Posted: 12 years ago
qwww:  i hate that you don't use any display photo. & that makes me skip your posts most of the time.   
Originally posted by smartie_pants

okay...i'll post..

Maddy: WHY dont u have hot rahul khanna avis anymore?? πŸ˜‘

id0n innocence: we should really talk more...i have a feeling we are on the same wavelength...πŸ˜†

Done... πŸ˜‰ 
More:

Mogli: Needs to stop skipping controversial threads. πŸ˜†

@Maddy:  Osama? 😑I know. I thought I got along fairly well with people here...πŸ˜† Well...at least one person had a first good impression of me. Thats something. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Done... πŸ˜‰ 

NIICEEE...☺️
Originally posted by bamboocopter

Maddy --  i just hate the fact that you have become a mod. & spending all your precious time reading reports, PMs, & other crappy things. 

i miss your pre-mod mode. πŸ˜’

Mogli... πŸ€— 

Yeah... Me too... Miss my pre-mod days... 😭

Mogli/Xeta... Will start posting more... Very soon... Its just that last few days been caught up with deadlines and some new projects...
Originally posted by Dexterphile

My List: a detailed one, then I'm gonna run to class. 
 I'll add more if I have forgotten someone. πŸ₯³

Maddy: She needs to state her opinion more. Ever since she became a moderator, she does not post much. You're still unbiased Maddy, post away! 

Sheldon: She keeps herself confined to the CC mostly, she needs to come out and post!

Zainab: She has the tendency to go on a one-track mode when something annoys her. And won't stop for a while. Kinda like me but I hate that about myself too. πŸ˜†

Shabnam: When she gets angry, she does not see right or left. Bass...puts a blinder on and off she goes on her mission. πŸ˜† But I do that too. πŸ˜†

Billa: He has the tendency to jump to conclusions and make assumptions. He has accused me so many times of ignoring him even when I did not. And is a little sensitive sometimes. πŸ˜†

Smartie: Starts drooling randomly about SI heroes. πŸ˜†

Wat_up: Keeps repeating herself and sometimes way too damned sweet.πŸ˜†

Tuli: Is really naive...sometimes she's unreal. πŸ˜†

Meena: Her constant jokes on male private parts are a little redundant. πŸ˜† But who isn't redundant here? 

Desigirl: Has the tendency to pick fights with Nkapoor.πŸ˜†

Nkapoor: Needs to widen her horizons, she's too much of a girl in a little box. πŸ˜†

Lilly: Sometimes starts getting defensive for no reason.πŸ˜† 

Koolchika: Is a little paranoid sometimes and quite unpredictable. πŸ˜†
I am glad you like me, but you will be surprised on how much knowledge I have of the world and the human brain, however this is a Bollywood forum hahaπŸ˜† Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
Umm...

I'll say...

I'm not gonna bash anyone.No one's perfect.Its these perfections and imperfections that makes everyone and the forum complete...

Arguments,provided they're healthy,are always good.:)

Sab ka sab accha hota..toh boring hota na?

Its nice as it is.:)

More:

Mogli: Needs to stop skipping controversial threads. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

i don't want to get frustrated   

joie-de-vivre: Why do you post so less? I love reading your comments..

My List: a detailed one, then I'm gonna run to class. 
 I'll add more if I have forgotten someone. πŸ₯³

Maddy: She needs to state her opinion more. Ever since she became a moderator, she does not post much. You're still unbiased Maddy, post away! 

Sheldon: She keeps herself confined to the CC mostly, she needs to come out and post!

Zainab: She has the tendency to go on a one-track mode when something annoys her. And won't stop for a while. Kinda like me but I hate that about myself too. πŸ˜†

Shabnam: When she gets angry, she does not see right or left. Bass...puts a blinder on and off she goes on her mission. πŸ˜† But I do that too. πŸ˜†

Billa: He has the tendency to jump to conclusions and make assumptions. He has accused me so many times of ignoring him even when I did not. And is a little sensitive sometimes. πŸ˜†

Smartie: Starts drooling randomly about SI heroes. πŸ˜†

Wat_up: Keeps repeating herself and sometimes way too damned sweet.πŸ˜†

Tuli: Is really naive...sometimes she's unreal. πŸ˜†

Meena: Her constant jokes on male private parts are a little redundant. πŸ˜† But who isn't redundant here? 

Desigirl: Has the tendency to pick fights with Nkapoor.πŸ˜†

Nkapoor: Needs to widen her horizons, she's too much of a girl in a little box. πŸ˜†

Lilly: Sometimes starts getting defensive for no reason.πŸ˜† 

Koolchika: Is a little paranoid sometimes and quite unpredictable. πŸ˜†

I agree with your list.😊😊

about Sheldon, she should have told us that she was busy so we not worry,

Maddy: as a viewbie is nice and my chulbuli pandey but when she wants us to stay on topic it takes the spice awayπŸ˜†, was better as a member because she also was not on topic eitherπŸ˜† 

chandixxx: nice person, but takes being a viewbie too seriously, whenever a topic is spicy or turns into chatting she wants members to stay in topic πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bollywoodcrazed: who is secretely very crazed on the stars I betπŸ˜‰ but since a mod can't show that side (Mandy you are real nice as well)