Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: xoxRBOxox

LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... one news and anticipation begins πŸ˜ƒ...May, you are fab dear, ...loved your Khayali Pulao...but the story is about 2 sisters and their journey...YM if comes will be a cameo, not the main lead...unless they  bring a twist and show she is the eldest sister...who was given for adoption or was lost in Kumbh ka melaπŸ˜›..or something...and finds out that that she has 2 more sisters πŸ˜‰ and their whereabouts!!!!

...Love, Ann,xox

Hahahahahaha...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You guys are hilarious. After a long time, I have enjoyed & laughed at reading something here in our forum.

Continue with all the imaginations and the pulao, the kichdi, biryani, everything... Tongue i loved it. All of them were delicious.

Atleast, it will make us go through the pain of Shanak's & Yasharan's end. πŸ˜­

I m just wondering how far can the story of Ek Hazaaron mein...reach? It is about 2 sisters? And? Are they going to show how the sisters grew up or faced many hardships while growing up & then making it successful in life??πŸ˜•πŸ€” πŸ₯±  Unless they bring the same old love-tiff-rift type of drama between the sisters & their "prospective" grooms into the story, or the ones mentioned above by May, I don't see a major interesting plot. I could be wrong, but that is just my POV. May be I had seen many similar stories on tv in the past. Be it 2 brothers, sisters, friends, or 3 brothers, sisters,...so on.

Didn't write all that to bring down KT's new show bcz I have a lot of love for Shanak & Yasharan and desperately want to see them together again. It was just in my mind ever since I heard the concept of the show, & finally blurted it out. Atleast, if the title was "Tumse Hi.." (that was the first choice right?) then, many angles of 'Tumse Hi" could have been shown. But, nowdays where do TV shows stick to their original concept or the Title of the show?? So ALL the best to KT & the rest of cast of Ek Hazaron...
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
OMG u guys are raising my hopes of seeing yashran bak...m already excited n loved both d ideas simtha n may ;)
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pray and hope!! pray and hope lol!!!! At least if one prayer is answered, we can get YashAran back!!!

Aysha- Hope what ur heart is saying happens(I think I read her reply in thsi thread abt the feeling that Yasharan would be back)

C'mon we are not the only ones! Even YT main bhi so many ppl think these two are adorable,sweet,nice and whatnot!!!!
if utilised properly and in a popular channel could def give them a good coverage!!

may loved what you said!!! 
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved your ideas may di and smitha di

aap ke mooh main ghee shakkarπŸ€—
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Pray and hope!! pray and hope lol!!!! At least if one prayer is answered, we can get YashAran back!!!

Aysha- Hope what ur heart is saying happens(I think I read her reply in thsi thread abt the feeling that Yasharan would be back)

C'mon we are not the only ones! Even YT main bhi so many ppl think these two are adorable,sweet,nice and whatnot!!!!
if utilised properly and in a popular channel could def give them a good coverage!!

may loved what you said!!! 

Call me crazy but i think we will see them together one day!

Also noticed that on YT... Yasharan/Shanak's fan following seems to have increased lately even though the show's off-air. I think a lot of people were sceptical about the pairing (not me) when RBO started but Yasharan have proven their worth as a jodi now and i think if we got to see them together again, the show would attract many more fans! πŸ˜ƒ
Def Aysha!!! There are Pyar ki fans who are watching and thinking ki these two are cute and some videos views are tho so high!!! I hope we get to see in some better channel!!

BTW, finally started working on your req!!! Do you remember? Sorry for being this late!!!
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Eeeks you have?!

Yeah i remember, just thought i'd leave it with you and you'd get to it when you had the time. It's a beautiful song and Shanak will look perfect on it. I know it's gonna be awesome! πŸ˜ƒ

I'm a little more active on YT now and will send you a friend invite when i log on later tonight. πŸ˜Š

People are really beginning to appreciate them but many still don't vid on them. But yeah if they were on a better channel, that would do wonders for them too.
I am afraid to go watch any VM's now on YT lol cos I accidentally came up on ShaNak tune on Iss Pyaar ko couple!!! Not a nice feeling lol.

Yep I have!!! Finally!!!!

-mesmerised- thumbnail
Lol! Why does that bother you...? It's a good thing that RBO's music is famous! 
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She deserves better !

I love her !

Cant wait to see her in a new show as a lead ! 

:D :D :D !