal diya gaya aur aaj jis ghar mein ek divya ek anjabi ki tarah ghus rahi hain because of her daugter's kartoote kahi tum us divya ki aukat ki baat to nahi kar rahe.🀣.I think u should do a reality check to understand kiski kitni Aukat hain...

damini ab azaad hain,kisi ki naukrani nahi hain lekin usme ye khoobi thi ki kisi ne use apni seva ke laayak samjha tha.Agar divya gareeb ho jaaye to use to koi apne ghar ki naukrani bhi nahi banayega..🀣
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalgarg

aukat...jiski  beti doosre ke bache ko pet mein rakhkar use bundelas ka vaaris banane ke iraade se ghusi hui thi aur jahan se use dhakke maar kar nikaal diya gaya aur aaj jis ghar mein ek divya ek anjabi ki tarah ghus rahi hain because of her daugter's kartoote kahi tum us divya ki aukat ki baat to nahi kar rahe.🀣.I think u should do a reality check to understand kiski kitni Aukat hain...

damini ab azaad hain,kisi ki naukrani nahi hain lekin usme ye khoobi thi ki kisi ne use apni seva ke laayak samjha tha.Agar divya gareeb ho jaaye to use to koi apne ghar ki naukrani bhi nahi banayega..🀣

BTW Divya was there third person and not Damini. Damini was in her beti house and divya was with her Mausi there to do JasoosiπŸ˜‰ of her husband. ab kiski aukat kitni hai, is it necessary to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Tinoo, i know u r neutral person, so i wd love to see from u also topic like " why Tapu went to meet veer before marriage" or "was it necessary for Divya to go in Ichchha GD with her such arrogant and jealousy face, to spoil happiness there whn Jogi told tht he is not forcing her to go" πŸ˜†
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

-----I think it is because Damini is such a good-natured person that she can't maintain a hostile silence.Besides,how can she forget that Divya was her ''malkin''?Moreover,she has immense respect for Jogi Thakur who was once her benefactor and Divya happens to be his wife.Therefore,Damini is displaying civility by her conversation with Divya.😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@tinoo i agree wid u that damini shudn't've initiated the convo as she knows that divya always tries 2 humiliate & insult her & icchha alongwid naani!! if i'd been in her place i wud'n't'd even luked at divya's stupid face!!😑
but i also agree wid monalisa that shes such a good-hearted & namak halal type of human that she cudn't stop herself!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ankit i agree wid u abt "namak-haalai" & wid payal abt "divya's aukat"!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and i also 2nd the thought that tinoo shud satrt these threads. it"ll b really a fun 2 read abt taps & her "kartoots" from her!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†