Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Can someone give big slap to karan and hetal (Page 4)

Megha2011 Senior Member
Megha2011
Megha2011

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Hey Guys I don't think Mona needs to involve in all these. What's the point of making Parmeet realized that his brother Goldi had flirt with Sejal? As 100Raj has mentioned Parmeet and godie relationship will remain intact and top of it Sejal is absolutely fine yaar. Oh goood I just don't understand why RMJ people want to make big issue about it since it is not about the girl who is 25-26 year old and having the divorce. Sejal and Goldie weren't involved deeply. I don't find any Parmeet fault here. Everyone; Mona, Anukalp, Karan, Hetal just need to forget about this Sejal topic.

One more thing, i think Hetal hasn't turn completely positive yet. She need to change herself. She is same old Hetal. I am not saying anything about her baby's matter but in general how she jealous, selfish and don't like many people around her, only my point of view, please Hetal's fans don't get mad at me.

Edited by Megha2011 - 23 September 2011 at 10:01am

kinsara.npl Groupbie
kinsara.npl
kinsara.npl

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
take my name and give not one or two give three slaps to hetal and karan. have they gone mad, sejal is absolutely fine and goldie is enjoying his life then why others are so mad about that matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieChingaari

Chingaari IF-Stunnerz
Chingaari
Chingaari

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ufff ye karan aur hetal >:(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index