Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

Dislike: xeta gets too offensive on any unknown member, even if said member has been on IF for a long time...and also if this member was actually active on this forum a few months ago lol

That is already known. 

I don't know this member, nor do I care about her other than the fact that she thinks she is the queen of England and I should kneel before her for "liking" me on an online forum. That is truly twisted. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mysticwriter... Where did you disappear... Thats a mystery... Comeback and unravel it... πŸ˜† 

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolchick

lensa I know what u mean and I appreciate it...ur one of the only ones that really mentioned it in this thread and zainabs other thread

CPR: Giselle bundchen will be very difficult to ignore...I can just picture it now, brady gets the pass, he's ready to throw it across the field...and oh he spots his baby momma...and the pats lose !

mentioned what. sorry am slow today. Really did i mention  you in the zaniab thread...i swear am losing my memory. πŸ˜­ I can't recall what i said. 
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

She pissed me off by saying "take it as a compliment"

Hello..W*F kind of reasoning is that? I don't believe in kowtowing before people just because they claim to like me. πŸ€ͺSuch a pathetic notion. πŸ€’

some one who takes an  idiom  as a personal attack and smiley as my own face then you know something is galat..
so let it be dexy...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Mysticwriter... Where did you disappear... Thats a mystery... Comeback and unravel it... πŸ˜† 

was that the member who was obsessed with mushrooms or something like that... i like that member πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
am seriously slow these days I thought xeta and dexter are two diff ppl. so xeta is short for dexter ha πŸ˜†

but wasn't there a member called xeta. πŸ˜•
Just read all the last few pages.

Deepey: As Mogli suggested, did we ever have an argument?

Okay so here is part 2 of my bashing;

Lensa: It was getting a bit redundant with the whole PC bashing a few months ago but after you changed your username, you became a whole new and it was amazing. Keep on posting girl πŸ˜Ž

Shakki: I am forever yours, no Billa or Billi can replace you β€οΈ. and I love your new username! 

Jaya: Dont be a chicken, come out of hiding and post more in this section. Your posts are a breath of fresh air! πŸ˜ƒ

Simran: It feels like you're still a mod. It doesnt hurt to bash celebs for a change, does it? πŸ˜‰

to be continued...

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: beboholic

sure u asked for it lol...I really like your posts..I think you are fair but  not when it comes to amir...you get a little irritating. Like when I would comment on his acting or video...I don't think u liked that very much. So it's hard for u to accept criticism with amir I guess is what am trying to say. 

wow this topic is really good. I really wanna read all 60 pages...but can't. Am too busy. πŸ˜­

Ohhh... I think I remember that thread. Yup, I remember me commenting about his acting. But I don't think you said anything offensive though. πŸ˜• Did you? You don't like his acting?  Okie. πŸ˜†

@koolchick: Arre, and when did I mention I am completely neutral when it comes to him? I clearly remember mentioning how I am biased towards him in a couple of posts of mine. πŸ˜† The only thing is, I don't go crazy and fight. But I am definitely biased. Heck, every fan is. πŸ˜†

am seriously slow these days I thought xeta and dexter are two diff ppl. so xeta is short for dexter ha πŸ˜†

but wasn't there a member called xeta. πŸ˜•

I was Xetaxeta. I should have remained that way and never joined the chit chat. Now I have given way too much of myself out. πŸ˜‘
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

mentioned what. sorry am slow today. Really did i mention  you in the zaniab thread...i swear am losing my memory. πŸ˜­ I can't recall what i said. 

Don't become Gajhini...Short term memory lost!!!πŸ˜†