Feel like pulling hairs

anshimanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really feel like pulling hairs...mine or may be one of the DEVILS On the show...😡

I am so frustrated after watching today's episode and the latest promo. I mean till now Maan and Geet are just staring at each other, holding hands (BARELY) and having tears in eyes after mushy-mushy dialogues but the other donkeys and monkeys  in the serial are all ready to have several SRs and sleep-togethers in the very epsidoe that they get married😡

I mean Dev tow sabse bada besharm hain, even after he had divorced NT (atleast he had if not her), he was sleeping in the same room as her (he was searching for his cell under NT's pillow remember).

OH GOD, please kill me before I have to watch more DEVINI and other Amritsar clan's bewkoofi. Didn't we have enough of the Amritsar time pass few months ago.

Just one good thing out of this, for the first time they haven' left the characters midway and are maintaining the continuity. But we can digest discontinuity but not this BAKWASS.

hopefully we will get to see some nice Maaneet moments soon. I am not bashing the show or anything, just too frustrated about the things going on right now.

May be the real episode will be totally different from what they ahve shown. And FOR GOD SAKES CVs GET GOOD CLOTHES FOR GEET...HEIGHTS HO GAYEE AB TOW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i totally agree but wat we can do yaar as gurti are sick😔

even i want this amritsar express out of the show once gurti is back with a bang!!
simplymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r so true dis whole amritsar party now gets on to d nerves maaneet r nowhere to b seen  missing dem
myramabin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i  completely agree with u amritsar track se yehi ho raha beeji se chupana hai  kabhi maan se chupana hai no story just running here n there . gurti's sickness cannot be the excuse coz when they were well and shooting at that time also cvs couldnt think anything whole ml track has been completely destroyed.
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u dear...
waiting for maaneet back
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess we just have to wait for GurTi to recover fully for us to get some decent episodes...till then just grin and bear the episodes for the moment😃
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just endure till Gurti are 100%
All i can say is boy Dev is fast