Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why did damini have to converse with divya?

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why damini needs to engage in initiating any conversation with divya.

Can she not keep her distance and maintain her self-respect? Why give divya opportunities at every point to insult her?

Until divya comes and apologizes there is no need to do all these things.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaliTheSnowmanriatagoreJenishazzraju_skycjs369tiny15

crisps21 Senior Member
crisps21
crisps21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Exactly my thoughts!
She was not just insulted but humiliated by Divya... and she clearly told Jogi on the street (when she got angry and burst out) that she can take everything but NOT 'laanchan on her charitra'... now she goes and asks her how are you doing?
The CVs really show the positive characters as too good and unrealistically polite... it's like saying "Aa bail mujhe maar!!"

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

payalgargsumaliJenishazzAbhiAnisaiba007raju_skytiny15

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

I dont understand why damini needs to engage in initiating any conversation with divya.

Can she not keep her distance and maintain her self-respect? Why give divya opportunities at every point to insult her?

kuch logo ko chala ka joote khane ki aadat hoti hain.aa bail mujhe maarLOLLOL

Edited by payalgarg - 21 September 2011 at 4:50am
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

ROFL are you trying to say damini have more aukaat who capable to ignoring divya... a servant ignoring her malikOuch...thats not suits to any nammak halaal...LOL
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

ROFL are you trying to say damini have more aukaat who capable to ignoring divya... a servant ignoring her malikOuch...thats not suits to any nammak halaal...LOL
LOLLOLLOL but as we know u always thought Damini is NAMAK HARAMLOLLOL whn this change of viewWink

Edited by ankit111 - 21 September 2011 at 5:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehaporaju_skyILoveDramacjs369tiny15

payalgarg Senior Member
payalgarg
payalgarg

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

aukat...jiski  beti doosre ke bache ko pet mein rakhkar use bundelas ka vaaris banane ke iraade se ghusi hui thi aur jahan se use dhakke maar kar nikaal diya gaya aur aaj jis ghar mein ek divya ek anjabi ki tarah ghus rahi hain because of her daugter's kartoote kahi tum us divya ki aukat ki baat to nahi kar rahe.ROFL.I think u should do a reality check to understand kiski kitni Aukat hain...

damini ab azaad hain,kisi ki naukrani nahi hain lekin usme ye khoobi thi ki kisi ne use apni seva ke laayak samjha tha.Agar divya gareeb ho jaaye to use to koi apne ghar ki naukrani bhi nahi banayega..ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssh21crisps21raju_skyILoveDramaankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalgarg

aukat...jiski  beti doosre ke bache ko pet mein rakhkar use bundelas ka vaaris banane ke iraade se ghusi hui thi aur jahan se use dhakke maar kar nikaal diya gaya aur aaj jis ghar mein ek divya ek anjabi ki tarah ghus rahi hain because of her daugter's kartoote kahi tum us divya ki aukat ki baat to nahi kar rahe.ROFL.I think u should do a reality check to understand kiski kitni Aukat hain...

damini ab azaad hain,kisi ki naukrani nahi hain lekin usme ye khoobi thi ki kisi ne use apni seva ke laayak samjha tha.Agar divya gareeb ho jaaye to use to koi apne ghar ki naukrani bhi nahi banayega..ROFL
BTW Divya was there third person and not Damini. Damini was in her beti house and divya was with her Mausi there to do JasoosiWink of her husband. ab kiski aukat kitni hai, is it necessary to sayLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 21 September 2011 at 5:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crisps21payalgargcjs369tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Tinoo, i know u r neutral person, so i wd love to see from u also topic like " why Tapu went to meet veer before marriage" or "was it necessary for Divya to go in Ichchha GD with her such arrogant and jealousy face, to spoil happiness there whn Jogi told tht he is not forcing her to go" LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenishazzraju_skyILoveDramacjs369_IHeartFriendz_tiny15

Go to top