Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Yashu quits CM (Page 5)

arushibansal Groupbie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
sad that as was promised for lead didnt came up ... 
but now we could c her in a new hoping dis tym as lead wid karan...

my fingers r crossed !!

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Alisha for Article :)))))
Waiting for Yashu's new show and Best wishes to her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Such batawo?SmileEmbarrassed...But before that, I just want to to say I wish the best to the leads of EHMMBH and I would never want my thoughts to have a negative affect on anyone's role...I share my thoughts here, because I am in our forum and can speak freelyEmbarrassed...And because sometimes the LBMs just appear in my mind...Call it a burst of inspirationEmbarrassed... 
...My thoughts after reading the character scetches of Viren and the other cast, aswell as Yashu's decision...
Viren character scetch says he ' chooses Jeevika as a suitiable life partner ' ...No mention of love...Viren and his brother might share a sort of rivalry and bitterness, due to the younger brother's failed business venture...Viren is the good son, Viraat is the black sheep of the family, so to speak...
Baring this in mind, Jeevika could fall for either one...Abhinav might be a grey character or he might play the love interest of the Manvi...I don't think he will play the same role as he had in Geet, because he was sidelined in that show and will probubly want something more significant...
So my LBM was, Viren is set to marry Jeevika...But something happens and she marries Viraat instead...Lots of potential for drama...Enter Abhinav for Manvi...Brother at odds...Later a character or a female lawyer enters the screen...Viren's past...She has a past and rivalry with Viren...Due to Viren ' always doing the right thing, even if it hurts a loved one '...Granddad doesn't approve of her, but Viren's Auntie loves her alot...
Potential for an intense story and May khayali polwoaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
@Alisha - Thanks for posting the article...Hope Yashu gets a new project very soonSmile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 21 September 2011 at 10:10am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

n_gem Senior Member

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Alisha for the article

Best wishes for future Yashu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
the following  is purely our imagination..only
we did not give any character name to yashu..
me and ranju had some exchange of ideas as to how yashu can be made to fit.in this *** ek
hazaron mein** show along with viren(kt)  ..we know yashu/kt are brilliant actors on screen ... .
just assume  yashus role is to relate to virens past and perhaps with a  come back.. too
Ditto to yashu as virens past .(smithas idea)..it is liked by many
.This  is my idea viren should be full of masti and fun loving guy in past..might be
viren/yashu  study in same law college
 viren/yashu having loads of fun and after something happens they due to which  viren
becomes all serious ..yashu leaves to become a lawyer on her own
yashu after that past perhaps can be made to come back and cross swords as a lawyer
(this idea was by ranjini) appearing against another lawyer viren ..both will be fabulous in
such scenes Smilealisha
 thanx for the article forgot to thank u earlierSmile

-mesmerised- Goldie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for this Alisha! :)

Awww poor Yashu, of course she'll be disappointed. Just hope her next venture is worthy of her amazing talent!

Know KT is doing a new show, but my heart is telling me we will defo see them together again one day! <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing the Article Smile

Tora Goldie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index