India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Yashu quits CM (Page 6)

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
All the best Yashu!! u were one of the reasons for me to watch CGM.. not any more..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanThe_May_Rose

Anu179 Senior Member
Anu179
Anu179

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Such batawo?SmileEmbarrassed...But before that, I just want to to say I wish the best to the leads of EHMMBH and I would never want my thoughts to have a negative affect on anyone's role...I share my thoughts here, because I am in our forum and can speak freelyEmbarrassed...And because sometimes the LBMs just appear in my mind...Call it a burst of inspirationEmbarrassed... 

...My thoughts after reading the character scetches of Viren and the other cast, aswell as Yashu's decision...

Viren character scetch says he ' chooses Jeevika as a suitiable life partner ' ...No mention of love...Viren and his brother might share a sort of rivalry and bitterness, due to the younger brother's failed business venture...Viren is the good son, Viraat is the black sheep of the family, so to speak...

Baring this in mind, Jeevika could fall for either one...Abhinav might be a grey character or he might play the love interest of the Manvi...I don't think he will play the same role as he had in Geet, because he was sidelined in that show and will probubly want something more significant...

So my LBM was, Viren is set to marry Jeevika...But something happens and she marries Viraat instead...Lots of potential for drama...Enter Abhinav for Manvi...Brother at odds...Later a character or a female lawyer enters the screen...Viren's past...She has a past and rivalry with Viren...Due to Viren ' always doing the right thing, even if it hurts a loved one '...Granddad doesn't approve of her, but Viren's Auntie loves her alot...

Potential for an intense story and May khayali polwoaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

@Alisha - Thanks for posting the article...Hope Yashu gets a new project very soonSmile...

LOLLOLLOL... one news and anticipation begins Big smile...May, you are fab dear, ...loved your Khayali Pulao...but the story is about 2 sisters and their journey...YM if comes will be a cameo, not the main lead...unless they  bring a twist and show she is the eldest sister...who was given for adoption or was lost in Kumbh ka melaTongue..or something...and finds out that that she has 2 more sisters Wink and their whereabouts!!!!

...Love, Ann,xox

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteSidNeeti-fanpurvi08The_May_Rose

tina2mina Senior Member
tina2mina
tina2mina

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoxRBOxox

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Such batawo?SmileEmbarrassed...But before that, I just want to to say I wish the best to the leads of EHMMBH and I would never want my thoughts to have a negative affect on anyone's role...I share my thoughts here, because I am in our forum and can speak freelyEmbarrassed...And because sometimes the LBMs just appear in my mind...Call it a burst of inspirationEmbarrassed... 

...My thoughts after reading the character scetches of Viren and the other cast, aswell as Yashu's decision...

Viren character scetch says he ' chooses Jeevika as a suitiable life partner ' ...No mention of love...Viren and his brother might share a sort of rivalry and bitterness, due to the younger brother's failed business venture...Viren is the good son, Viraat is the black sheep of the family, so to speak...

Baring this in mind, Jeevika could fall for either one...Abhinav might be a grey character or he might play the love interest of the Manvi...I don't think he will play the same role as he had in Geet, because he was sidelined in that show and will probubly want something more significant...

So my LBM was, Viren is set to marry Jeevika...But something happens and she marries Viraat instead...Lots of potential for drama...Enter Abhinav for Manvi...Brother at odds...Later a character or a female lawyer enters the screen...Viren's past...She has a past and rivalry with Viren...Due to Viren ' always doing the right thing, even if it hurts a loved one '...Granddad doesn't approve of her, but Viren's Auntie loves her alot...

Potential for an intense story and May khayali polwoaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

@Alisha - Thanks for posting the article...Hope Yashu gets a new project very soonSmile...

LOLLOLLOL... one news and anticipation begins Big smile...May, you are fab dear, ...loved your Khayali Pulao...but the story is about 2 sisters and their journey...YM if comes will be a cameo, not the main lead...unless they  bring a twist and show she is the eldest sister...who was given for adoption or was lost in Kumbh ka melaTongue..or something...and finds out that that she has 2 more sisters Wink and their whereabouts!!!!

...Love, Ann,xox

Hahahahahaha...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL You guys are hilarious. After a long time, I have enjoyed & laughed at reading something here in our forum.

Continue with all the imaginations and the pulao, the kichdi, biryani, everything... Tongue i loved it. All of them were delicious.

Atleast, it will make us go through the pain of Shanak's & Yasharan's end. OuchCry

I m just wondering how far can the story of Ek Hazaaron mein...reach? It is about 2 sisters? And? Are they going to show how the sisters grew up or faced many hardships while growing up & then making it successful in life??ConfusedErmm Sleepy  Unless they bring the same old love-tiff-rift type of drama between the sisters & their "prospective" grooms into the story, or the ones mentioned above by May, I don't see a major interesting plot. I could be wrong, but that is just my POV. May be I had seen many similar stories on tv in the past. Be it 2 brothers, sisters, friends, or 3 brothers, sisters,...so on.

Didn't write all that to bring down KT's new show bcz I have a lot of love for Shanak & Yasharan and desperately want to see them together again. It was just in my mind ever since I heard the concept of the show, & finally blurted it out. Atleast, if the title was "Tumse Hi.." (that was the first choice right?) then, many angles of 'Tumse Hi" could have been shown. But, nowdays where do TV shows stick to their original concept or the Title of the show?? So ALL the best to KT & the rest of cast of Ek Hazaron...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanpurvi08The_May_Rose

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
OMG u guys are raising my hopes of seeing yashran bak...m already excited n loved both d ideas simtha n may ;)

purvi08tofeeeesSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Pray and hope!! pray and hope lol!!!! At least if one prayer is answered, we can get YashAran back!!!

Aysha- Hope what ur heart is saying happens(I think I read her reply in thsi thread abt the feeling that Yasharan would be back)

C'mon we are not the only ones! Even YT main bhi so many ppl think these two are adorable,sweet,nice and whatnot!!!!
if utilised properly and in a popular channel could def give them a good coverage!!

may loved what you said!!! 

-mesmerised-SidNeeti-fanThe_May_Rose

purvi08 IF-Rockerz
purvi08
purvi08

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
loved your ideas may di and smitha di

aap ke mooh main ghee shakkarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Pray and hope!! pray and hope lol!!!! At least if one prayer is answered, we can get YashAran back!!!

Aysha- Hope what ur heart is saying happens(I think I read her reply in thsi thread abt the feeling that Yasharan would be back)

C'mon we are not the only ones! Even YT main bhi so many ppl think these two are adorable,sweet,nice and whatnot!!!!
if utilised properly and in a popular channel could def give them a good coverage!!

may loved what you said!!! 

Call me crazy but i think we will see them together one day!

Also noticed that on YT... Yasharan/Shanak's fan following seems to have increased lately even though the show's off-air. I think a lot of people were sceptical about the pairing (not me) when RBO started but Yasharan have proven their worth as a jodi now and i think if we got to see them together again, the show would attract many more fans! Big smile

SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Def Aysha!!! There are Pyar ki fans who are watching and thinking ki these two are cute and some videos views are tho so high!!! I hope we get to see in some better channel!!

BTW, finally started working on your req!!! Do you remember? Sorry for being this late!!!

-mesmerised-The_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index