India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

TOI: Yashu quits CM (Page 2)

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Haha Smitha it's worth it though LOL one thing is for sure! Whoever the source is, certainly did not like yashu shuttling back and forth from baroda to mumbai too *giggles* but seriously it must have been hard for yashu staying away from friends and family plus no females on the show to bond with Ouch i remember her instantly bonding with Rucha/Natasha in Odhani so she perhaps missed that whole environment :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloveSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Two things lol. One being the only girl(ahem!) and two the shuttling! She seems to be a chatter box too and no one to talk to must be hard too I guess. Most importantly if her role was good enough she would have had the motivation to stay and work out something. But as it is her role or rather her screen space so limited. I watched it last week and the scene where she was in for 15 min she just had nothing to do!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989SidNeeti-fandestinylovetofeeeesThe_May_Rose

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
True. I don't have any friends at work too and my office is a 1.5 hour drive from my home and back but my motivation is the fact that I feel my work makes a difference and that i do an important job for my company and like you said, Smitha, i work it out inspite of all of this. But if Yashu felt her role was going nowhere she took a good decision. :) All the best to her, now hopefully in Mumbai!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989SidNeeti-fanSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I think every show has to come to Mumbai na though it starts of in Dhulwadi or Rishikesh *winks*

OMG!! One and half hour!!! How do you manage? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteSidNeeti-fan

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I think every show has to come to Mumbai na though it starts of in Dhulwadi or Rishikesh *winks*

OMG!! One and half hour!!! How do you manage? 

Hhaha well said! Mumbai is where the action is! LOLBut a notice period of TWO months!?!Shocked So yashu stays there for another 2 months! Goshhh! Confused Let me know if she posts on her fan page please! And ohh i manage. i'm used to long distances now! Infact I feel weird if i reach my destination in even 15 minutes or something i go like 'abhee toh main gaari may bethi thee!ShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
I know! 2 months is such a long period. At least she will have work for few more weeks I guess and she can look out for something. Will keep you updated on the happenings!

Haha!! So well out of town kya? or another town?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
thaaanks for sharing alishaHug  whatever happens does for the good only...

@beenz me tooo.. it takes me 1 hour tooOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fantofeeeesThe_May_Rose

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeees

lol thanks alisha! Smitha made it for me but isn't it just perfect! just LOOK at their smiles! I've never seen actors be SO in freaking SYNC with each other!! I mean Yashu knew exactly when he turned back and looked at her and gave her that smile! Ahhh I could go on and on! Day Dreaming i was going to say the same thing to you about your SR avi btw!Day Dreaming I just realised i was staring at it at work with a hundred ppl sitting near me!! :O

wow smitha did a wonderful job wid dat one n d text is also very beautiful...

yup d SR aviWink  OMG wat if ur colleagues seee tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index