Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

I don't know i just remember you being on my case everytime i comment about amir. your like why do u hate him so much. Am like I don't hate him...am just not a fan of his acting or for whatever reason am criticizing him for πŸ˜†. you use to annoy me in amir's topic...but than I got to know u more after u posted a lot in other non amir topics...and am like she is not that bad...she is actually interesting. I like reading your posts. Your are a she right. πŸ˜†
Okay... I need some evidence here. I don't remember saying that line to anyone. πŸ˜† The only time I remember where I clearly defended him was when TheDilettante said something and I defended him. πŸ˜³ And then I found out she thought that was a cute and funny post so I guess I wasn't being harsh enough, lol.

And yes, I am a she. I have to be since I gush over so many guys. πŸ˜†
It's nice to have these kind of thread because talking about celebs all the time can get boring. 
Mystic, A true fan is one who doesn't go totally ballistic covering up the faults of a fave but rather shrugs and moves on...I think that fits u
I'm a fan of anushka, ranveer, ranbir, Akki, kat, and srk but idk what movies of theirs are coming out or when they're coming out...fans like me are called bad fans πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Okay... I need some evidence here. I don't remember saying that line to anyone. πŸ˜† The only time I remember where I clearly defended him was when TheDilettante said something and I defended him. πŸ˜³ And then I found out she thought that was a cute and funny post so I guess I wasn't being harsh enough, lol.

And yes, I am a she. I have to be since I gush over so many guys. πŸ˜†

maybe u didn't say  the word hate like i said to dexter i have bad memory lol...but it was something along the line of why am i taking it so seriously or something. And I was like What in the world...since when does criticizing a celeb became taking it seriously. But it's all cool. I know I can be a little harsh sometimes...and I recall my comment... I sounded really mad...but I was just expressing my opinion is all lol
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

No, where is your post? πŸ˜² I didn't go through the entire thread, lol.

I meant, did you read what I had to say about you? πŸ˜† Let me look for it. Or wait I think I just remembered, it was something along these lines. 

Mystic: Can you be evil for a change, please? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

Mystic, A true fan is one who doesn't go totally ballistic covering up the faults of a fave but rather shrugs and moves on...I think that fits u
I'm a fan of anushka, ranveer, ranbir, Akki, kat, and srk but idk what movies of theirs are coming out or when they're coming out...fans like me are called bad fans πŸ˜†

and plus not a lot of ppl know your a fan of half of those ppl. ANuska we can tell because of your avies and sig. But i didn't know u liked srk and ranveer. I knew u liked akki. 
Originally posted by Dexterphile

Like I said, take a hike or go back to your cave. I don't like your face. I thought you said you left. Why are you back here again?

I thought I had ended the conversation, but you threw an attack at my retreating back. Don't like nor tolerate that.
Chicachica - Here is my feedback for you

You spend all your time interacting with people here, I barely get to hear what you have to say about celebs πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Jesmina

Don't become Gajhini...Short term memory lost!!!πŸ˜†

it's too late for that...am already  gajhini...instead of writing stuff on my body to remember things I write it in my cellphone...and you will find like essays of things to do on my phone...because i write a lot to remind myself of things to do..or I will forget

lol it's easy to miss ppl's comment because this thread is going fast... I actually like Gajhini it's like the most hated movie on this forum. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Deepey - I already asked you this but I'm still gonna ask. Did we fight about my r-rated jokes or something like that as Mogli suggested? Because you did compliment her for having a sharp memory.