TOI: Yashu quits CM

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Yashashri quits Chandragupta Maurya

Neha Maheshwri | Sep 21, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Yashashri Masurkar
Soon after Rang Badalti Odhani wrapped up,Yashashri Masurkar (protagonist) of the show took up Imagine TV's Chandragupta Maurya

The girl was more than happy to be a part of the show and play the female lead Mrignayni as the opportunity meant playing a character of historical significance. However, now the actress is on her way out as she has put in her papers and is serving her notice period. Apparently, she is unhappy with her role and the way her track is shaping up. 

A source close to the actress says, "Yashashri will leave the show after serving her two-month-long notice period. She was promised a prominent track before she was signed on but things turned out to be different once her track commenced in the show. She is not happy with the way the character has fledged out and with the screen space given on the show. She is a tad disappointed with the outcome. Also, she was one of the few females on the sets of the show, which must have been nerve-racking for the young actress who had no girls around to bond with plus she had to undergo regular shuttling between Baroda and Mumbai." We sent a text message to both Yashashri and Imagine TV's fiction head, Saurabh Tewari but they didn't revert.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANAnu179-mesmerised-iluvmanar-pranjal--Ray-jyothi1989destinylovetofeeees-YasharanArshi-purvi08RB81SPN_JD_AddictedShaNak_RagNa-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Sad that the show could not give her a prominent track as promised keeping in my her talent as an actress! However all the best for the the future Yashu! <3 Hope to see you back with Karan in a new show since you two create mindblowing chemistry! Thanks Alisha :) 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179jyothi1989SidNeeti-fan-Ray-destinyloveSPN_JD_Addictedshalini_sThe_May_Rose

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
@beeni 
wow u blush aviBlushingDay Dreaming

n yes i wnt her to take a daily soap on a popular channel mayb s+ n b a bit more careful dis tym n not takin up anything dat comes her way..she deserves d best after odhani

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989destinylovetofeeeesThe_May_Rose

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I personally feel she as an actress must have thought it was ..very good chance and get a

good scope in a new genre to show case her talent

Nothing wrong in accepting this offer ...because she it seems was told  certain things on

her role in cgm

.because normally any good actress will always feel better doing new sort of roles..so

personally feel  she did not do any wrong by accepting this Smile

but sad the promise was undelivered ...

Anyway best wishes for her in future..Smile

and she need not feel bad because experiences are great teachers!!!

we shall always support her  and yeah ofcourse our dreams/wish  of seeing yashu and kt

together on screen ... shall for always be there Smile

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 21 September 2011 at 12:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
lol thanks alisha! Smitha made it for me but isn't it just perfect! just LOOK at their smiles! I've never seen actors be SO in freaking SYNC with each other!! I mean Yashu knew exactly when he turned back and looked at her and gave her that smile! Ahhh I could go on and on! Day Dreaming i was going to say the same thing to you about your SR avi btw!Day Dreaming I just realised i was staring at it at work with a hundred ppl sitting near me!! :O

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989SidNeeti-fandestinyloveThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
I wonder who the source very close to yashashri is that mentioned her constant shuttling from baroda to mumbai? ErmmWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu179sweetsuteSidNeeti-fanSPN_JD_Addictedshalini_s

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
All the Best Yashuuu for your new endeavoursss !!!!!!

Waiting to seee you in a new show SOOON !!!!!

Muaaah .. We are always here for you :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeees

I wonder who the source very close to yashashri is that mentioned her constant shuttling from baroda to mumbai? ErmmWinkLOL

Trust us to be scratching our heads on this lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutetofeeees

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index